PDA

View Full Version : An American WereItalian in London (23rd-25th October, probably)

Rye
08-10-2009, 01:16 PM
Not going to put any real dates on this yet, especially since I don't know much about my schedule yet, but let's get down to it.

EoFF Meet-Up in the London/Reading/Oxford area. Early October, possibly? Or later. Or any not terrible busy weekend, since it's all close to me. Someone recommended Mid-term as a possibility, which I could do, though I do plan to do some Eurotraveling around then, so I'd prefer a time earlier, but that's just me, I'm all into compromise!

Reading would be the sort of central point between those two, but London has more stuff to do. Oxford to Reading is about 50 minutes, which is about the distance from Reading to London, both by train. It's all in real close proximity. So no bellyaching about distances if you're in any of those 3 areas! My daily commute to work was almost that much, so it's all doable.

Who is interested? :bigsmile:

I know I've already piqued the interest of Resha and tmra and Paul, and I'm My Own MILF will come with me to whatever meet up. Lindy and I are planning to meet up on our own sometime, though I'l see if he wants to come to a big meet-up as well. I'll try to harass DK into going. Perhaps some Europeans should come over! But I'll just make a fresh list to see who is still interested:

Interested From This Thread:
Rye
Levian
Psychotic
I'm My Own MILF
Iceglow
Blue Harvest
J

Blue Harvest
08-10-2009, 01:21 PM
Oxford area is a definite can-do from me.

Levian
08-10-2009, 01:31 PM
Tickets to London are always cheap and I have more time and money than ever, so I might just take you up on this. I take it Oxford and Reading aren't too far outside London? I'll probably be able to make it regardless of which place we choose, but I might need some guidance in getting there. :mog:

Madame Adequate
08-10-2009, 01:39 PM
I was going to :colbert: but if Levian's coming then :hyper:

Rye
08-10-2009, 01:46 PM
Tickets to London are always cheap and I have more time and money than ever, so I might just take you up on this. I take it Oxford and Reading aren't too far outside London? I'll probably be able to make it regardless of which place we choose, but I might need some guidance in getting there. :mog:

Oh, Levian!

http://photobucket.com/albums/vv298/ryechuuu/bigsmile.png <--- why does this still look so weird.

Reading is a 40-50 minute train to London, very easy. Oxford is more like 2 hours from it. I wasn't actually expecting international folks, but if we're lucky enough to have some like you, I'm sure people will be willing to compromise and shift to Reading, since it's closer. There's a lot to do in Reading, lots of cool night life and shopping and it's close to London.

Crimson
08-10-2009, 01:47 PM
I'd love to show up but i'm saving up for the MCM Expo in London in October. :P

Rye
08-10-2009, 02:15 PM
That's okay!

London has a lot of expos. Lindy is gonna bring me to a I cried aloud with mirth and merrimentita expo!

Madame Adequate
08-10-2009, 02:32 PM
And this is why one of the reasons filtering l o l is retarded.

Psychotic
08-10-2009, 02:39 PM
I'd be fine any day after the 13th of October.

Before then is tricky. There's a four day course I'm booked on for work and there's other :bou::bou::bou::bou: going on too.

Levian
08-10-2009, 02:43 PM
Cool cool, might be a hassle to get back and forth to Oxford then. Also, if anyone has a couch they're willing to let me crash on for 2-3 nights then let me know! I've never been to London so I definitely need to check that place out when I'm first there.

Crimson
08-10-2009, 02:47 PM
Cool cool, might be a hassle to get back and forth to Oxford then. Also, if anyone has a couch they're willing to let me crash on for 2-3 nights then let me know! I've never been to London so I definitely need to check that place out when I'm first there.

I've only been there once myself, though due to bad timing it turned out to be boring as hell.

Though the 2 hour ride on the Virgin train there and back was worth it, who woulda thought a train ride could be so relaxing, they had a tea vendor.

A TEA VENDOR.

Psychotic
08-10-2009, 02:49 PM
Dude they have tea vendors on every train that goes between Brum and Leicester.

Crimson
08-10-2009, 03:05 PM
Dude they have tea vendors on every train that goes between Brum and Leicester.

Goddamnit, if only the trains into New street (or am I thinking of Moor Street? I forgot <_<) were so kind, no all they have is used chewing gum and chavs who reak of spliff.

:(

demondude
08-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Reading is more interesting than Oxford, unless you're interested in a more historical town with big buildings. Reading has a better shopping centre I think.

At least you guys can have the pleasure of my absence.

Iceglow
08-10-2009, 03:22 PM
Firstly Jess ma girl, hellz yeah lets do this stuff I live in London so it'd be awesome for me just give me a lil advance warning on certain weekend dates so I can get my ass out of work that weekend.

secondly:

Maybe on this, it might be cool for a night maybe 2, depends Me and my girlfriend have our own place but I'm not sure if it will work well, I will let you know because her parents are here soon and that'll be an interesting experiment.

themagicroundabout
08-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Hot damn, Levian! :excited:

I'll get Cz in on this, too. When more dates are sorta looked at and there is generally a better idea of what is going on. I am sure he will be up for it. :shobon:

Lenna
08-10-2009, 06:02 PM
What about doing a meet on the weekend of the London Expo in october? That would be awesome, people could dress up too. Would be interesting to see who dresses up and as what.

Shauna
08-10-2009, 06:29 PM
I'd totally be up for this, but I don't get any breaks in uni until Christmas. Travelling such a distance would be lame for the sheer lack of time I'd be spending there. D: Maybe another time!

Crimson
08-10-2009, 11:16 PM
What about doing a meet on the weekend of the London Expo in october? That would be awesome, people could dress up too. Would be interesting to see who dresses up and as what.

I would've done this expect that im going with a friend for the weekend and we've already got the schedule planned out :p.

Weekend return train tickets FTW.

Lenna
08-10-2009, 11:30 PM

I would've done this expect that im going with a friend for the weekend and we've already got the schedule planned out :p.

Weekend return train tickets FTW.

even so, if there were loads of people from eoff there you could still meet up with them! you would be in the same place after all :P

Rye
08-10-2009, 11:44 PM
Yay, get Cz up ins!

If Iceglow's place doesn't work, I'm sure we can all do a hotel. Worst come to worst, you can sleep in Hux's and I's our little room. We can have funnnn. :bigsmile:

This is exciting. Perhaps middle October is seeming to be a good time. When is mid-term break?

James Latimer Cockney Rebel
08-11-2009, 02:53 AM
Anything as long as I can give Levian a kiss.

Rye
08-11-2009, 03:30 AM
Oh man oh man, D + J time? Can I be + J too? D + J + J? :bigsmile:

Levian
08-11-2009, 05:59 AM
James! :redface: and Cz too!

This is shaping up to be pretty epic.

Blue Harvest
08-11-2009, 08:18 PM
It's going to be epic because there's a 90% chance I'll be there :breine:

Crimson
08-11-2009, 10:54 PM
It's going to be epic because there's a 90% chance I'll be there :breine:

The other 10% being a dark grimey alley in a pool of vomit and pepsi?

Rye
08-12-2009, 12:19 AM
There is a Japanese bar called Sakura in Reading. SAKE BOMBS? :bigsmile:

demondude
08-12-2009, 10:18 AM
There is a Japanese bar called Sakura in Reading. SAKE BOMBS? :bigsmile:

I've been there before. :D

Breine
08-12-2009, 11:09 AM
Oh man, I'd love to come, but I probably won't have the money to do it :(

DK
08-12-2009, 02:46 PM
I'll definitely be going to this.

Madame Adequate
08-12-2009, 02:52 PM

Opposite of haet forever :love:

Psychotic
08-12-2009, 02:53 PM
I'll definitely be going to this.Fuckin' A-Bomb!

Rye
08-12-2009, 03:14 PM

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Levian
08-12-2009, 06:34 PM
Excellent! Finally I get to meet the hon rosie!

Rye
08-12-2009, 08:08 PM
I have a feeling this is gonna be the best meet up ever. :bigsmile:

Levian
08-12-2009, 08:15 PM
How's around the weekend of 23rd and 24th for everyone? Cz can come if we do it then, and it fills Psy's criteria of being after the 13th too. I'm good to go pretty much whenever, would just be nice to know a while in advance so I can get cheapo tickets. :mog:

and yes, Rye. :D

Rye
08-12-2009, 08:17 PM
So far, I don't see why not for me! That's probably a great time, actually, for the students. Not the very very beginning of the semester, yet not so far into it that all of the heavy duty work and studying is there.

Madame Adequate
08-12-2009, 08:21 PM
I don't see how that'd be a problem for me. Should be fine. :up:

Crimson
08-13-2009, 12:06 AM
I'll have to see, it depends on the date, anything between 13th - 29th is a no no for me.

:(

Rantz
08-13-2009, 03:46 AM
This is so so tempting. I'd love to go but I dunno. :(

Rye
08-13-2009, 04:07 AM
DO IT RANTZY!

Shlup
08-13-2009, 05:45 AM
I have a feeling this is gonna be the best meet up ever. :bigsmile:

:mymelbert:

Rye
08-13-2009, 05:46 AM
Until California~ :mymelmagic:

Shlup
08-13-2009, 05:48 AM
:mymelkiss:

Levian
08-13-2009, 06:31 AM

What's there to think about!?

Blue Harvest
08-13-2009, 10:26 AM
How's around the weekend of 23rd and 24th for everyone?

:up:

Lenna
08-13-2009, 11:12 AM

Come! You can meet meeeeee :D

Rantz
08-13-2009, 11:41 AM

What's there to think about!?

School and money, mostly! I'll definitely look into the possibility though.

Psychotic
08-13-2009, 01:04 PM
I can school you, Rantzien.

I can school you in the mysteries of the universe.

It'd be fuckin' badass if you did come, but if you can't, don't worry about it. I'll just be bitter and resentful towards you for a few years is all.

Lenna
08-13-2009, 01:13 PM
Maybe flooring me again will be a substitute for that Psy. Then you and Rantz can just laugh about it =p

Psychotic
08-13-2009, 01:32 PM
Oh god, you're not going, are you?

FAO non-Lenna people who are going to this meetup: You're going to have to agree to testify that the incident with the chainsaw was an unfortunate accident.

Lenna
08-13-2009, 01:35 PM
rofl, have you forgot? even with friendly fire on you can't hurt me with a chainsaw :P you're gonna have to rethink your strategy!

Resha
08-13-2009, 05:22 PM
Psy's promised me there'll be lots of ecstasy and glow-sticks, thus I might be wanting in! But only if he comes good on his promise, obviously. : ) But yes! It sounds good and I'd love to go (work and money permitting, but if it's on a weekend it shouldn't be too bad) -- also, Oxford is only 30 mins away from Reading and an hour away from London if you manage to get the direct and fast train; I think it's only the really slow ones/change-over trains that take up to 1 and a 1/2 or 2 hours.

Rye
08-13-2009, 11:47 PM
Oh, cool beans! I had no idea it was that fast.

Loony BoB
08-14-2009, 08:48 AM
If Dan is indeed going I shall consider the trip, although can't commit to anything at the moment as, er, we're not getting enough income to spend hundreds (or even a hundred) of pounds on weekend trips. =/

Lenna
08-14-2009, 11:24 AM
Hope you can come, it'll be nice to see ya again BoB :)

Blue Harvest
08-14-2009, 12:06 PM
BoB better be coming or else I'll be quite upset :(

Crimson
08-14-2009, 02:57 PM
I'll have to skip this one but if any of you guys happen to be attending the Expo and see me there *dude with long red hair, points to picture thread* then feel free to say OHAI.

Heath
08-15-2009, 07:41 PM
I wouldn't mind coming, but I'm doing a ten day European trip in mid-September and probably won't be able to afford to come down to London as well. I'm sure you'll all have a wonderful time though!

Levian
08-15-2009, 10:07 PM
One of those countries on your eurotrip wouldn't be norway would it?

Heath
08-15-2009, 11:57 PM
*hijacks thread*

I think we're more looking at Germany, Belgium, Holland and France, unfortunately. If money weren't a factor, I'd visit every country in Europe! I'd love to visit Norway some day though.

Rye
08-26-2009, 01:41 AM
Okay, two months to it, so I think we should discuss it a little more.

Do we want it to be based in Reading, or London? Also, what do you guys wanna DO that weekend? :bigsmile:

Loony BoB
08-26-2009, 09:55 AM
Nobody wants to go to Reading. Nobody generally wants to go to London, either, but nobody wants to go to Reading.

Crimson
08-26-2009, 11:03 AM
I guess the only feasible option is Amsterdam.

Madame Adequate
08-28-2009, 02:00 PM
Nobody wants to go to Reading. Nobody generally wants to go to London, either, but nobody wants to go to Reading.

Says a man who voluntarily went to Scotland.

Rye
08-28-2009, 02:00 PM
This just in: Huxley is excited to meet people, even though he's a shy cucumber. HOW EXCITING. You have permission to glomp him now. :bigsmile:

Madame Adequate
08-28-2009, 02:12 PM
This just in: Huxley is excited to meet people, even though he's a shy cucumber. HOW EXCITING. You have permission to glomp him now. :bigsmile:

Plz die.

scrumpleberry
08-28-2009, 02:14 PM
Hee hee you guys had better glomp him like there's no tomorrow it will be brilliant :heart:

Loony BoB
08-28-2009, 03:23 PM

Says a man who voluntarily went to Scotland.
I'm assuming you've never been to Edinburgh, 'cause it's one of the most beautiful cities in the world. No place in England compares (haven't been to Cornwall yet, mind), although I did find some more lightly populated places in Wales that were really nice.

There are certainly some meh places in Scotland but there are far, far more nice places in Scotland than England going by my travels.

And I fully expect many more people from EoFF to voluntarily go to Scotland. Rye, you said you'd come! You dragging along MILFy or will he only come voluntarily? ;)

Current likelihood of BoB & smitten in London: Still not looking great. =/ Hoping, but not getting hopes up, if that makes any sense.

Madame Adequate
08-28-2009, 03:43 PM
@ BoB: Oh the landscape and architecture is absolutely lovely, but that doesn't mean the place isn't full of Scots. :p

Hee hee you guys had better glomp him like there's no tomorrow it will be brilliant :heart:

You also die >:O

Rocket Edge
08-28-2009, 07:37 PM
Do we want it to be based in Reading, or London? Also, what do you guys wanna DO that weekend? :bigsmile:
Get smurfing hammered and make fools of ourselves of course. :monster:

I would definitely be in for a weekend with you guys for sure. Money is no barrier, although work might be. I'm not gonna say anything until I know how that goes. :freak:

Shauna
08-29-2009, 05:30 PM
@ BoB: Oh the landscape and architecture is absolutely lovely, but that doesn't mean the place isn't full of Scots. :p

He makes a good point! :p But, if was BoB says is true, and you'll be coming up to Scottyland, I may go over to Edinbugger to see you lot. :p

Rye
09-01-2009, 12:43 AM
Less than two months away. :bigsmile:

I think I'm too scared to go to Scotland. :(

Shauna
09-01-2009, 01:39 AM
Seriously scared? xD Why?

Crimson
09-01-2009, 06:23 AM

It's Scotland.

<_<

Loony BoB
09-01-2009, 10:52 AM
It's probably me. Nothing much else to be scared of in Scotland that isn't in England anyway.

EDIT: Outlook of us going to London, update: Extremely unlikely. Think you'll have to count us out. ...Dan ;_;

Rye
09-02-2009, 02:45 AM

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/custompics/avatar/avatar35841_2.gif

Loony BoB
09-02-2009, 12:34 PM
So do you not want me to come to London? :p

Psychotic
09-02-2009, 02:19 PM
I like to think of Scotland as a prison where people like you are kept away from people like us, where you can do no harm.

Madame Adequate
09-02-2009, 02:54 PM
Of course, they're all about releasing their real prisoners for spurious reasons. /zing

Shauna
09-02-2009, 02:57 PM
Or maybe it's the other way around! :shifty:

EDIT: Hux - xDD Oh nicely played, sir.

Jess
09-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Oh, Lev mentioned this to me a couple of weeks ago!

I only live about 40-45 minutes away from London Liverpool Street by train, I just work a lot.

so, it's a possibility for me :jess:

Rye
09-04-2009, 12:09 AM
Huzzah! I'll be like the creepy girl at the club you worked at!

Jess
09-05-2009, 03:57 PM
Mary xDDD

Rye
09-06-2009, 12:20 AM
If we end up renting a hotel or something for one night of the weekend, I think we'll be watching this movie:

YouTube - Silent Night Deadly Night 2 Rampage-No Text - NAUGHTY LANGUAGE NSFW (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xh7junyB2o)

Psychotic
09-08-2009, 05:30 AM
So is it decided that it is London then?

If so we should probably pick a hotel. Like, now. Before they are all booked up!

Quindiana Jones
09-08-2009, 10:42 AM
I'll be at Manchester in October, but don't yet know any term times etc. If there is time available, I should have no problem getting to London by train. It's pretty cheap, especially once I get my super Natwest train card. Yey! Having said that, I'm not promising anything. I'm exceptionally poor, so I'd need an estimate of what this will all cost me in terms of accommodation, booze, hookers etc.

But on the plus (or maybe down) side, I could totally go to later meet-ups when my life is a bit less hectic.

Rye
09-09-2009, 04:43 AM
So is it decided that it is London then?

If so we should probably pick a hotel. Like, now. Before they are all booked up!

Good idea, Paul. We need to put this into gear.

We need suggestions of good & clean hotels, and more importantly, a list of everyone who is definitely going to say by hotel, so we can make a guestimate about the price each of us will pay for the room.

DEFINITELY STAYING AT THE HOTEL FOR THE WEEKEND:

And good to hear, Quin~ <3

Psychotic
09-09-2009, 04:51 AM
Yeah I'll be staying. Levian can be my roomie again. :love:

The only London hotels I've stayed in was some :bou::bou::bou::bou:ty godawful one with Iceglow and Jack, and in the Travelodge in Covent Garden. And my vote would definitely go to the latter.

EDIT: Okay that one is expensive (although all London hotels at short notice will be imho) but the Tower Bridge one seems to be the best unless you want to be out in the docks or something.

Rye
09-09-2009, 05:07 AM
Yeah, the travelodge seems pretty good.

Paul was looking up numbers. He says:

"Ok I looked up Travelodges and the one I mentioned is the most expensive so smurf that. But the others are all £80ish a night for two people (unless you want to stay in the docks or something), so split that's £40."

However, if anyone can't afford a room and wants to stay, they can help split the cost of the room with one of us and pay us there and stay in the room in a sleeping bag or something. I dunno. We'll work out the details.

Am I gonna be the only girl on this hotel room!? There are gonna be rumors about me! :smug:

Psychotic
09-09-2009, 05:20 AM
Basically, sharing a room you're looking at £80 (split) if you want to spend two nights and £40 if you just want one night. Although there is also the option of crashing on people's hotel room floors if you want to drive the costs down further, but, that depends on if you want to pay for a hotel room and yet have to sleep on the floor.

If anyone else can find a cheaper hotel that's not a hostel, ridiculously seedy or in a crappy area, feel free to do your homework.

Iceglow
09-09-2009, 09:50 AM
I figure that last post is kinda aimed at moi after all I do LIVE in London. I'll see what I can do give me a few days, also don't forget the Mariott hotel company has some near to camden town which isn't too bad an idea. North of the river, close to central and yet still decent enough. I could spend the nights in the hotel if people want me to however I don't think I will if it's literally just going to be a place to crash down when we're all partied out. I've got my own flat in North London to do that in. Therefore if someone really cannot afford it but wants to come down speak to me in PM. I'd have to get my girlfriend to agree with it because it's her flat too but maybe I can help out. I would love to just say hey guys, everyone crash at mine (would need a small contribution to food/drink consumed and likely electricity since it's metered here but still far less than hotel) however even with the sofa, the two armchairs and the double air bed there probably won't be space for everyone comming. Psy you know how hectic my life is atm how about you get me a bit of information sorted.

Psychotic
09-09-2009, 05:53 PM
Hahaha nah it wasn't aimed at you. It's aimed at anyone who wants to go - I didn't think you'd be staying. And yeah man I don't think everyone would fit at yours tbh.

Jess
09-09-2009, 06:00 PM
I can't say if I'm coming or not, so

If I was to come, I'd just get the train home at the end of the day rather than staying in la hotel. :jess:

Iceglow
09-10-2009, 11:00 AM
That said, people comming who really can't afford the hotel like I said originally, depending on how many and if the girlfriend agrees with it I might be capable of putting some people up for a couple of nights.

Carl the Llama
09-10-2009, 11:13 AM
I am definatly interested in going to a meetup ^^

That said I need to know an exact date so I can book the time off of work, best of all if I do come I can get us staff discount at any pizza hut (50%).

Rye
09-10-2009, 02:27 PM
Amg, pizzaaaa~ <3

It's the weekend of Oct 23rd and 24th.

Quindiana Jones
09-10-2009, 02:48 PM
So I'd be looking at a minimum of £100? £40 room, £20 train, £40+ other things?

Psychotic
09-10-2009, 03:41 PM
If you book your train online in advance you can get it for really cheap. For me it'd be like a £14 return to London and I live in the Midlands, so yeah.

Quindiana Jones
09-10-2009, 03:52 PM
Well, I checked my timetable and my weekend is free as far as I can tell in terms of lessons. And as long as it only costs around the £100 mark, I don't see why I wouldn't be able to come.

What's the latest that I can give you a definite answer?

Iceglow
09-11-2009, 10:38 AM
I am definatly interested in going to a meetup ^^

That said I need to know an exact date so I can book the time off of work, best of all if I do come I can get us staff discount at any pizza hut (50%).

Dude, it's a max of you +3 guests at on the check I know I also hold a staff card, however depending on who is running the shift I could probably sort it out slightly better being I work in a central london branch.

I need dates so I can get it off from working :) CBF to go trawling through the thread.

Psychotic
09-11-2009, 04:29 PM
We're looking at between 23-25th October, the 23rd being a Friday. Don't know yet if it'll last all three days or just take place on two.

Loony BoB
09-11-2009, 04:46 PM
Thread title updated so hopefully people will take more immediate interest. Or something.

Iceglow
09-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Fridays are more problematic for me cause of hmv, depends on whether I end up full time again any time soon. However after work is cool 20:30 finish time latest if no change in my times/contract. Anyhows, Jack said he might drop down for this too since he's moving back to Swansea so if anything it'll be another person there too.

Levian
09-12-2009, 04:41 PM
I might have waited too long on this one. :/ flight prices has rocketed, but I'll look some more around. Can't afford the tickets I've seen so far though. I think maybe I have a test on the friday too D: I'll have to check with my teacher, he hasn't set the date yet I think.

Rye
09-17-2009, 03:44 AM
How did it work out?! Hotel on this one?! Who is gonna stay overnight?! DISH.

Iceglow
09-26-2009, 07:38 PM
Depending on how many or how few of us there are, the offer of my lounge stands. Though it'd need to be fewer rather than more of us.

Rye
09-26-2009, 08:16 PM
It seems to be much fewer now, tbh. =O

Iceglow
09-27-2009, 05:08 PM
Well, if y'all end up at mine, theres KFC across the road, Dominos and Pizzahut down the road and internet to abuse, providing that is my laptop has been returned to me by PC World. (they've offered to even write the laptop off it's been so long, I give them 4 days)

Loony BoB
09-28-2009, 10:30 AM
Psh. Like you'll need to sleep anywhere. Pull an all nighter!

Rye
09-28-2009, 10:58 AM
That would be really cool, Steve! I don't think many of us are coming now, so that'd be much more possible!

Iceglow
09-28-2009, 10:55 PM
Let me butter up the girlfriend for y'all then and we'll sort it out :D

Madame Adequate
09-29-2009, 11:16 AM
You can involve my girlfriend and butter (or another substance) as required.

Meat Puppet
09-29-2009, 03:17 PM
Best £40 I’ve ever spent.

Quindiana Jones
09-29-2009, 03:21 PM
Wait, did MILF just pimp out Rye?

Marshall Banana
09-29-2009, 07:51 PM
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/emoticons/Pikachu/pikachuuu_09.gif

Madame Adequate
09-30-2009, 12:10 AM
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/emoticons/Pikachu/pikachuuu_09.gif

I have a picture of Monda on a "Do not serve" list.

Iceglow
09-30-2009, 01:13 AM
I spoke to the girlfriend tonight, whilst drunk might I add, anyhow depending on how many of us there are she's cool with it, Milf I appreciate the offer of Jess and Butter ;D It may have helped :D

Marshall Banana
09-30-2009, 02:16 AM

I have a picture of Monda on a "Do not serve" list.
I don't need your permission, so it's okay!