PDA

View Full Version : Curiosity: Is possible to achieve both sets of limits simutainiously?

MJN SEIFER
08-09-2009, 02:29 AM
To obtain the first half of each character's limit break set, you have to kill a certain numberof monsters with that character. To get the second you need to use the first limit of that set a number of times.

But I was wondering could you complete both at once? Say for example I could say have Cloud on both the 2nd to last kill to gain Meteorain, and also the 2nd to last time of using Blade Beam to obtain Climicalhazzard and I ended up killing my last enemy with my last Blade Beam - would I get Metorain and Climicalhazzard at once?

Momiji
08-09-2009, 02:58 AM
It seems logical enough. I'll leave it to you to test that though. xD

Wolf Kanno
08-09-2009, 03:39 AM
I don't think its likely, chances are you will get one for the fight and get the next after your other battle. But then again, its could be possible. I don't remember the # of kills needed to advance though, otherwise I would test it.

Crimson
08-09-2009, 08:42 AM
Yes you can, it's nothing special, it's like mastering two materia on one person, the first message will show, followed by the second.

Shattered Dreamer
08-09-2009, 12:48 PM
I don't think its likely, chances are you will get one for the fight and get the next after your other battle. But then again, its could be possible. I don't remember the # of kills needed to advance though, otherwise I would test it.

On my latest play through, I just got Barret's grenade blast(or what ever its called) & one battle after got hammerblow so I suppose what Wolf Kanno says is true.

Raistlin
08-10-2009, 12:08 AM
That doesn't necessarily mean anything. You might not have met the requirements the first battle.

I don't see why it wouldn't be possible.

G13
08-10-2009, 04:50 AM
I think it's just like the Materia. If you can level up more than one in a single battle then I don't see why it wouldn't be possible to get two limit breaks.

oddler
08-10-2009, 12:47 PM
This is actually really interesting. If I get some time, I might play through far enough to see if I can time it to where Cloud would gain 2 limits at once. :choc2: