PDA

View Full Version : I feel like throwing up!

Breine
08-14-2009, 02:21 PM
I'm going out this weekend and I need some inspiration.. so, FAVOURITE DRINKING GAME GO!

:monster:

Sword
08-14-2009, 02:29 PM
Generally drinking games are crap, but pyramid is alright. Or kings.

blackmage_nuke
08-14-2009, 02:33 PM
Drink the beer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3_srsXbAVY)is a personal favourite of mine

The Jamie Star Scenario
08-14-2009, 02:36 PM
I have never. Lots of drinking and a few dirty secrets come out!

oddler
08-14-2009, 02:37 PM
The one where I watch other people get drunk. :choc2:

Levian
08-14-2009, 02:41 PM
I don't know what it's called in English but it's two deck of cards spread out on the table with the backside up, the first person picks up a card and does whatever she or he have to do (every card has a different meaning*) and then places the card on top of an open bottle. Whoever makes the cards fall, have to drink as many sips as there was cards. We never actually count, but if it's a lot of cards we just agree on a bottoms up.

*red cards under 7 means you can give away sips to another player. ie, 4 of hearts means you can give away 4 sips to someone else.
black cards under 7 means you have to drink that amount of sips yourself. ie. 5 of clubs means you have to take 5 sips.
7 is multiple of 7 game. whoever fucks up first drinks.
8 is a game called candlestick, whoever fucks up first drinks
9 game of categories, whoever fucks up first drinks
10 bottoms up!
jack is last person to stand up and say HEY KNIGHT, has to drink.
hmm, don't remember what queen is!
king is you can make up a rule. (ie. you can only pick up cards with your left hand.) Whoever fucks up drinks.
Ace is toilet card, use it for a toilet break.

theundeadhero
08-14-2009, 02:46 PM
Generally what Lev said with cards, only you can make whatever rules you want for all the cards.

Crimson
08-14-2009, 02:48 PM
JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG! JUG!

Levian
08-14-2009, 02:49 PM
Generally what Lev said with cards, only you can make whatever rules you want for all the cards.

Yeah, I've stumbled across many variations of that one

Breine
08-14-2009, 03:03 PM

Yeah, I've stumbled across many variations of that one

Yeah, that is a good drinking game - and it comes in many variations. It's one I often play. Also, "I have never" is fun, but you have to play it with people that are willing to come out with some dirty secrets. Many funny stories have come out of that game xD

theundeadhero
08-14-2009, 03:06 PM
We usually set the "I Have Never" statement up with one of the cards, so it all works out.

Unbreakable Will
08-14-2009, 03:30 PM
Watch the show Yugioh (the original, its online) and everytime friendship or the heart of the cards is mentioned take a drink! Use your imagination, do it with certain cards as well, like; everytime an obvious trap card is used have a drink, everytime Blue Eyes White Dragon is used, take a drink. Lol.
*This drinking game was inspired by a thread, mostly Quin's Idea as I recall. So if you get a wretched hangover, blame him.*

blackmage_nuke
08-14-2009, 03:32 PM
Watch the show Yugioh (the original, its online) and everytime friendship or the heart of the cards is mentioned take a drink! Use your imagination, do it with certain cards as well, like; everytime an obvious trap card is used have a drink, everytime Blue Eyes White Dragon is used, take a drink. Lol.
*This drinking game was inspired by a thread, mostly Quin's Idea as I recall. So if you get a wretched hangover, blame him.*

Actually the real original YuGiOh features Moto Yugi as Jigsaw

Quindiana Jones
08-14-2009, 05:04 PM
I can never be bothered with all this preparation lark. I usually stick with the good old word-drinky game thing. It probably has a name, but I don't care. You pick a topic (e.g. celebrities), then someone says a celebrity. The next person must think of another celebrity whose name begins with the last letter of the previous celebrity's surname (e.g. "Michael Jackson" "Nick Jonas" "Simon Cowell"). The drinking part is that as soon as the person in front of you says their celebrity, you have to start glugging. You do not get a breather. You can only stop drinking when you think of a celebrity(or whatever topic you've chosen)/die.

EDIT: I honestly couldn't think of anyone whose name began with n. :roll2

EDIT2: Also, if you do play the Yu-Gi-Oh! game, remember to take a drink when friendship is mentioned. Feel free to mix it up by using different drinks for different things.

theundeadhero
08-14-2009, 05:49 PM
We did that with Captain Morgan and pirate phrases while watching Pirates of the Caribbean. What were we thinking? :barf:

Rocket Edge
08-14-2009, 06:30 PM
As the resident alcoholic of EoFF, I've stumbled across a few but nothing can beat Kings. It's the best drinking game there is. You'll need a deck of cards, where everyone takes a turn to flip a card. These are the rules (posted this not so long ago too):

A - Everyone drinks
2 - smurf you: You choose someone to drink
3 - smurf me: You drink
4 - Touch floor: Everyone touches the floor, last to do so has to drink
5 - Waterfall: This is the toughest card in the deck. Everyone starts drinking, and only when the fellow who drew the card stops, can the person to his left, and so on until the last person stops. It's painful.
6 - Thumbmaster: Last person not to have their thumbs up drinks (you can choose whatever time to do this throughout the game)
7 - I've Never (you must make an "I've never ..." sentance; anyone who has must drink)
8 - Toilet card! You can't go to the toilet throughout the duration of the game without this card. Last weekend someone payed 10 euro for one.
9 - Bust a rhyme: Say a sentence with the last letter rhyming each time until someone go's blank and has to drink
10 - Categories: Let's say, type's of actors begining with the letter B. Last to get one has to drink
J - Reverses the round of play
Q - New Rule - Create a rule that is to stay put until the game ends. (e.g: You must only drink with your left hand)
K - Kings - A pint glass is put into the center of the table before the game starts. The first three kings that are drawn, each has to pour a quarter of the glass drink into, until the last king is drawn and that person has to knock the whole glass off in one. :D

GO GET WASTED BREINO!!!

Shoeberto
08-14-2009, 07:17 PM
I've only played beer pong before :x

I'm pretty susceptible to the game of "Oh c'mon Stu you should have another drink, you pussy" though.

Fonzie
08-14-2009, 07:36 PM
I'm writing all these down I hope you know. :p

I've only played beer pong, flip cup, quarters, and some others I can't really remember that well.

Rodarian
08-14-2009, 09:42 PM
Kings and Beer Pong are a staple.

There is also a game variation in King with combo to a one time popular game second blow.

You pick up the card with your lips and then pass the card to next person using only your lip.It must be passed to the next person and the next and so on and so forth. Should the person drop the card, he/she must use the following rules used in Kings to perform the act.

Its a fun game.

theundeadhero
08-14-2009, 10:00 PM
All the same card game mentioned earlier, just random rules for each card.

o_O
08-14-2009, 11:07 PM
This one's awesome if it's election night in New Zealand.

Rye
08-15-2009, 12:03 AM
As the resident alcoholic of EoFF, I've stumbled across a few but nothing can beat Kings. It's the best drinking game there is. You'll need a deck of cards, where everyone takes a turn to flip a card. These are the rules (posted this not so long ago too):

A - Everyone drinks
2 - smurf you: You choose someone to drink
3 - smurf me: You drink
4 - Touch floor: Everyone touches the floor, last to do so has to drink
5 - Waterfall: This is the toughest card in the deck. Everyone starts drinking, and only when the fellow who drew the card stops, can the person to his left, and so on until the last person stops. It's painful.
6 - Thumbmaster: Last person not to have their thumbs up drinks (you can choose whatever time to do this throughout the game)
7 - I've Never (you must make an "I've never ..." sentance; anyone who has must drink)
8 - Toilet card! You can't go to the toilet throughout the duration of the game without this card. Last weekend someone payed 10 euro for one.
9 - Bust a rhyme: Say a sentence with the last letter rhyming each time until someone go's blank and has to drink
10 - Categories: Let's say, type's of actors begining with the letter B. Last to get one has to drink
J - Reverses the round of play
Q - New Rule - Create a rule that is to stay put until the game ends. (e.g: You must only drink with your left hand)
K - Kings - A pint glass is put into the center of the table before the game starts. The first three kings that are drawn, each has to pour a quarter of the glass drink into, until the last king is drawn and that person has to knock the whole glass off in one. :D

GO GET WASTED BREINO!!!

We have a similar version of Kings. I loveeeee it. xD

Madame Adequate
08-15-2009, 12:08 AM
I like "Whenever you take a drink, you take a drink".

Meat Puppet
08-15-2009, 12:08 AM
Scavenger hunt: I keep drinking whiskey until I find a leprechaun at the bottom of the bottle.

I Took the Red Pill
08-15-2009, 12:12 AM
Landmines is awesome not only because it works so well as a concept, but also because the amount of alcohol consumed as the game progresses increases exponentially. Everyone is annihilated by the end of it. Bet Your Liver is awesome as well. Asshole is always good too. I absolutely despise Kings though. It really involves no skill whatsoever and I only find myself playing it because girls always want to play it.

this discussion is pumping me up to get sloshed tonight. oh boy I cannot wait, it's been a long week.

Rye
08-15-2009, 12:40 AM
Kings is funny though. You can do all sorts of rules like the little man rule (the one where you have to "pick up" the invisible little man off your cup before you drink, and if you don't, you have to drink more) and the proper english rule (guaranteed wasted for most people because you can't curse) and my favorite one, funny accents.

I don't get drunk easily, but if I play Kings and I've not eaten much during the day, even lighter vodka will get me drunk. Waterfall kills you because if you play with guys, they'll keep drinking on purpose to sweat out the girls.

Bunny
08-15-2009, 12:46 AM

I used to play a game very similar to this. The only difference was instead of taking a drink when you take a drink, you take a drink when someone else takes a drink. Good times.

Yar
08-15-2009, 01:14 AM
Drinking games get in the way of drinking.

Jojee
08-15-2009, 01:39 AM
Drunk chess! :p

I always lose. :( I start out okay but then my chess playing skills go quickly downhill..

Darkswordofchaos
08-15-2009, 02:20 AM
circle of death best drinking game ever

Boney King
08-15-2009, 02:49 AM
Drinking games get in the way of drinking.

Levian
08-15-2009, 10:00 AM
When playing drinking games I always drink when I'm not supposed to anyway.

oddler
08-15-2009, 11:59 AM
So... does that mean you win or lose? :choc2:

Breine
08-15-2009, 02:05 PM
Kings is a great great great game, mainly because there are so many different rules out there, and each time you play it with someone new you are likely yo play with a rule you've never come across, which is neat.

So, for the same reason I have written down some of the rules that Rocket Edge posted, since there's a couple I haven't played with before.

I'll post the rules I usually play with, just for the hell of it:

Red A-5: You have to give the amount of gulps the card shows to someone else.
Black A-5: You have to drink the amount yourself.
6: Smack your forehead - everyone has to quickly (when the card is drawn) smack they own forehead. The last one to do so drinks.
7: Thumb - the one who gets the card can save it for as long as they want, but basically they have to place their thumb on the table when everybody isn't looking and the last one to do the same drinks.
8: Toilet card. The toilet can only be used if you have this card. You can save it for when you want to use it.
9: Rule - the person you drew the card has to make up a rule. It can be anything from you can't say the name of the people present to you can't point etc. etc. etc. Your imagination decides. When the next rule card is drawn the person can either add on another, or take one of the existing away.
10: The other people can't answer the questions from this person. The person who answers a question asked by him/her has to drink. The card drawer can't have his questions answered until the next 10 is drawn by someone else. Can be VERY annoying.
Jack: Waterfall.
Queen: Categories. It can be anything from characters from Beverly Hills 90210 to types of make-up.
King: GOD - the person who drew the card becomes God and decides EVERYTHING! He can decide who drinks, who doesn't, how much, if the rules apply to him.. Friggin' everything!

Crimson
08-15-2009, 03:18 PM
So... does that mean you win or lose? :choc2:

Nobody loses in a drinking game.

Blue Harvest
08-15-2009, 09:18 PM
I'm a fan of drunk video games myself, especially drunk singstar. Watching two drunk guys sing 'If you're not the one' to each other will be something I see when my life flashes before my eyes.

krissy
08-15-2009, 10:03 PM
anime drinking games

death note
every time a name is written down

cowboy bebop
every time you hear a trumpet

pokemon
every time a pokemon says its name

evangelion
every time its EMO

Ki Ki
08-16-2009, 03:05 AM
Beer pong. Also playing my boys WoW character and making him look like a total noobhead.

Quindiana Jones
08-17-2009, 09:10 AM
I'm a fan of drunk video games myself, especially drunk singstar. Watching two drunk guys sing 'If you're not the one' to each other will be something I see when my life flashes before my eyes.

Burnout: Takedown (Road Rage). The drunker you are, the better you play. Me and my mates blitzed my sober highscore after a few hours of drinking.

Unbreakable Will
08-17-2009, 12:52 PM
You know... I like that drinking game where if your bottle/glass/shot glass runs out of alcohol, you fill it up again and drink. You repeat the process until you can't pour or pick up your drink... then darkness swallows your vision and you lay in the fetal position around the loo until morning.

Madame Adequate
08-17-2009, 02:12 PM

I used to play a game very similar to this. The only difference was instead of taking a drink when you take a drink, you take a drink when someone else takes a drink. Good times.

A good variant!

Keith explain what Landmines is. Never heard of it.

I Took the Red Pill
08-17-2009, 06:51 PM
Keith explain what Landmines is. Never heard of it.Basically you start off with a decently sized, empty table. Everyone has a beer in their hand, and it must be in a can. When it's your turn, you have to take a quarter, spin it really fast on the table, take a large drink while it is spinngin, then try to stop it in between your index and middle fingers by closing them on it. If you a.) screw up stopping the quarter or b.) fling the quarter off the table while trying to spin it, you have to take a large swig as punishment and try again. Once you succeed, the player to your left does the same thing etc. etc. Now here's where it gets interesting. When you finish a beer, you hold on to the empty can. At any time during anyone's turn, you may take that empty and slam it down on the quarter, thereby creating a "landmine" which stays on the table for the rest of the game. The person who was spinning when you slammed it has to take a drink and go again. If the quarter hits a landmine during your turn spinning you also have to go again. You can hold on to your empties for as long as you want, so say you really want to screw somebody over, you can save up like four empties then use them all at once on that person's turn. As the table gets filled more and more with landmines it becomes near impossible to successfully spin the quarter, therefore everyone is getting absolutely annihilated near the end of it. Play continues until it is literally impossible to spin the quarter anymore or all of the players pass out.