PDA

View Full Version : Pleaaaaaaaaase!

Rye
08-06-2009, 12:39 AM
Are you good at making people bend to your will with incessant whining and pleading? What is the best thing you've ever made someone do?

I just got Huxley to agree to watch Sex and the City and Hana Yori Dango, a Japanese drama about a gang of rich HS boys called FLOWER 4 with me! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Madame Adequate
08-06-2009, 12:39 AM
I'm pretty sure I only agreed to one of those. :colbert:

Also, anal.

Rye
08-06-2009, 12:41 AM
............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`

Momiji
08-06-2009, 12:42 AM
:erm:

Rye
08-06-2009, 12:44 AM
Well...

Sub topic: How good are you at resisting pleading?

I am so good at it, except when people online ask me for a favor. Then I bend over backwards. :x

SomethingBig
08-06-2009, 01:01 AM
Sub topic: How good are you at resisting pleading?
Absolutely awful. I don't think it's even possible for me to resist. Usually, just someone saying "please" will get me to do something. I usually don't mind, though. It's not like I'm a pushover. :greenie:

Parker
08-06-2009, 01:06 AM
how would one ask a girl to be his......you know.....girlffriend..?

hypothetically i mean.

The Space Pope
08-06-2009, 01:11 AM
I never plead, if I need or want something I'll just take it or go without depending on the situation.

And I do not listen to pleas, I go by reason rather than emotion. The Space Pope cares not for whining as it does not tolerate it.

Vermachtnis
08-06-2009, 01:27 AM
My pleaing is known to cause nightmares. So I guess I'm pretty good at it. I mean I get my way from pleaing.

I'm not to good at resisting pleas. It's when they go all passive aggressive guilt trip when I become a wall. When they try that I'll go out and do the opposite out of spite. I respect straight forwardness.

Raistlin
08-06-2009, 01:28 AM
I can't stand whining/puppy dog eyes/what-have-you. Incessant badgering only makes me want to resist more.

I am also more or less incapable of such whining myself.

Lawr
08-06-2009, 01:28 AM
I hardly plead, but I think I cave too much without the other person even trying that hard.

Crimson
08-06-2009, 01:33 AM
My pleading usually involves something along the lines of "Do what I say and you get to keep your kneecaps", sure it's a little drastic, but it gets the job done.

IronOcean
08-06-2009, 04:01 AM
dont be ashamed to watch sex and the city :mad2: i once did not have cable but i got one channel with a attenna and when i got home sex and the city was the only thing on, so one thing led to another and me and charlotte fell in love (dont judge me)

Bunny
08-06-2009, 04:05 AM
Then I bend over backwards. :x

Also, anal.

I'll just leave that here.

I'm good at getting people to bend to my will and resisting the urge to bend to the will of others. I don't have a weak personality.

PS Sex and the City is terrible in all ways. The acting is atrocious, the writing is even worse, and the characters have absolutely no depth to them whatsoever because the actors are absolutely terrible.

Raistlin
08-06-2009, 04:06 AM
That would actually be rather difficult were she bent over backwards.

Mogi
08-06-2009, 04:12 AM
It doesn't take pleading to have me do stuff. If I'm gonna help, then I'll help without someone needing to plead, unless I wanna tease around first, and I can only think of a handful of situations when I would ever do that. If I don't wanna help, then I'm probably not going to and pleading will just make me get reclusive.

rubah
08-06-2009, 04:13 AM
it depends on who I'm asking xD

my dad and stu? I can wheedle them into most things.

Shoeberto
08-06-2009, 04:39 AM

Individually, maybe ;) We team up on you pretty good!

drotato
08-06-2009, 04:45 AM
Why don't you just ask Will how good I am at pleading. ;D

Peegee
08-07-2009, 04:58 AM
You'll have to ask my friends but I am pretty selfish. But I can be a complete pushover if the right person asks. Ugh.

Pic related. It's something I can't say no to.

Rodarian
08-07-2009, 02:46 PM
I become very quiet and still...When people asks whats wrong..I then burst into tears and explain my situations which require assistance...I'm a terrible person

Quindiana Jones
08-07-2009, 08:39 PM

Individually, maybe ;) We team up on you pretty good!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I Took the Red Pill
08-07-2009, 08:42 PM
aaaaaaand there goes the remaining shred of respect I reserved for Hux in my mind.

Psychotic
08-07-2009, 08:44 PM
I just got Huxley to agree to watch Sex and the CityHe and I are no longer friends. :colbert:

Also I agree with Raistlin.

...:yuck:

Ouch!
08-07-2009, 08:56 PM
It tends to annoy the crap out of me more than convince me to do anything.

Madame Adequate
08-07-2009, 11:36 PM
aaaaaaand there goes the remaining shred of respect I reserved for Hux in my mind.

I just got Huxley to agree to watch Sex and the CityHe and I are no longer friends. :colbert:

I like how you guys assume that I've not got a plan with all this.

Iceglow
08-07-2009, 11:45 PM

I like how you guys assume that I've not got a plan with all this.

I'm betting the plan is anal, which no worries you will get no doubt it'll be the twin blades of a spiker shoved up there on Halo 3 next time, heck even Psy might collaborate with the devil's guns for that act on you :P

Also I'm pretty good at ignoring most peoples pleas, I am however a sucker for hot girls, I remember once a girl was all like "oh, but now I gotta walk home in this rain alone and I've not got a jacket on" part of me was just like "well serves you damn right, should have paid attention to the weather report" but before I knew it I was not only walking about 3/4 of a mile in the wrong direction but without my jacket on too :( she had nice boobs ok, and a good bum. I don't generally plead for things to get done I'm more like, "Ok, this is what I want, do it and I owe you something YOU want. Don't and well I will remember it next time you want something." It works most of the time and then I just make sure when I fulfil the I owe you at a later date when it is convienient for me to do so.

Psychotic
08-08-2009, 03:57 AM
I like how you guys assume that I've not got a plan with all this.What plan? Become a blubbering shadow of the great man you used to be? Pah!

Zeldy
08-08-2009, 06:29 PM
I'm good at getting people to accompany me to really boring places. In work I'm good at getting people to do little jobs for me, by doing my sad face and saying "..but I don't know what to do, i'm still new!" and they say "Amy, you've been here for 5 months!" and then do it for me. In my mind, I AM STILL NEW.

qwertysaur
08-09-2009, 12:54 AM
;)

41-Inches-Wide
08-09-2009, 02:33 AM
I don't have very low resistance to pleading :kaoclove:

War Angel
08-09-2009, 03:20 AM
Also, anal.
You have to ask for that? I was under the impression that you just... push. :confused:

Crimson
08-09-2009, 09:01 AM
Also, anal.
You have to ask for that? I was under the impression that you just... push. :confused:

http://i31.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/fm53f9.jpg

Breine
08-09-2009, 12:30 PM
Obviously it depends on what it is, but I usually do things for the sake of my friends. What are friends for, right?

Quindiana Jones
08-09-2009, 02:27 PM
I'm good at getting people to accompany me to really boring places. In work I'm good at getting people to do little jobs for me, by doing my sad face and saying "..but I don't know what to do, i'm still new!" and they say "Amy, you've been here for 5 months!" and then do it for me. In my mind, I AM STILL NEW.

You gon get fiyad.

Unbreakable Will
08-14-2009, 12:46 AM
Yeah.... she constantly gets her way, but, her whining is so damn cute that I simply can't stand up yo it. Especially combined with her pouty face. Its always an "awww" moment

drotato
08-16-2009, 05:49 PM
Hehehehe. x3

Laddy
08-16-2009, 08:06 PM
I'm awesome at getting people to do what I want them to.

Watch me play Survivor and you'll see.

Aerith's Knight
08-16-2009, 08:44 PM
As long as the asking is female, I budge fairly easy, unless it's important to me, then I don't budge an inch, no matter how big your eyes get!

Madame Adequate
08-16-2009, 08:53 PM
Yeah.... she constantly gets her way, but, her whining is so damn cute that I simply can't stand up yo it. Especially combined with her pouty face. Its always an "awww" moment

I know your pain all too well, my friend :(

Jessweeee♪
08-18-2009, 12:00 AM
I'm terrible at it. Unless it's yawning. But I don't think that counts.