PDA

View Full Version : Stemming From Fear The Resolution Passes

Madonna
08-13-2009, 12:58 PM
As an awake person, I must admit I resent asleep people. These two groups are divided by a consciousness which forever separates them into a black and white scenario. If you are an asleep person, I hate you and wish you were more like me: awake. If you are an awake person, you could be sympathizing with me right now. Should be sympathizing with me right now.

There is no fun to be had when in the same room with one of these asleep people. You like lights; they prefer otherwise. You like music; not so with them. You like, say, talking; they like, say, rolling over and pulling the covers up more. Asleep people tend to ignore you and that pisses me off. Why are they asleep? Do they not know it could be better? They could be awake. They could be doing things with me right now. Pick an activity. Okay, now can you do it with an asleep person? The answer should be a big fat no unless you are sick and like porking sleeping people. You sicko.

But what I was trying to get at is that asleep people are the biggest spoilsports in the world. They like one activity and that is it. Reading? Gigantic no. Running? Pffft, maybe in another state. Watching a movie? You have to be joking. Maybe I am joking because maybe I am making a point. You cannot do anything with an asleep person. They are worlds of boring. You could have a mountain of things you would like to do with another person and if that person is asleep, you are out of luck. The possibility exists that others could participate in your mad, renegade plans, but more than likely, they are asleep too. Because this is what I have noticed: you have one asleep person around, you have ten asleep people around. They gather like magnets. Well, metal objects, possibly paper clips, to a magnet.

They are the cat hair on your blackest shirt and you suddenly hate yourself for wearing it. They make me hate myself. I hate myself for being different, for being awake. I should not have to be shamed for being awake. I did not choose to be awake; I think it is something unavoidable and even if you wish you were not awake, you are. You know it, I know it. This is a war of two absolutes; the black and white of my world. And I hate the other side, the people who reside opposite of the dividing line. I feel so angry and frustrated and I wish there was someone like me, someone awake to hold me.

I feel akin to a nationalist when I say, "I feel awake." It feels prideful, something glorious to revel in, and I will not hang my head for this, for being awake.

Please post your support of this if you feel similar. If you have more positive feelings regarding asleep people, you can share those too, but know I would stone you if I could because you are a dirty sympathizer.

theundeadhero
08-13-2009, 02:58 PM
I try to avoid being an asleep person for as long as possible but eventually I just give in and go to sleep. I'm such a weak person.

Raistlin
08-13-2009, 03:08 PM
I tend to resist sleep so I suppose I sympathize with you. I would be much happier if I didn't require sleep.

Asleep people themselves are, in fact, very lame, though they can be entertaining to play pranks on.

Ramza Beoulve
08-13-2009, 04:09 PM
I tend to resist sleep so I suppose I sympathize with you. I would be much happier if I didn't require sleep.

Asleep people themselves are, in fact, very lame, though they can be entertaining to play pranks on.QFT.

Water + Hand = Flawless Victory:magus:

*We NEED MK smilies*

Momiji
08-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Asleep people aren't always so bad. In some cases, it's the only time when they're not talking.

Meat Puppet
08-13-2009, 04:31 PM
I envy those who find sleep easily. Being awake is cool and all, but it’s all about balance. Consciousness gets kind of boring after a few days straight, imo

qwertysaur
08-13-2009, 04:38 PM
Sleep is for the weak. or the sane. One or the other. :p

Tavrobel
08-13-2009, 04:54 PM
Sanity is weakness? Sign me up!

And no, I do not sympathize with you, because asleep people tend to not be in the same room as I am.

kikimm
08-13-2009, 05:07 PM
Ha! I am in a room with an asleep person right now, and I am listening to music because fuck him. I am bothered by the fact that not even the smell of homemade cookies or biscuits could wake him; I feel it is a personal slight.

Sigh.

Vermachtnis
08-13-2009, 05:13 PM
Sleep is awesome. It's like time travel. If there's something I wanna do later, I just sleep until it's time. I probably sleep too much, but it's okay cause I burn so much energy when I am awake.

Unbreakable Will
08-13-2009, 07:46 PM
There are only two times when the Unbreakable Will needs sleep, when there is no one to hit with my Unbreakable baseball bat (im looking at you Jiro ;D)
Or if I need to pass the time in-between times that I can see Nikki.

Crimson
08-13-2009, 09:58 PM
This video contains sleeping persons (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WULfWX_dnOA)