View Full Version : I'm Told I'm Being Deprived

Yar
08-08-2009, 06:16 AM
Have you seen a Star Wars movie?

Also this thread is about BIG MOVIES SERIES that you've never seen. :D

Crimson
08-08-2009, 06:24 AM
Yup i've seen Star Wars.

I havent seen any of the Chronicles Of Narnia though, nor do I plan too.

Shlup
08-08-2009, 06:25 AM
I haven't seen any of the original three Indiana Jones movies.

Boney King
08-08-2009, 03:43 PM
I have seen all 6 of the major Star Wars films. Honestly, if you didn't watch it during your childhood, you might have some trouble appreciating it. But it is a classic and it's referenced in pop culture so much, you might as well at least watch the original.

I have never watched an Indiana Jones film all the way through, nor have I seen any of the Godfather movies.

Rye
08-08-2009, 03:54 PM

I don't think I've seen the full Star Wars series. I've seen all of the new ones and parts of the older ones, however.

I've never watched Star Trek though, which makes Hux want to beat me.

Madame Adequate
08-08-2009, 03:58 PM
I've never seen Rocky.

Vermachtnis
08-08-2009, 03:59 PM
I've never seen Star Wars or Indiana Jones or Terminator. I'm not a big movie person. If my friends didn't take my Gameboy away I would have never seen The Matrix either.

Rye
08-08-2009, 04:00 PM
I've never seen Rocky.

... die.

Dreddz
08-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Still have yet to see any of the Godfather movies. I hear they're good.

Del Murder
08-08-2009, 05:05 PM
I've seen them all. How can you not have seen The Godfather? Best movie ever.

If Narnia counts as a big series then I haven't seen it yet.

Rye
08-08-2009, 05:07 PM
Everytime my Dad watches one of the Godfathers and that scene comes on where the daughter goes on a date and she's followed by a bunch of the father's men as watchers, my Dad points at that and tells me that's how it would be if he could arrange it to be so... :x

Rocket Edge
08-08-2009, 05:19 PM
I haven't seen any: Indiana Jones, Star Trek, Alien, Predator... can't really think of anymore. In contrast to many people I have seen smurf all films. I only seen Episode I & II of the new Star Wars films too.

SomethingBig
08-08-2009, 05:49 PM
I'm a huge Star Wars geek, but because of the recent CG Clone Wars cartoons and this comic series. I never really liked the Star Wars movies. The only one I found myself enjoying was Episode I and that's because I ignored Jar Jar and the entire Tatooine segment.

I've never seen Indiana Jones or the Shining. The latter always raises people's eyebrows because I'm a big movie buff. It turns out I'm just uncultured. :(

Shoeberto
08-08-2009, 06:00 PM
I haven't seen all of Indy and the Last Crusade. Nor have I watched any Rocky movies, except for like the end of Rocky II on mute in the gym one time.

Star Wars, though, man. You have to watch the original trilogy. It's just so freaking amazing!

Burtsplurt
08-08-2009, 07:42 PM
I've seen all the series mentioned in this thread, but I've not seen High School Musical 1 & 2 yet! (Obviously this ranks with the Godfather trilogy?)

SomethingBig
08-08-2009, 07:52 PM
(Obviously this ranks with the Godfather trilogy?)

Never. :nonono: Maybe they rank with the third Godfather movie, but not the first 2.

Bunny
08-08-2009, 08:10 PM
I've seen the original three and the terrible three but I wish I hadn't seen any of them. I don't like Star Wars and George Lucas is a hack. Although, I know one of the biggest reasons it isn't a big deal to me is because I wasn't born when they were first released. That's about the only way you can truly appreciate them on such a grandiose level.

I haven't seen any of the Godfather movies because I've never been interested in them. This isn't really a big series, but I haven't seen Scarface either.

I Don't Need A Name
08-08-2009, 10:29 PM
I've never seen Indiana Jones or the Shining. The latter always raises people's eyebrows because I'm a big movie buff. It turns out I'm just uncultured. :(

I've you've ever read the book, dont bother seeing The Shining. You will spend the whole of the film asking yourself how someone could destroy such an awesome book with the worst casting (bar Jack) and complete change of plot.

I've never seen The Godfather, HSM (which don't deserve to exist), Rocky, Alien, Predator or any Tarentino films (if they count)

Shiny
08-08-2009, 10:39 PM
I haven't really seen any of The Lord of the Rings movies. I was in the process of watching one, and then fell asleep. Then I tried watching the sequel and fell asleep again, so I didn't bother with the trilogy.

Jojee
08-09-2009, 01:26 AM
I haven't seen Monty Python, Star Trek, Rocky, and others ^_^

Raistlin
08-09-2009, 01:27 AM
How have three people not seen any Star Wars movies? What is living under a rock like?

You should be ashamed.

Madame Adequate
08-09-2009, 01:58 AM
Everytime my Dad watches one of the Godfathers and that scene comes on where the daughter goes on a date and she's followed by a bunch of the father's men as watchers, my Dad points at that and tells me that's how it would be if he could arrange it to be so... :x

He's a wily one. We both know he can and will. :x

I've not seen any of the Godfather movies either. Also shameful. :(

G13
08-09-2009, 02:11 AM
I've seen all the Star Wars. I love them. I haven't seen the new CGI one though. Looks like a mockery.

I've never seen any of the Rocky's and I don't plan on it.

The Jamie Star Scenario
08-09-2009, 03:31 AM
I've not seen any of the Godfather movies mainly due to me not being a big fan of gangster movies in general. I haven't seen the Bourne series and that is mainly due to a dislike of Matt Damon. Not seen any of the Rocky movies either.

The only series of films I feel like I should have seen that I haven't is the Dollars Trilogy. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly especially.

Meat Puppet
08-09-2009, 03:50 AM
Haven’t seen any Rocky movies, haven’t seen an Indiana Jones movies... only seens a couple of the James Bond movies (the newest one and one with some Koreans in it??)... I don’t know what else.

I always thought that people (that aren’t like 12 or whatever) who haven’t seen a Star Wars movie—especially one from the original trilogy—must be rare and valuable. Maybe you could try selling yourself on eBay?
I’ve seen, and enjoy, the original series. I saw Phantom Menace, and while I didn’t really think it was that bad of a movie, it didn’t have that feeling for me. When the next one came out, I was like “maybe I’ll get ’round to seeing it,” but I never did. The third one I didn’t even notice.

I only first saws the godfathers as recently as last year. I want to kill myself so I can be reborn and see them earlier in my life
but I’m still working on a way that I’d get the message to my next iteration

Boney King
08-09-2009, 04:00 AM
The only series of films I feel like I should have seen that I haven't is the Dollars Trilogy. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly especially.
I forgot these films. Adding them to my list of films I have to see.

Unbreakable Will
08-09-2009, 04:34 AM
I don't think your dad is quite ready for that kind of shock Rye :D jk

I am a Star Wars fanatic, or used to be rather, I'd watch the movies over and over. Although I have to say The Phantom Menace (aside from the fighting of course) is my least favorite. I've never seen The Godfather though. Nor have I seen all of the Excorcist

Crimson
08-09-2009, 08:39 AM
I haven't seen Monty Python ^_^

Get out.

Ouch!
08-09-2009, 08:53 AM
I haven't seen Monty Python ^_^
I fart in your general direction!

blackmage_nuke
08-09-2009, 08:56 AM
Ive seen all the Star Wars Movies and honestly some of you are going to hate me but I thought IV, V and VI were ok, and Episode I was brilliant. II and III were bad. Episode I was the one after they were able to make passable visual and audio effects and before they had a whiny Anikin Skywalker. Maybe it wouldve been better if I had watched the movie back when it came out but Back to the future was made a few years after VI and those visual effects have totally stood the test of time with me.

Also I havent seen the Godfather and Ive only seen one Monty Python movie + a few clips. I also havent seen Rocky or Rambo but I feel ive seen enough television parodies to get whats going on.

Jiro
08-09-2009, 08:59 AM
I've never seen The Godfather, Rocky, Alien, Predator or any Tarentino films (if they count)

Yeah, I'm a bit behind.

Levian
08-09-2009, 01:30 PM
The Matrix. Ugh, never going to watch this unless it's the only movie showing on a 12 hour plane ride.

Harry Potter. Not a big fan of wizards and warlocks and magic. I might end up watching the first movie if I stumble across it to see if I'm actually missing out on something.

Rocky. idk, looks boring and repetitive.

Breine
08-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Haven't seen any of the Rocky movies, and I haven't seen the Alien series either. I really want to see the Alien movies, but when it comes to Rocky I only think I'd like to see the first one.

Quindiana Jones
08-09-2009, 02:41 PM

I don't think I've seen the full Star Wars series. I've seen all of the new ones and parts of the older ones, however.

I've never watched Star Trek though, which makes Hux want to beat me.

Oh my Christ.

Shlup - :mad2: Shame on you.
Rye - You've done Star Wars the wrong way. Fuck the new films. They suck. The last three (first three made) are the only ones worth watching. And no Star Trek? Are you kidding me? :(

scrumpleberry
08-09-2009, 02:57 PM
No Star Wars, Trek, Alien, Predator, Indy, Rocky or Godfather. I am terrible.

Markus. D
08-09-2009, 05:25 PM
LotR.

Only seen the first film.

Unbreakable Will
08-09-2009, 05:28 PM
No Star Wars, Trek, Alien, Predator, Indy, Rocky or Godfather. I am terrible.
Scrump, I hereby disown you until you watch at least one of those series of movies. Shame on you :(

scrumpleberry
08-09-2009, 08:33 PM
:C I will endeavour!