PDA

View Full Version : Anyone live in Boston or Seattle? ヾ(≧∇≦*)ゝ

Jojee
08-13-2009, 04:41 AM
If you do, tell me, because I'll be hitting up both those places this fall for interviews. Boston on the weekend of 9/11 and Seattle maybe a couple weeks after that.

To give this a different topic~! Um. ^_^
1. Which EoFFer do you want to meet the most?
2. Where do you want your next vacation to be?
3. If you were stuck on a deserted island with a bunch of puppies and coconuts, would you subsist off coconuts alone or would you eat the puppies!?
4. If you were stuck on a deserted island with the person in answer #1 and there was no food, and they died, would you eat them!?? D:

Raistlin
08-13-2009, 04:52 AM
1. RSL and his beard
2. Well my next vacation will be to Bermuda at the beginning of 2010. That's good enough for me.
3. Depends on how cute they were.
4. I'm sure he'd understand (and be filling!). I would preserve his beard, though.

Shoeberto
08-13-2009, 04:57 AM
Just a reminder that you have an interview the weekend of the eleventh; never forget!

Shlup
08-13-2009, 05:10 AM
1. Most of the EoFFers I'd like to meet I already have and would like to see again. That said, I'd like to chillax with Calliope or Rye the most.
2. Europe. All the good parts. Also Japan. BJ and I are currently looking into both.
3. I know I don't like coconuts, but I probably like puppies.
4. Neither have enough meat on them.

Rye
08-13-2009, 05:18 AM
1) I'm meeting all of my besties in England soon, but I'm dying to meet Necronopticous, Monda, and Shlup in the summer of next year when I California Time. I'd also like to meet Miriel and Del Murder while I'm there. Besides the Californians and British people, SomethingBig and I need to meet up sometime soon in NYC!

2) In Europe, I most desire to go to Munich, Germany and Prague, Czech Republic. Also, Ireland, to visit Hux's granny. But besides general traveling in Europe while I'm studying, I think California is gonna be my next VACATION.

3) I dunno if I could do it. I hate pina coladas. :(

4) Mmmmm.

NeoCracker
08-13-2009, 05:28 AM
THere were to many issues when I was going to meet Joy and Kanno, so I never got to. :(

I still need to at some point, though when all my games are paid off through June, and my computer is paid off all by the end of the year, I'll probably just save up and visit some of you next year. :p

Jojee
08-13-2009, 08:55 PM
:o

Well if no one lives in Boston then I'm buying my plane ticket to go home on Saturday instead of Sunday. ^_^

Markus. D
08-13-2009, 09:16 PM
3. If you were stuck on a deserted island with a bunch of puppies and coconuts, would you subsist off coconuts alone or would you eat the puppies!?
4. If you were stuck on a deserted island with the person in answer #1 and there was no food, and they died, would you eat them!?? D:
1. Definetly Cim!
2. Tokyo!
3. :(
4. Yes :D!

Lenna
08-13-2009, 11:16 PM

1. You of course Joy :P <3
2. I want to go to Italy to see Rome and Florence. Hopefully as a honeymoon haha.
3. Coconuts, puppies are just too cute :(
4. I'd rather die than live one moment knowing I'd never get to experience the wonderful world of Jojo! :P

The Space Pope
08-15-2009, 12:40 PM
The Space Pope's human from currently resides in Boston

meh

On a nice roaming pasture

I would blow up your planet out of spite, even though I could just spread my pretty pink sparkly wings and fly away.

I would happily eat all of you, bones and all.

Blue Harvest
08-15-2009, 09:20 PM
1. Psy
2. Scotland
3. Coconuts. I could never eat a puppy.
4. I'd starve myself to save the coconuts (and probably the puppies knowing him) for him so he would not die.

Jojee
08-16-2009, 01:05 AM
Well er. If the Space Pope's human form would like to meet up for a cawfee somewhere, and if the Space Pope human form isn't a total weirdo that will try to eat Jojee and also if the Space Pope's human form isn't like 13 years old because then Jojee would feel like a dirty internet pedo tryin to meet up with little kids and hiding from their outraged parents... then let Jojee know. :</>D

Bunny
08-16-2009, 01:35 AM
I used to live near Seattle. It's a nice city, I suggest having lunch on the Sound if you like seafood.

I could probably tolerate meeting anyone without favoritism. But I don't think most people could tolerate meeting me.
I wouldn't mind going to Europe or Australia/New Zealand. The latter might be a slight possibility in about two years or so. Very slight.
I would only consume them as a last resort and if they were of little use otherwise. It never hurts to have a couple dogs around for amusement or protection if the island turns out to be less deserted than previously thought.
If I could cook them properly, yeah probably. I would use their skin as a coat and their bones for my house.

The Space Pope
08-16-2009, 08:12 AM
Well er. If the Space Pope's human form would like to meet up for a cawfee somewhere, and if the Space Pope human form isn't a total weirdo that will try to eat Jojee and also if the Space Pope's human form isn't like 13 years old because then Jojee would feel like a dirty internet pedo tryin to meet up with little kids and hiding from their outraged parents... then let Jojee know. :D
IRL I'm actually a six year old girl who just really likes unicorns tbqh

eestlinc
08-16-2009, 09:28 AM
I lived in Seattle until two weeks ago. You have interviews there? That is a tough city to get a job in if you aren't from there, so make sure you have good answers for the "why Seattle?" questions. and good luck!

Raistlin
08-16-2009, 03:33 PM
Well er. If the Space Pope's human form would like to meet up for a cawfee somewhere, and if the Space Pope human form isn't a total weirdo that will try to eat Jojee and also if the Space Pope's human form isn't like 13 years old because then Jojee would feel like a dirty internet pedo tryin to meet up with little kids and hiding from their outraged parents... then let Jojee know. :</>D

I'm pretty sure a 13-year-old boy could take you.

The Space Pope
08-25-2009, 05:01 AM
But could a six year old girl?

I'm so pumped I can almost lift my Barbie VW Beetle over my head.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31EqfkVa%2B8L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

LunarWeaver
08-25-2009, 05:20 AM
Rantzien.
Still waiting for my closet to take me to Narnia.
I would eat the puppies, and I would make the other puppies watch while I do it.
Eat a Swede? I don't think so.

Peegee
08-26-2009, 04:12 PM

Cliche: you!

Semi-serious: Yars, a bunch of secret names, and um..I've already met rubahs, so that.

Seriously: I'd like to go visit Leeza again but I don't know if the sort of thing I have in mind is too intrusive ;D

Australia. It's actually being planned but I don't expect it to seriously happen until 2011

I'd probably die of malnutrition from just eating coconuts, but you tell me if that's the case. If I don't die after a few weeks, I'll avoid the puppies

I would eat neither yars nor leeza. That's just wrong. I wonder if there's an eoffer I would eat. The problem is if I disrespect the person that much I wouldn't want to eat them anyway xP

theundeadhero
08-26-2009, 07:01 PM

I've already met almost everyone I want but I want to meet some of them again.

Sweden

Depends how many coconuts I have.

Do they have to die first?

Caraliz
08-27-2009, 05:40 AM

Um! Bert again. I miss him. :( If YOU MEAN for the first time, Face fo sho. He's my BFF.

NEW ZEALAND OMFG.

Coconuts and puppies imho.

No wai! I'd probably still chill with them, and draw a big smile on their face.