PDA

View Full Version : Fans of Dr who plz help me!!!!!

sir helix
08-07-2009, 11:01 PM
iv just started watching the show on scifi chanel and i seen episodes 38 threw 48 and one thing has got me confused and im hoping some one can explain it to me.

at the end of episode 42. the Doctor, capt jack and ms jones are sitting out side after they defeated the master (sorta) and jack says he used to be a poster boy and walks off.

the DR and Jones look at each other and say things like "no, was he?", "he couldn't" and things of the sort.

I know that capr jack dies at the end of Doctor who series 1, and I know a lot about him from watching torchwood but I cant figure out what that small conversation was about and its racking my brain.

If some one could explain it to me id really help my sanity

Shauna
08-07-2009, 11:28 PM
Jack said that they called him "The Face of Bough" (or however it's spelled) when he was that poster boy. :p Face of bough, remember him? xP

sir helix
08-07-2009, 11:45 PM
care to enlightin me? El oh el

Madame Adequate
08-07-2009, 11:47 PM
Yeah Jack said when he was younger, he was renowned for his good looks. He lived on the Boeshane Peninsula, and claims that he was known as the Face of Boe in that time. The Face of Boe being, you know, the Face of freaking Boe and all. xD

Whether he was serious or not who knows, but that's why Martha and the Doctor were like "Wtf!" about it.

sir helix
08-08-2009, 12:03 AM
well when you put it terms that sound like an insult, I understand it now thank you so very much XD

Crimson
08-08-2009, 06:41 AM
Rofl Doctor Who.

/troll