PDA

View Full Version : Favorite eye color.

Rye
08-13-2009, 12:08 AM
What is your favorite eye colored in your preferred gender?

I like them ALL so I'd say green eyes in all, most of all. But secondly, blue eyes in guys, and brown eyes in girls. Blue eyed girls are overrated. Trust me, I know, I am one. I feel like blue eyes make girls look tired sometimes, but brown eyes are so full of vitality and make your skin look better and your eyes pop huge. I want brown contacts!

Your turn!

leader of mortals
08-13-2009, 12:11 AM
I want brown contacts!

Not a big seller the brown contact lenses.

And I like any eye color I guess.

Crimson
08-13-2009, 12:18 AM
Any of the REAL eye colours, but for any colour then red totally, it looks awesome and is sexy as hell on girls.

*must remember to get some red contacts*

Tama2
08-13-2009, 12:39 AM
Brown. There is just something about them.

Raistlin
08-13-2009, 12:40 AM
I don't care at all about eye color. Although these (http://contactlens180.com/uploaded_images/pitch_black_contact_lenses-790392.jpg) are pretty awesome.

Rantz
08-13-2009, 12:56 AM
Brown and green eyes can be insanely attractive. A lot of colours can, but especially those.

Darkswordofchaos
08-13-2009, 01:15 AM
i like i light vibrant blue kinda like this
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3073/2910857446_5346fbee8e.jpg

Ki Ki
08-13-2009, 01:16 AM
I guess because I have really dark eyes I love light eyes! Wish I was blessed with blue/green/hazel any colour other than brown.
This is why I will marry someone with light eyes so my children will have beautiful eyes. :tongue:

Darkswordofchaos
08-13-2009, 01:21 AM
My eyes change colors, its kinda weird. I dont know what causes it but some dayes they will be a hazel or even slate grey color and other days they will be a darker blue or deep blue what ever you wanna call it

leader of mortals
08-13-2009, 01:52 AM
I guess because I have really dark eyes I love light eyes! Wish I was blessed with blue/green/hazel any colour other than brown.
This is why I will marry someone with light eyes so my children will have beautiful eyes. :tongue:

Im sorry to tell you, but Brown is dominant over every other eye color, if I am correct.

Meat Puppet
08-13-2009, 01:58 AM
It’s not the color of the eyes as much as whose head they’re in which makes me happy. Although I am rather fond of la.... aww, forget it.

scrumpleberry
08-13-2009, 01:58 AM
Yeah but if she has a recessive gene for light eyes...

Also true greens and blues pls. Really rich, dark brown is nice too.

Edit: czech it out violet eyes (http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4338/tamilnadumahabalipuram5zc.jpg)

Parker
08-13-2009, 02:02 AM
An iris the delicate mix of brown shades of my precious tubbed girl, surrounded by the sclera - bloodshot with the red of the goat man, is the most pleasurable of the eyes I've imagined..... you are out there somewhere my love...somewhere.

Ki Ki
08-13-2009, 02:11 AM

Im sorry to tell you, but Brown is dominant over every other eye color, if I am correct.

Yes sir, I believe you are correct. I've heard this before but I turned a blind eye or ear. Thanks for shattering my dreams. :whimper:

Raistlin
08-13-2009, 02:14 AM
The fact that brown is dominant means that if you're a heterozygote for eye color (one brown-gene, one lighter gene) then your kids have a 50% chance of having lighter eyes if you marry someone with light eyes.

sephireland
08-13-2009, 02:15 AM
I've got blue eyes. Very dark blue but I prefer bright blue eyes. On a woman I have a thing for blond hair and green eyes. Drives me nuts.

Kirobaito
08-13-2009, 02:22 AM
I like blue eyes, but only if they're natural. No weird contacts for me.

I have hazelish-brown eyes, at any rate.

Madame Adequate
08-13-2009, 02:23 AM
Green eyes, then blue eyes.

Peegee
08-13-2009, 02:28 AM
Same as milfy.

Green eyes are captivating.

@ Rye. Let's trade eye color

kikimm
08-13-2009, 02:30 AM
I have big brown eyes, which I used to hate, but now I am okay with. I used to love and want so much green eyes, and I still do love them, they're gorgeous, but I've also come to really like rich brown eyes on guys too. There's something very nice about them. Inviting. ;)

LunarWeaver
08-13-2009, 03:14 AM
Blue eyes, definitely. I fetish for blue eyed blond guys. Coz I'm Hitler or something.

Yar
08-13-2009, 03:52 AM
The darker the better.

rubah
08-13-2009, 03:54 AM
http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/art/silly/greeneyes.jpg
green eyes bring out freckles. Second is light brown.

my mom has blue eyes and my dad has brown/green hazel eyes, but mine are darker than his, I think.

DarkBahamut
08-13-2009, 03:58 AM
My dark brown/brown/blackish-brown eyes are smexy!

Brennan
08-13-2009, 04:06 AM
I find that my eyes are somewhat brown, and then somewhat green at the same time, like the inside is green, and the outside's brown, not noticeable at first, but it's there, and some days, it's the other way around.

Darkswordofchaos
08-13-2009, 04:23 AM
thats how my gf's eyes are

Jojee
08-13-2009, 04:55 AM

Yes ^_^

I love my grey contacts.

Light eyes are pretty.

Breine
08-13-2009, 08:41 AM
I have blue/green eyes, which I kinda like. But really, I don't really care that much about eye colour. Every colour can look good.

Jiro
08-13-2009, 08:57 AM
I find that my eyes are somewhat brown, and then somewhat green at the same time, like the inside is green, and the outside's brown, not noticeable at first, but it's there, and some days, it's the other way around.

My eyes are like this too.

I like green eyes or brown eyes best, but there's no saying that other colours can't be awesome too. Sometimes they might even beat brown and green :Eek:

Rodarian
08-13-2009, 10:36 AM
I quasi light brown eyes....I wish had green eyes....

Is there a way we can surgically alter the color of our irises??

forget contact lenses....

Timekeeper
08-13-2009, 11:06 AM
My eyes seem to cycle between blue, blue-green and green, but I think they're usually blue-green.

My favourite eyes are those which are mostly blue, but have an amazing ring of gold around the pupil. I actually know a few people with eyes like these :D

theundeadhero
08-13-2009, 02:50 PM
I like light colored eyes with dark hair. Rare, but awesome. Mine are blue with a darker blue ring and flecks of gold.

Aydin
08-13-2009, 02:57 PM
I would kill for deep blue eyes... I have brown eyes! >(

Psychotic
08-13-2009, 03:47 PM
I always seem to end up going out with brown eyed girls, and my own eyes are brown too, so brown powah I guess.

Avarice-ness
08-13-2009, 03:48 PM
I don't really like brown eyes to much. I only like them when they're the bright amber color like my husbands, I don't like dark brown eyes at all.

I like hazelblue eyes. Where it's CLEARLY a mix of color.

Our daughter ironically doesn't have my eyes. My eyes are a blue grey with brown speckles. My husband has Amber brown eyes, that are darker around the edge, and lighter around the pupil.

So her eyes ended up a deeper blue grey around the edges, and around the pupil it's lighter. In the sun, there's a shade of brown/green/blue around her pupil in the lighter area, saddly I can never get a picture of it because she's either moving to much or the suns not hitting them perfectly.

~*~Celes~*~
08-13-2009, 07:15 PM
I tend to like baby blue and blue-green the most :o

As for me, my eyes like to change, but for the most part they're either dark blue or blue-green.

Slothy
08-13-2009, 07:31 PM
The fact that brown is dominant means that if you're a heterozygote for eye color (one brown-gene, one lighter gene) then your kids have a 50% chance of having lighter eyes if you marry someone with light eyes.

Actually, the genetics of eye colour aren't as simple as recessive and dominant as multiple genes determine what colour your eyes will be. Apparently it's possible for people of almost any eye colour pairing to produce kids with almost any eye colour, though I'm sure some are more likely than others depending on the conditions.

That out of the way, I like Brown (and I mean dark brown) because I hardly ever see it aside from looking in the mirror. I know it's the most common colour globally, but not around here. I also like green/blue as a second favourite.

Quindiana Jones
08-13-2009, 07:32 PM
Green. Because of me. I have excellent eyes. Harry Potter - eat your smegging heart out.

Unbreakable Will
08-13-2009, 07:41 PM
My eyes are brown, but switch shades a lot; from dark, to light, to a really odd reddish tinge, to even a goldish hue on occasion.

My favorite eye color (until I met Nikki) was green. Although that all changed after I met her. Her eyes fascinate me, they change to different blues constantly, although she always keeps that outer circle of deep blue around the iris. It changes to slate blue, sky, deep, sometimes she even has little spots of green or hazel in them. My favorite is when her eyes are such a deep blue that I could get lost in them for what seems like hours....
Ahem, sorry, didn't mean to get mushy, it all kinda spilled out. :D

~*~Celes~*~
08-13-2009, 07:43 PM
Ahem, sorry, didn't mean to get mushy, it all kinda spilled out. :D

UnbreakableWillxNikki cutest couple December '09 ciddies, anyone? :love:

Dante WolfWood
08-17-2009, 02:08 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/Daxell/jess007-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/Daxell/eye002.jpg
this is my natural eye color. my eye is mainly green and hazel with a hint of blue in it.I am half white/black which I am told thats why my eyes are this way (dont understand it). I'll be honest, I love my eyes, I believe they are the one attractive feature I have over most men (I'm quite ugly as you can tell). My gf tells me she fell in love with me as soon as we met three years ago because she saw my eyes.

( I know the pic is too close :p)

Now, she has beautiful eyes as well. she is 100% white with crystal blue eyes. hopefully our children will get my eyes or hers, most of her family has brown eyes.

The Space Pope
08-17-2009, 02:19 AM
My eyes change colors, its kinda weird. I dont know what causes it but some dayes they will be a hazel or even slate grey color and other days they will be a darker blue or deep blue what ever you wanna call it
This

Except my eyes are usually grayish green-blue

:I

Marshall Banana
08-17-2009, 03:07 AM
I like all eye colors, really - especially mine!

http://s107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/mondaeyes.jpg

Necronopticous has the same eye color that I have! It's nice!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/Daxell/jess007-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/Daxell/eye002.jpg
Your eyes are really cool. =O

Rye
08-17-2009, 03:16 AM
Our eyes are a similar color!

Dante WolfWood
08-17-2009, 03:21 AM
ya they def. look better on a female, just gorgeous!

I also once saw a very dark skinned woman (brazil perhaps?) with similar eyes. I about fainted. she was beautiful!

Markus. D
08-17-2009, 03:30 PM
Possesion Black/Black Sclera.

Formalhaut
08-17-2009, 04:52 PM
Blue Green Brown

Blue has a childlike charm, green has that natural and somewhat smart feel, whilst Brown envokes a buisness-like and stern but fair image.

All three share one thing, they are sexy eye colours.

Pure Aerisbeauty7
08-17-2009, 07:50 PM
I guess because I have really dark eyes I love light eyes!

I agree. Light-colored eyes are very pretty. I really like blue, green, and hazel eye color.

The Summoner of Leviathan
08-17-2009, 09:09 PM
I have deep blue eyes.

I personally like brown eyes, though am also fascinated by really pale eye colours too (like grey-blue). To be honest, eye colour is not something I pay attention to unless the guy has the kind of eyes you can't help but notice.

Laddy
08-17-2009, 10:09 PM
If I remember brown, hazel, amber, black, green, blue, gray, red, and purple are all of the 'natural' eye colors, though red and purple are only acheivable through mutations.

I think black is strikingly beautiful.