PDA

View Full Version : What about it?

G13
08-18-2009, 01:17 PM
So Rye's Fascination, online relation! thread made me think of this. Why do you, the good people of EoFF, like being here (other than the obvious Final Fantasy theme)? What do you like about EoFF? What keeps you coming back?

For me it's the personality of the site and the people. I feel like I fit here. There's good people to talk to, there's always something interesting going on, and most everyone here is friends. I've been to other forums, but they aren't as comfortable as this one.

Formalhaut
08-18-2009, 01:42 PM
I guess it 's the people, sure people can get on my nerves but I actually enjoy it,makes things interesting.

Also, theres always something to do, even in the dead hours theres still 20 odd people around.

Rye
08-18-2009, 01:43 PM
I feel too much a part of the community to leave. I can't even join other forums anymore because I feel really unsettled knowing that I don't know anyone there. I like it here!

It's ironic, because that's one of the things that's completely the opposite of how I am in real life. I'm constantly throwing myself into places where I hardly know a soul, like Rhode Island, and the university I'm going to in England.

Timekeeper
08-18-2009, 01:50 PM
As I don't really have the greatest interest in Final Fantasy, it only is the people that keep me coming back here. I do find the discussion interesting, and being part of this community helps fight my inferiority complex xDD

Rodarian
08-18-2009, 01:50 PM
Well for one thing.. You can type, say or show the most outrageous behavior without batting a single eye of contempt...

I mean who wouldn't want to dance with Rye with her stars..Have a Dangerous Liaison with Space Pope or use BoBs bed as a convention center....

Why I returned is because I remembered that these were the people who made me laugh and be happy with myself..And yes they always gave a sound mind of advice....

I love my Eoff....Now and forever!!

:love:

Breine
08-18-2009, 02:04 PM
I feel too much a part of the community to leave. I can't even join other forums anymore because I feel really unsettled knowing that I don't know anyone there. I like it here!

Pretty much.

Also, there are a lot of interesting people, and I have fun posting here.

Rodarian
08-18-2009, 02:32 PM

Pretty much.

You also have your very own smiley Breine! :breine::breine::breine:

SomethingBig
08-18-2009, 02:36 PM
I post here because my only real life friend is a marmoset. :cry:

Rodarian
08-18-2009, 02:45 PM
I post here because my only real life friend is a marmoset. :cry:

Awww don't say that!:mymelontd:

You have people in RL who love u as well!:mymelheart:

scrumpleberry
08-18-2009, 02:50 PM
Because Rodarian lights up my life :bigsmile: LOOK AT HIM HE'S SO HAPPY AND LOVELY

Old Manus
08-18-2009, 02:56 PM
Football thread
'News' links to dailymail.co.uk
Evastio

Mostly habit, though

Rodarian
08-18-2009, 03:41 PM
Because Rodarian lights up my life :bigsmile: LOOK AT HIM HE'S SO HAPPY AND LOVELY

You your self make everything berrylicious and THAT always puts a giant smile on my face!:bigbiggri:

Meat Puppet
08-18-2009, 03:55 PM
Bad habit.

Bunny
08-18-2009, 04:23 PM
Where else could I troll so easily?

*Devore*
08-18-2009, 05:08 PM
Good descussions that aren't just game related and everyone speaks freely which can be rude, but is usually funny.

Also, some of the things you can say on this site you would not think about saying to someone in person, because you'll be punched in the face and your eyes would be scratched out.

Rantz
08-18-2009, 05:17 PM
New people keep comin' around and they keep being pretty awesome in new ways. Keeps the place from becoming boring really.

SomethingBig
08-18-2009, 05:22 PM

It's true! I'm always like

:kaobeg2: Can... Can someone talk to me pweeeeease?

But they're all like

:kaofight2: NO! *bop*

Breine
08-18-2009, 06:29 PM

Pretty much.

You also have your very own smiley Breine! :breine::breine::breine:

Oh yeah! :aimkiss:

Crimson
08-18-2009, 07:04 PM
Because this community is the only FF one thats big and decent enough to troll. :roll2

theundeadhero
08-18-2009, 07:59 PM
I have no idea.

Blue Harvest
08-18-2009, 08:09 PM
It's you guys that keep me coming back every (or almost every) day. We're like a family, one big, incestuous family. I've joined other forums since coming here and they all suck compared to this one so I don't stick around for long.

Freya
08-18-2009, 08:18 PM
I've made a lot of friends here :D So I go where my friends hang out ;)

Raistlin
08-18-2009, 08:48 PM
There's some good people here that I've known a long time, as well as interesting discussion (if not always "good"). Basically, it still entertains me.

Marshall Banana
08-19-2009, 12:10 AM
I've never influenced a forum so much. XD

Lawr
08-19-2009, 12:52 AM
I'm not really sure! I guess it's because EoFF was my first forum. I like going to other communities too, and IRC makes this much more easier.

Agent Proto
08-19-2009, 12:57 AM
What is it about EoFF that made me come back? It's about the community, I guess.

Shlup
08-19-2009, 01:43 AM
I just like the cute GIFs.

LunarWeaver
08-19-2009, 02:01 AM
I come for the great ads.

Rodarian
08-19-2009, 10:00 AM

It's true! I'm always like

:kaobeg2: Can... Can someone talk to me pweeeeease?

But they're all like

:kaofight2: NO! *bop*

If they do that :kaofight2: to you...Just call me and I'll come and :kaofight: to them!!!

xXsarahXx
08-19-2009, 10:04 AM
i dont know, nobody actually talks to me!

Rodarian
08-19-2009, 11:04 AM
i dont know, nobody actually talks to me!

We better change that!!.......How YOU doin... :count:

lol

Loony BoB
08-19-2009, 11:08 AM
No matter where I live, the internet is constant and therefore I can keep a constant friendship with many people. This is my home base for making said friendships because the people here are, generally, pretty neat.

Formalhaut
08-19-2009, 01:00 PM
No matter where I live, the internet is constant and therefore I can keep a constant friendship with many people. This is my home base for making said friendships because the people here are, generally, pretty neat.

The internet ain't constant if evil hackers break in to the cyberweb and destroy the whole internet!

Unbreakable Will
08-19-2009, 01:23 PM
What keeps me coming back? Well I was talked into coming by my love, she insisted that I gave EoFF a chance. I did and I've made a few good friends from it, and I talk to a few people in a random fashion as well (probably annoys them o.o) I keep coming back because I was of course given the newbie treatment but also shown kindness. I love EoFF and couldn't quit now if I wanted to.

Madame Adequate
08-19-2009, 02:37 PM
I'm here for Paul's anarchy, Dan's hilarity, Keith's drunkneness, Jessica's small font, the other Jessica's music note, Yearg's dislike of religion, and Raist's dislike of uncapitalist business practices.

But most of all that delicious piece of man called Jiro :aimkiss:

G13
08-20-2009, 05:46 AM
The internet ain't constant if evil hackers break in to the cyberweb and destroy the whole internet!

There would have to be thousands of them because, as is common knowledge, a spider cannot break it's own web and the interwebz is bigger than all of us.