PDA

View Full Version : The Mark Hamill is Feeling Alright Thread

G13
08-19-2009, 03:57 AM
So, I'm not sure if this has been done yet, seeing as how Mark Hamill has been dead since the 25th of June and I'm just now hearing about it, but here it is.

Mark Hamill died in a car accident outside his home on June 25th. I can't believe I haven't heard of this before. This is a true tragedy. How has there not been a thread about this yet?

Fonzie
08-19-2009, 04:01 AM
Not dead.

Mark Hamill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Hamill)

Psychotic
08-19-2009, 04:01 AM
Do it for Chewie and the Ewoks, and all the other puppets. Luke be a Jedi tonight.

PS: He's not actually dead. Feel free to discuss hoaxes that you have fallen for.

Fonzie
08-19-2009, 04:03 AM
I win Paul. =3

Bunny
08-19-2009, 04:06 AM
Don't worry, I get my news from 4chan as well.

G13
08-19-2009, 04:08 AM
Do it for Chewie and the Ewoks, and all the other puppets. Luke be a Jedi tonight.

PS: He's not actually dead. Feel free to discuss hoaxes that you have fallen for.

I realized directly after posting that that I had only seen one site with the information. I must be one dumb sonuva bitch to get so worked up over that.

Thank god it's a hoax then. But if it isn't, I'm coming for you Psy.

This threads name should probably be changed.

Edit: It wasn't 4chan. Google's got it all over it actually.

SomethingBig
08-19-2009, 04:35 AM
The guy can close black holes using the force. Ain't no way a car crash is gonna kill him.

Yar
08-19-2009, 05:07 AM
June 25 was the day Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett died. There were also reports of Jeff Goldblum dying on the 25th as well, but they weren't true.

The Jamie Star Scenario
08-19-2009, 05:37 AM
Update: Michael Jackson is still dead.

MICHAEL FOREVER! (http://www.hcn.zaq.ne.jp/cabic508/rsf/mf.swf)

Edit: protip F11.

Meow
08-19-2009, 06:10 AM
my hand quivered as I clicked the thread...

<i>~goodnight sweet prince~</i> :cry:

Crimson
08-19-2009, 08:20 AM
If freaking Darth Vader couldnt kill him, you think a measly automobile can?

Shlup
08-19-2009, 08:33 AM
Darth Vader could've killed him if he didn't wuss out.

Crimson
08-19-2009, 08:36 AM
Darth Vader could've killed him if he didn't wuss out.

Yes yes, keep telling yourself that. :redface:

Rodarian
08-19-2009, 11:08 AM
The Force will eventually claim his life......But at the moment he can simply remember his glory days as a jedi......

G13
08-19-2009, 11:10 AM
If freaking Darth Vader couldnt kill him, you think a measly automobile can?

You know, funny thing, I really did! The first thing I thought was, "He should've put the blast shield up".

Timekeeper
08-19-2009, 11:50 AM
Yea, I would have expected to have seen more on it. At first I thought it was going to be like finding out about Bernie Mac so many months later...

Old Manus
08-19-2009, 12:29 PM
Ah, bugger. I wanted to come in and bring the house down with a totally unexpected 'The force will be with him, always'.

Unbreakable Will
08-19-2009, 01:14 PM
Yea, I would have expected to have seen more on it. At first I thought it was going to be like finding out about Bernie Mac so many months later...
*sobs* Bernie Mac was really funny, I loved his show; 'The Bernie Mac Show'.
Guardian, don't worry I got pulled into a hoax that John Heder (Napoleon Dynamite guy) died in a car crash. I used to think his last words were "Freaking Idiot, gurgle gurgle."

Shiny
08-20-2009, 12:56 AM
Someone tried to convince me that Miley Cyrus died in a car crash. I don't wish death upon anyone, but I hope her voice some how stops working so she'll stop singing.

G13
08-20-2009, 01:18 AM

:Eek: Bernie Mac's dead?

I'm kidding, I knew that. :shifty:

I figured it was kinda like that. I didn't know Farrah Fawcett had died the same day as M.J. until a week after the hype died down (no pun intended).

*sobs* Bernie Mac was really funny, I loved his show; 'The Bernie Mac Show'.
Guardian, don't worry I got pulled into a hoax that John Heder (Napoleon Dynamite guy) died in a car crash. I used to think his last words were "Freaking Idiot, gurgle gurgle."

haha I'm not worried. Embarrassing myslef has become my thing here.

I actually heard the news from my friend who sent me a link to an article. Little did I know that he got his news from 4chan. So the post from earlier is nullified I suppose.

:facepalmformyself: