PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Town

Peegee
08-14-2009, 02:54 AM
Imagine if you would, a world empty of people except for EoFFers. And we were all stuck in the same place (like a town, or an island, or an airship). Would we survive? What would we do for food? Would there even be food? Who would run everything? Would EoFF celebs get their pick of women?

What would you do in such a scenario? I'm scared. Hold me.

Pic related. It's what I expect would happen eventually.

Marshall Banana
08-14-2009, 02:59 AM
Leeza would be a police woman.

Unbreakable Will
08-14-2009, 02:59 AM
Ok, I just wanted to be up front and say, that I claim Nikki and that anyone who even looks at her funny would walk that plank. :P

Meat Puppet
08-14-2009, 03:00 AM
I always thought that if the human population was obliterated save, I don’t know, a townful of people, then you might as well just have a death match. Restarting a civilization is hard work and killing people is extremely fun.

Bunny
08-14-2009, 03:57 AM
I would have a stronghold in Maine where I would train dogs and other animals to gather things for me like food and stray survivors who I would then torture for information.

Madame Adequate
08-14-2009, 04:38 AM
I would kill you for stealing my thread :mad2:

Rodarian
08-14-2009, 11:18 AM
I'd be the eccentric multi-millionaire living at remote part of the town....Every six months all you lil town folks shall offer the three Eoff Maidens to be my companions.

Starting with Rye and ~*Celes*~ and Kiki

Old Manus
08-14-2009, 11:26 AM
It's...it's my worst nightmare :(

Timekeeper
08-14-2009, 11:32 AM
I'd probably hide and live off assorted berries.

Blue Harvest
08-14-2009, 12:13 PM
So we've gone from post-apocalyptic world to stranded on an island. We're thoroughly screwed in both scenarios.

Breine
08-14-2009, 01:54 PM
Strandend on an island? LORD OF THE FLIES!!!

blackmage_nuke
08-14-2009, 02:34 PM
I'd still post about it on EoFF :monster:

trancekuja
08-14-2009, 02:46 PM
Once we burn through the island food resources we're gonna have to resort to cannibalism. Any volunteers? Who's the yummiest EOFF-er?

Psychotic
08-14-2009, 02:52 PM
I think I'd spend a lot of time crying.

Crimson
08-14-2009, 03:10 PM
Didnt this thread already happen?

EDIT: http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/126374-theyre-all-gone-maniacs.html

PeTeRL90
08-14-2009, 07:57 PM
Me and Psy would repopulate the world.

The Space Pope
08-15-2009, 12:37 PM
I would kill all of you one by one in front of each other and then force you to play spin the bottle except it would be in two circles and separated by gender. Those would would fear a homoerotic kiss would be put to death, those who were too quick to go for it would also be put to death.

Eventually I would resurrect you all by burying you in the ground for three days in Jamaica thus turning you all into my faithful zombie slaves. Then being undead, you would no longer have to eat or breathe, and you could follow me to my galaxy where we could finally wage war on the Church of Scientology and Xenu's army once and for all and I would fill your heads with brain ghosts to scare you into thinking that you would implode if you didn't constantly recite the play Mama Mia start to finish word for word without screwing up.

After the final solution is completed I will Jettison your bodies into space and you will be frozen in emptiness until you drifted thousands of light years and achieved low orbit on a distant planet and acted as guardians of various alien worlds for all eternity.

Laddy
08-15-2009, 09:28 PM
Once we burn through the island food resources we're gonna have to resort to cannibalism. Any volunteers? Who's the yummiest EOFF-er?
Moi ;)

Formalhaut
08-15-2009, 11:00 PM
Thats what id say, then Id stay calm and then try to survive.

Then depending on whether or not anyone finds us, we'd either get rescued and be emotionally scarred, or die. Or procreate. Eww.

Who knows, it might be a fantasy island, where there are facuets made of gold and a lake of pure water.