PDA

View Full Version : AIRBRUSHED WOLF T-SHIRT~

scrumpleberry
08-09-2009, 02:25 PM
I own one. It's XL and I wear it around the house and it's sooo comfy and every time I look in the mirror I burst out laughing.

I LOVE IT :heart:

What hideous and terrible items of clothing do you own and cherish and keep close to your heart?

p.s. yes there is also the moon and a forest in the background

Madame Adequate
08-09-2009, 02:27 PM
One day, I will own what you have. :(

My clothing is all amazing and wonderful though, nothing shameful or bad about it. :D

Rantz
08-09-2009, 02:43 PM
I used to have one of those xD I think the worst thing I have now is a pair of ugly and worn stretchy pants. Full of holes and burls but way comfy.

Bunny
08-09-2009, 03:10 PM
I have this pair of underwear that has been in my possession since I was 12. I still wear them from time to time, just for nostalgia purposes. They don't always fit and they kinda smell a little bit but it's worth it. Gives me a certain peace of mind and makes me forget about most of the terrible, terrible things in the world.

Rye
08-09-2009, 03:13 PM
When I see a guy wearing an airbrushed wolf t-shirt in public, I can't help but just know that he's a virgin. It's so bad and judgmental, but it's so true. But it's only with guys, and not with girls. xDDD

Um... probably this t-shirt with Oscar the Grouch on it that says CAN IT! It is so cute, but it's way too small on me now. :(

Unbreakable Will
08-09-2009, 03:23 PM
I used to have a guilty pleasure aboutshirts with funny quotes on them, they were so childish but I loved them. Needless to say, my mother hated them, and I came home one day and they were gone :/

Rye
08-09-2009, 03:28 PM
I used to have a guilty pleasure aboutshirts with funny quotes on them, they were so childish but I loved them. Needless to say, my mother hated them, and I came home one day and they were gone :/

I predict something like that is going to happen to Huxley's clothing. :bigsmile:

scrumpleberry
08-09-2009, 03:34 PM
It's okay Horx, I'll send you a whole bunch of airbrushed XXL animal t-shirts to make up for it

rubah
08-09-2009, 03:43 PM
when I was a little girl, I had this white t-shirt that had... a wolf or a tiger or something's face in stylized lavender on the front with purple rhinestones. it was so cool. I wonder what happened to all my old clothes. They just kinda disappeared.

Parker
08-09-2009, 03:58 PM
Im considering buying that airbrushed keyboard cat t-shirt from threadless.

Rodarian
08-09-2009, 04:13 PM
As much as I have fashionable image when I step out of the house..I'm total trash if I'm at home....

Seriously the most comfy , trashiest of clothing is my oversized startrek shirt for as my nightshirt it features a transporter...Oh and it glows in the dark and shows the next gen crew materializing....

Plus I have a green plaid rob which I wear sans anything....

theundeadhero
08-09-2009, 04:20 PM
I have a few shirts I only wear around home. Most are really old but they're worn in just right and comfy.

Unbreakable Will
08-09-2009, 04:41 PM
-goes to warn Hux-

Psychotic
08-09-2009, 04:53 PM
I have orange t-shirts that I only wear at home. I've never sunk so low as to have an airbrushed wolf t-shirt or a dragon shirt, though, for which I am very grateful.

Crimson
08-09-2009, 05:17 PM
my Return Of The living Dead Party Time shirt that I absolutely love but always gets me in fights. <_<