PDA

View Full Version : I have never punched anyone in the face

Del Murder
08-07-2009, 02:03 AM
I wonder what it feels like. Have you ever punched someone square in the face? Did your hand hurt? Did you break the other guy's nose? Did you knock them unconscious?

I'm looking for someone with a nice soft face to punch. I don't want to hurt my hand very much on my first punch. Also they should probably be shorter than 5'10" and weigh less than 160 pounds so that they can't kick my ass. If you're interested send me a pm and we'll set up a phone interview.

G13
08-07-2009, 02:05 AM
I've never hit a guy but I've been hit plenty of times. I think my face is a magnet for trouble. You're welcome to punch me Del as I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

Roogle
08-07-2009, 02:09 AM
It is very difficult to knock out a person by punching them once. That type of thing usually only happens on television shows.

Agent Proto
08-07-2009, 02:10 AM
I don't think I've punched anyone in the face. However, I've been punched in the face before, and it was not a very pleasant experience. My nose was bloodied and it was one of my friends who punched me. I got upset at him and pushed him away, and he retaliated by punching me in the face. :( This was like 10 years ago or something.

Peegee
08-07-2009, 02:10 AM
It's more effective to hit a person who is down.

Your ad is intriguing.

Rye
08-07-2009, 02:17 AM
I've never PUNCHED anyone either. I get very close to slapping people upside the head, but I've always managed to keep that in check. I'm curious about it too.

I moisturize every day. My face is punching soft!

Parker
08-07-2009, 02:17 AM
There's a weird emotion that you get when you punch someone in the face. You feel great and superior, and yet terrified and self-loathing at the same time. I've only had to do it once, and I recommend you try it once just to feel the emotion.

Madame Adequate
08-07-2009, 02:22 AM
I've punched someone in the face before.

In my defense, he very nearly Windy Tomomi'd me and it hurt. A lot.

My hand hurt a bit because I punched him right in the forehead. He was surprised at how hard my RAGEPUNCH was xD It was all good in the end though.

KentaRawr!
08-07-2009, 02:27 AM
You know what you should do, Del Murder? Get a bunch paper and put it on a brick wall no one likes. Then punch the paper for two hours each day. You'll be able to smack harder faces in no time!

Bunny
08-07-2009, 02:36 AM
I've kicked people in the face when they were on the ground. Does that count?

The Space Pope
08-07-2009, 02:37 AM
Some people deserved to be punched and I've done it many times. I've taken a few punches to the face myself and it doesn't hurt as much as having my pretty tail pulled ;__;

Crimson
08-07-2009, 02:41 AM
I've punched plenty, do it enough times and your knuckles develop a tolerance to the impact.

Getting punched, on the otherhand, yeah you never really "get used" to that, it will either hurt...or it will really hurt.

Though getting punched is still nothing compared to having a chair slammed against your rib cage.

Freya
08-07-2009, 02:44 AM
I've never punched someone but i've been punched! It's not fun. But i'm a lover not a fighter. That and I don't fight people unless I have a reason xD

Tavrobel
08-07-2009, 02:49 AM
I routinely punch people in the face. Sometimes, if they are being stupid, I'll kick them, too.

Meat Puppet
08-07-2009, 03:28 AM
I’ve never punched in the face, but one time in a school fight, I grounded a guy using my elbow onto his chin. Being the good sport I am, I proceeded to punch him furiously while he was down, and I ended up doing a good bit of damage to my hands in the process.
I was in a bit of pain so I went to the school nurse, and I remember haha, I lied and said I was flailing my arms and my hands whacked into a wall. I thought it was such a good lie back then, but looking back I knew the nurse could smell my bull:bou::bou::bou::bou:. Then I went home and played some Morrowind, with my hands all in the bandages like.

Raistlin
08-07-2009, 03:39 AM
I haven't punched someone in the face since middle school. It didn't hurt my hand, but because of his movement I ended up hitting him more on the side by his ear.

Madonna
08-07-2009, 04:35 AM
Get an ad on cragslist, Redrum!

I cannot imagine anyone not having punched someone in the face! People have brothers, cousins, arch-nemeses, and all sorts of people they may need to punch! If you toss enough punches, one must land in the face, yeah? And it can hurt, sure, but there are ways it can hurt more like clenching your fist incorrectly or hitting straight-on! The other thing I cannot imagine is knocking someone clean out with one shot; you have to be a pretty strong boxer for that or someone needs to be running into a fist!

Darkswordofchaos
08-07-2009, 07:31 AM
I've only punched someone square in the face once you wont feel it till an hour later. I've repetadly slammed a dudes head into a metal door frame at school and beat someone with a large stick at a bonfire party once but i dont get in many fights. While dudes are getting drunk and fighting one another i'm making it with their GF's.

Heath
08-07-2009, 09:12 AM
I don't think I've properly punched anyone in my life. Certainly the last time I punched someone with any kind of force would have been in junior school. But I'm not the sort of person who often finds himself in violent situations anyway, to be honest!

Rostum
08-07-2009, 09:40 AM
I have punched two people in the face, one of them I ended up doing it a third time to. In my defense they very annoying people.

However, these days I usually just avoid getting into those situations and if so then it's just better to walk away.

Ouch!
08-07-2009, 10:04 AM
I've never punched a guy in the face, but I've beat the crap out of a guy with a hockey stick. In my defense, he had a hockey stick as well. He just wasn't very good at using it.

Aerith's Knight
08-07-2009, 10:11 AM
It is very difficult to knock out a person by punching them once. That type of thing usually only happens on television shows.

I agree, it's far more effective to hit someone under the ribs, takes out their breath, you see?

I've hit someone on the face once, but I was small and he was bugging me, so I did an uppercut.(I played too many fighting games) It didn't make him fly back, but he fell backwards, and my hand hurt like hell.

edit: Oh wait, I once put a guy in a headlock and beat on his forehead. But I was kinda suprised and not really wanting to fight, so I didn't punch that hard. My hand didn't really hurt that time.

Shlup
08-07-2009, 10:23 AM
I always seem to have a guy friend who'll let me punch him as hard as I can as many times as I want in the chest to vent my frustrations. Never punched anyone in the face though. Never been in a fight either. I'm just a very laid back person.

Shattered Dreamer
08-07-2009, 10:53 AM
I would never describe myself as a violent person but I've punched quite a number of people in the face & been hit quite a lot. One incident that really sticks out happen in the Student Bar in college last October. One of my flat mates just broke up with his girlfriend in what could only be described as a brutal fashion & this lead to too a string of fights involving me & his ex-girlfriends various male friends.

On the night in question one of my other flat mates got into a row with one of this girls friends & a brawl ensued. I did my very best to break it up but all of a sudden the bouncer grabs my mate in a full nelson & the guy he was fighting punched my mate & bloodied his nose. At this point I decided smurf that got in the guys way got punched & then hit him 4 of the best punches I'l probably ever throw, the guy goes down & doesn't get back up, he's out cold.

I was completely shocked I could hit anyone that hard(I often have to be reminded that I'm 6 foot 205 pounds & reasonably well built when I told my Dad the story he said he'd hate to get punched by a guy my size) but before I knew where I was I got blind sided & in defense threw a punch in the general direction connecting with a some guys face. After that another bouncer grabs me & throws me out the door.

As I tend to my mates bloody nose yet another bouncer comes over to break the news to me that the 2nd guy I punch was a bouncer who was standing behind shouting at me about how bad he was gonna kick my ass. I explained that he hit me 1st & I only hit him in self defense. After a lengthly argument it was decided I was banned from the student bar.

Good times:tongue:

Iceglow
08-07-2009, 11:07 AM
I've punched people in the face before and been punched in the face before. The hardest I've punched someone was so hard their nose wasn't the only thing to get broken, I cracked 2 knuckles doing so. I've done it without hurting myself too, the best way to break a nose is to hit it slightly at an angle so that you smear it across their face. I've never been knocked out by being punched though I've had my nose broken and my upper jaw shattered by people punching them.

Quindiana Jones
08-07-2009, 11:08 AM
I cut my knuckle on his teeth. But then again, his face basically exploded. xD
Oh, just remembered another one. Same year in school, and the exact opposite happened. The guy just looked stunned I'd hit him and got over it. Shows the first one was a total fluke.

My friend has been knocked out for a few seconds in one punch. I wasn't there to see it but apparently it was pretty hilarious. He looked at a chav. Chavs do not like him. Chances are he said something to the guy, though.

The face is a really stupid place to punch someone. The skull is a much harder bone than your fist. The chest has plenty of weakspots to get at, and you're much better off using your elbow to crack someone across the face with anyway. Hurts you less and them more.

Crimson
08-07-2009, 11:17 AM
I cut my knuckle on his teeth. But then again, his face basically exploded. xD
Oh, just remembered another one. Same year in school, and the exact opposite happened. The guy just looked stunned I'd hit him and got over it. Shows the first one was a total fluke.

My friend has been knocked out for a few seconds in one punch. I wasn't there to see it but apparently it was pretty hilarious. He looked at a chav. Chavs do not like him. Chances are he said something to the guy, though.

The face is a really stupid place to punch someone. The skull is a much harder bone than your fist. The chest has plenty of weakspots to get at, and you're much better off using your elbow to crack someone across the face with anyway. Hurts you less and them more.

I question the truth behind that, everyone who's lived in England long enough knows that all chavs are bloody cowards.

Quindiana Jones
08-07-2009, 11:33 AM
Not when someone who's clearly weaker than them shows up. I like my friend and everything, but he couldn't beat up a kitten, and it shows.

Crimson
08-07-2009, 11:35 AM
Not when someone who's clearly weaker than them shows up. I like my friend and everything, but he couldn't beat up a kitten, and it shows.

Ah, that is also true.

Touche

Rantz
08-07-2009, 11:38 AM
Hey Del, do you think Miriel would fight back?

Quindiana Jones
08-07-2009, 11:51 AM
Miriel could kick most people's ass and you know it, Rantz.

Shoeberto
08-07-2009, 02:06 PM
I've never punched anyone in the face, but I could certainly see myself doing it.

Rodarian
08-07-2009, 02:11 PM
Punched my bro square in the face when he was 14 and I was 17... We pounced on each other and I could have sworn the both of us were trying to rip each other jugulars out...

I really want to punch this gal I know...Yea sounds wrongs but the things she says and does...Grrr really it makes me want to clock her !

KentaRawr!
08-07-2009, 02:20 PM
You guys are more violent than I expected. Instead of "Let's play FFIX!" we should have "Let's play beat the crap out of one another!" :p

Psychotic
08-07-2009, 03:01 PM
Yes, I have.

qwertysaur
08-07-2009, 03:30 PM
No, I hit my sister in the face with a sword though. She didn't block and SMACK.

KentaRawr!
08-07-2009, 03:43 PM
No, I hit my sister in the face with a sword though. She didn't block and SMACK.

Is smack really the appropriate sound effect? It seems more like a "GIDINGSHSH"

Dolentrean
08-07-2009, 06:18 PM
Getting punched it the face is a far more bracing sensation than punching someone to be honest. It is like being dunked in cold water and being shot up with caffeine. Except when it broke my nose... that was more like my head being electrically charged.

Punching someone in the face isn't to special.

PS - Don't get punched in the ear.

qwertysaur
08-07-2009, 06:19 PM

Is smack really the appropriate sound effect? It seems more like a "GIDINGSHSH"
Bamboo swords :p

Fonzie
08-07-2009, 06:32 PM
Sometimes I feel as though I'm the only one who would yell Falcon Punch really loud before a good punch to the face! :(

sir helix
08-07-2009, 06:32 PM
back before i tuned pacifist i got into to many fights, I have very handy footwork when it come to kicks but i was never good at punching..... one day i tried it and i got my ass handed to me. but it did hurt a lil bit not rolling on the floor hurt but ouch hurt

theundeadhero
08-07-2009, 06:34 PM
I'm under Del's requirements. Anyone wanna try punching me in the face?

Crimson
08-07-2009, 07:01 PM

Name the place and bring a towel and a cast and maybe an on sight physician, I might get carried away.

ChaosWolf
08-07-2009, 07:28 PM
Not recently. Last time was 2 years ago and I punched them multiple times until their face resembled rotten fruit. Down side was I felt horrible about it. When I was younger I'd punch people once a week. I think I'm much more calm now.:)

Rocket Edge
08-07-2009, 07:39 PM
I have plenty of times, and recieved about just as many also. I've broken knuckles from hitting people before too, not very pleasent.

There was a disco taking place in town between the ages of 16-18 and everyone used to go. I headed there every saturday and loved the place, however fighting was usually a regular occurance. Everyone used to down vodka before heading in, & like, we were usually all hammered before heading in. Of course, that and the combination of out of control young teens was just a recipe for destruction. Everyone sticked together too, and if you said something to someone from a differant town it was like you were insulting the WHOLE town. It was so stupid, but yeah, fighting was regular at that time. That said, I never started a fight In there once, as I'd rather refrain from it at all costs.

Since then, I've only been in one confrontation. A guy who I went to school with years back died in a car accident in Oz. His sister was outside the nightclub and she was crying. I asked her what the problem was, and she said that some guy told her that her brother was an asshole, and that he was glad he was dead. I just lost it. I asked her where he was, she pointed, and I went over and headbutted him square between the eyes. He fell, and I said something nasty, until my friends came over and ushered me away.

Del Murder
08-08-2009, 02:42 AM
Hey Del, do you think Miriel would fight back?
Oh yes.

Hmm maybe I should make it 5'6" and 120 pounds.

Markus. D
08-08-2009, 04:20 AM
Not for the sake of it.

In self defense I latched my hands tightly around a man's nose, and broke it.
He stopped harassing/shoving us against the wall and walked off.

Jiro
08-08-2009, 11:24 AM
I have never hit anyone properly. I really want to though, doesn't even have to be the face. One of my friends has decided we are going to find a dojo or something, kit ourselves out in pads and beat the crap though each other. Friendly rivalry at its best?

Blue Harvest
08-08-2009, 11:49 AM
I've never punched anyone in the face but I was punched in the face once. But I was really drunk and didn't even feel it.

Unbreakable Will
08-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Personally I don't like violence, but I will get medieval on someone if they hit me. I have been in a few fights in my day, I've beaten some ass a few times and had my own handed to me twice. Punching someone in the face feels gooooood, especially if they pissed you right the fuck off. In the event of you having to punch someone in the face, go for the nose first. One good hit to the snozz and it'll have that douchebags eyes watering and nose smarting to the point of ADHD distaction, then have fun and enjoy the beat down.

Oh, btw, If you've never hit anyone or anything, it'll probably hurt to you.

Levian
08-08-2009, 02:08 PM
No, but now I really want to. :(