PDA

View Full Version : keeping a backlog of your gaming achievements

Velocity Eleven
08-18-2009, 09:10 PM
I dont know if this is just me, but a lot of the time I want my achievements to be shown to others and prove of what I have accomplished (not talking about the xbox360 achievements, just achievements in general)

I'm not sure exactly if Im being fully clear here, its just that I want to show people what I've done...

there is an abvious answer, which is record videos and put them on youtube, I already do that but as of lately its been too much work to set everything up and then render the video and then upload and its just so many different stages and it takes too much time aswell

I do try to keep backups of all my savefiles and such, I'm just not sure really. Know what I'm saying? anyone else like this or is it just me?

Marshall Banana
08-19-2009, 12:06 AM
If/when four of my Etrian Odyssey II characters reach level 99, I think I will record them destroying everything they encounter!

Raistlin
08-19-2009, 01:10 AM
I don't really understand this. YOU know what you've accomplished, so why does it matter to prove it to others? Especially since the lengths you're going to keep this log seem to be pretty extensive. If you want, you can just tell people.

Marshall Banana
08-19-2009, 02:28 AM
I don't really understand this. YOU know what you've accomplished, so why does it matter to prove it to others? Especially since the lengths you're going to keep this log seem to be pretty extensive. If you want, you can just tell people.
If what you've accomplished is awesome, why wouldn't you want to show others?

Crimson
08-19-2009, 08:24 AM

Obligatory bragging rights.

It was the only thing that kept me going in the mind dumbing torture grinding to prepare for Penance.

Raistlin
08-19-2009, 04:30 PM
If what you've accomplished is awesome, why wouldn't you want to show others?

Showing/telling others is all well and good. I just don't personally understand the desire to have video evidence of everything, as I really doubt people will demand proof or not believe anything he says.

Of course, I have not really accomplished much in video games besides beating them. :p Maybe people who do more of that sort of thing have a different perspective.

JKTrix
08-20-2009, 10:06 PM
I was ranked #1397 (out of well over 50,000) when I beat Shadow Complex yesterday. I wanted to take a picture of it.