PDA

View Full Version : Let's interview: Jiro

The Space Pope
08-06-2009, 03:02 AM
Hello humans, and welcome back to Let's Interview. I am your host, The Space Pope. Well, I wanted to make this a weekly thing, but Jiro has insisted that I do another interview.

So....Jiro, come up to the stage, won't you?

Seeing as I do not know you very well, I may ask you some questions that others may already know by now. But I need to collect information on all of you for reasons I have yet to determine.

So!

Part 1

1) Jiro, tell me about how life is for you in high school. I never attended high school so I am interested in knowing. *rests chin on fist*

2) What was your first job? What is your current one?

3) Cut or uncut?

4) Post your honest opinions about 3 members here.

5) What is your favorite show and tell me why I shouldn't mock you for liking it.

6) What made you join EoFF?

7) In your opinion, who is the most useless staff here?

8) Where do you go for *cough* material? Y'know.

9) What is your favorite band/artist?

10) Explain to me the flaws of the Drake Equation

Also, if anyone wants me to interview someone, tell me and give me questions. I'm not a machine, you know. Just a simple ball of energy.

G13
08-06-2009, 04:19 AM
*Just sits and watches this round* :letsgo:

qwertysaur
08-06-2009, 04:20 AM
The Drake equation is fun

Jiro
08-08-2009, 11:28 AM
I didn't expect to be interviewed, but thank you.

1) For the most part, high school is quite enjoyable. You get a combination of some of my favourite things - spending time with friends, learning and the playing sports. It's not all fun and games though, the work load is quite ridiculous at times.

2) My only job is working as a football referee (real football kthx). I've been doing that since I was 13 or 14 and that's my sole source of income. It's actually pretty good pay (works out to be roughly $23/hour)

3) If you are referring to my body then uncut.

4) Well here's some names for you.
Markus. D - I think this young man is quite eccentric, in a very interesting way. While he might seem scary with that blood all over his face, he's a nice guy. Also, bonus points for being Australian.

Rantzien - I imagine Rantzien would have a very sexy sounding voice, but apart from that, he's very inviting. I have found myself accidentally telling my life story to Rantz and he doesn't mind whatsoever. He is supportive and likes riddling, which you all need to do more often.

41-Inches-Wide - Aicha is the first EoFFer I started stalking and she was very happy with that. She always sounds upbeat and positive, even when she doesn't feel it, and it's quite inspiring. She has a habit of making me laugh, which I believe is her plan (I think she has a fetish for seeing teeth! :Eek:)

5) My favourite show is Good Game. Well, was. I no longer have time to watch television, but I have picked Good Game for the sake of answering your question. There is no reason for you not to mock me, my favourite show is about video games.

6) Simply put, it was a Final Fantasy site. I joined because it was new and strange to an 11 year old me.

7) <s>Site Staff</s> In all seriousness, I don't think any of the staff are useless. Perhaps some are lazy, but I'm not monitoring them so it's not my place to pass judgement.

8) Perhaps you could suggest somewhere? Because although my imagination has satisfied me thus far, I'm open to change.

9) I quite like a small Australian band known as The Getaway Plan. They aren't my outright favourites, but there are too many to list otherwise.

10) The Drake Equation is flawed for these three reasons:
a - I have never heard of it
b - I wouldn't understand it
c - There is no c

Shattered Dreamer
08-08-2009, 11:46 AM
How does one become a guest on said show?

Blue Harvest
08-08-2009, 11:46 AM
This is pretty much EoY again :p

Jiro
08-08-2009, 12:14 PM
The Events Committee said EoY was coming back, so I assume this is not it. Still, interviews are fun :D

G13
08-08-2009, 12:24 PM

You have to make a "rude" comment about how he isn't interviewing enough people, then he chooses you out of lack of imagination.

Put your phazer away Pope, it was just a joke.

Jiro
08-08-2009, 12:57 PM
You have to make a rude comment

Wow, you're right. I was a jerk. Shoot :(

Rodarian
08-08-2009, 01:02 PM
Psssssssssh I'm too cool to be interviewed...

secretly he does

Rye
08-08-2009, 02:17 PM
These interviews are too fun, Space Pope. xD

G13
08-08-2009, 02:55 PM

Wow, you're right. I was a jerk. Shoot :(

I meant to put rude in quotations. You're actually quite delightful. :D

Edit: Fixed!

Crimson
08-08-2009, 03:41 PM

No way, i've bashed Pope at least twice, I have yet to see my interview.

=|

Blue Harvest
08-08-2009, 09:12 PM
Space Pope sucks.

Rantz
08-08-2009, 09:22 PM
This is General Chat and all, but that doesn't make insulting okay. Stop that.

I like these, Space Pope. Keep 'em coming. :D

qwertysaur
08-09-2009, 12:42 AM
Site Staff are only useless when everyone else is useless. The more useful you are, the more we do.

Also the event committee has no power over the pope, we tried but failed magnificently.

Blue Harvest
08-09-2009, 12:56 AM
Only the Space God has power over the Space Pope.

qwertysaur
08-09-2009, 12:57 AM
Only the Space God has power over the Space Pope. That and the guy with the button who hides in the bushes.

rubah
08-09-2009, 12:59 AM
jiro, how long are your legs? YOu seem to be pretty athletic.

Unbreakable Will
08-09-2009, 04:15 AM
Space Pope, I like what you're doing keep it up. I like to learn more about my fellow EoFFers. :D

BTW: If your going to shoot Guardian with those phasers of yours at least set it to stun? If you kill him who will I tell my horrible puns to?

G13
08-09-2009, 11:04 AM

Indeed.

No worries William, If Space Pope strikes me down I will become more powerful than he can imagine. I can always come back as a Force ghost.

blackmage_nuke
08-09-2009, 11:56 AM
You call yourself a Unicorn? You couldnt even make it to candy mountain

Jiro
08-09-2009, 02:19 PM
I assume there will be a part 2 at some stage?

Unbreakable Will
08-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Ah, but it would be insulting to you friend Guardian if I then used my "Space Ghost Coast to Coast" puns. Sigh, no matter, they will be told one way or another.

Ah, perhaps the next session should be called "Space Pope's Confessionals: (insert user name here)"

The Space Pope
08-15-2009, 12:13 PM
This is General Chat and all, but that doesn't make insulting okay. Stop that.

Thank you, young human

Also I'm pretty sure Blue Harvest was playing. If not I will destroy the continent he lives on with a single thought. For the lulz.

You have to make a "rude" comment about how he isn't interviewing enough people, then he chooses you out of lack of imagination.

Put your phazer away Pope, it was just a joke.
He said Bovine had his time in the sun and suggested that I move on. Since he seemed so eager I chose Jiro, you foolish warm blooded bipedal lummox that's still at the point in his evolution where he has to nourish himself with what you call "food" and "sleep" Bah, I laugh at you and your primitive ways of survival.

Also I possess hooves and a spiral horn, phazers are so 2036.

Sorry for the long commercial break btw Jiro, was doing Space Pope related stuff. The church was in dire straits and yet again I needed the help of some of my old friends from Sicily-M36479.

The Drake equation is a theory that is supposed to determine how many life sustaining planets there are in the universe, and is flawed in the way that all the variables are arbitrary.

OKAY

Now to part deux

1) Have you, in all honesty, wished that you were the opposite sex for any reason?

2) If so, did you wish to have full, supple, yet firm buttocks for the pinching?

3) What is your stance on people who...really like animals?

4) What to you hope to achieve when your family makes you leave the brood and sends you out into the great wilderness?

5) If you had to choose between eternal virginity or being homeless for the rest of your life which would you choose and why?

Will there be a part 3? Depends on if I decide to get drunk or not today.

Jiro
08-15-2009, 12:24 PM
1) Yes. I wanted to know what it was like to be smart. *boom tish* Actually I don't remember why, perhaps because it was unacceptable to enjoy video games and books as a male in my young days.

2) Someone can volunteer to pinch my buttocks right now because I reckon they already fit these characteristics :p

3) So long as they are fair and give the animal at least half the attention then I don't really care!

4) I want to gain at least 5 levels before I leave the wilderness and enter the town to get a job. That way, when bandits attack and my loved ones are attacked, I won't be a weak and hapless villager.

5) Unless you're better at finding things than the Lost and Found section in my newspaper, I guess I'm stuck with being homeless. But that's not all bad, some chicks dig the scruffy look.

No need for a part 3 - I feel it's time someone else got their turn. Good day, Space Pope. *tips hat and leaves*

The Space Pope
08-15-2009, 12:26 PM
And that concludes our interview, nicely done, young human. *cues applause sign to light up*

BUT...AN IDEA APPEARS!

You as my current interviewee will pick the next person to be interviewed. Why? Because I'm feeling lazy today.

Jiro
08-15-2009, 12:30 PM
I want to know more about this Shattered Dreamer character. I leave it in your capable hands.

The Space Pope
08-15-2009, 12:39 PM
Thy bidding shall be done no sooner than in an arbitrary measure of time that I see fit.
(later today)