PDA

View Full Version : Shake it off your back!

Rye
08-07-2009, 12:33 AM
I just unofficially finished the visa process, it seems. After months of visa blues, I'm done! Hallelujah!

Have you finally finished anything bothersome or pesky? :kaohappy:

Madame Adequate
08-07-2009, 12:39 AM
If things go according to plan, I should be invading Japan anyday now! And even if things go wrong I have another nuke*, as well as my second Battleship Fleet, which should be ready in October. I also have over 100 submarine units in the Yellow Sea, South China Sea, Phillipine Trench, etc. and I've managed to starve most of their Pacific island units. Hopefully - hopefully - continued pressure even without an invasion of the Home Islands will seriously hamper the fighting abilities of their Chinese and Korean units, and take the pressure of the British in Burma and Australia in Papua New Guinea.

* Hitting Tokyo hurt them pretty badly for awhile. But they're tough, they took out China and even though I put a lot into making a Pacific fleet they've been kicking my rear all over the place. It's only with the deployment of my first new Battleship Fleet (The centerpiece of which is no fewer than eight Montana-class Superheavy Battleships) that I've really achieved naval superiority in their waters.

G13
08-07-2009, 01:11 AM
Does high school count?

rubah
08-07-2009, 01:25 AM
ask me tomorrow and I will say "summer school".

Crimson
08-07-2009, 02:55 AM
Yeah I did infact.

I called it 5 years of Hell in Secondary School.

Raistlin
08-07-2009, 03:57 AM
Work for the summer was kind of bothersome, and I just finished with that. Tomorrow if asked I would have just finished moving (for the most part), which is always a chore.

IronOcean
08-07-2009, 04:08 AM
wish i could only work for a summer

Rye
08-07-2009, 04:13 AM
Yeah, but then he's a full time law student, which is a lot more hard than work, I'd say. xD

I don't finish work for another month, more actually. I decided I'd stay on working until one or two weeks before I leave for England. Mo' money, less boredom. I've have been working for 3 months soon! It'll be 4 months before I leave. Yay for saving up!

Then it's back to full time student status.

Raistlin
08-07-2009, 04:14 AM
wish i could only work for a summer

I don't think law school will be much of a break. But we'll find out!

IronOcean
08-07-2009, 04:16 AM
ha i didnt mean you should get to work, i was only wishing here no need to yell at pour me rye and ness :cry:

Peegee
08-07-2009, 04:53 AM
I only need to survive two moar weaks and then everything will be okay.

Pic related: it's what sort of happened to my car

Bunny
08-07-2009, 05:24 AM
My Lit class was annoying. The teacher didn't really care since it was an online summer course and it showed through his grading methods and the discussion topics. I learned that Shakespeare is terrible though.

Rodarian
08-07-2009, 02:42 PM
Give me four months....Will tell you after!

and whats the visa for!

Yar
08-07-2009, 04:58 PM
Getting everything done for college. (Still in progress, but closer to being done than I am closer to having nothing done). I have my tuition payments ready and I have half of my books purchased. Now I just need paper pencils etc etc

Unbreakable Will
08-08-2009, 02:00 PM
Does high school count?
Yes my friend, I recently graduated; and as I held that holy diploma it seemed to speak to me, "You have learned well padawan; lazing your way through highschool took alot of work and thought, probably should have just done the work, it would have been less stressful come to think of it. Now you dont have to ever return to this :bou::bou::bou::bou:hole, congrats."
I pretty much was in a stupor of thankefullness the rest of the night.

Jiro
08-08-2009, 02:08 PM
Not yet, no. I'm still procrastinating on assignments, which are the only pesky and bothersome things in my life so far.

G13
08-08-2009, 04:29 PM
Does high school count?
Yes my friend, I recently graduated; and as I held that holy diploma it seemed to speak to me, "You have learned well padawan; lazing your way through highschool took alot of work and thought, probably should have just done the work, it would have been less stressful come to think of it. Now you dont have to ever return to this :bou::bou::bou::bou:hole, congrats."
I pretty much was in a stupor of thankefullness the rest of the night.

heh heh yeah it felt like it took me six years to do it. Oh wait... it did take me six years to do it. lol

As soon as I got that diploma I ran right out of the building.