PDA

View Full Version : The Real Ghostbusters!

firstjump
08-20-2009, 05:35 AM
Does anyone remember The Real Ghostbusters? It used to be my favorite cartoon, and then it completely slipped off of my radar. A few weeks ago I found out that it's been released for the first time on DVD! Season 1 just came out and I picked it up the other day.

It's awesome! The episodes all have introductions by random cast/crew from the show, which gives a bit of a behind the scenes info about the show. There are also some commentaries, a "making of"documentary, and a lot of other cool stuff.

Can't wait for volume 2!

IronOcean
08-20-2009, 05:46 AM
i loved the ghostbusters as a kid, i do remeber the cartoon with slimer being thier buddy and all, i played the game it was amazing being a ghostbust imho

Dreddz
08-20-2009, 10:02 AM
I still have a video tape featuring two episodes of the show. Those are the only two episodes I have ever seen. Can't quite remember why or how I happen to have a video tape of the show, or even if I liked it. Its just there...looking at me.

IronOcean
08-20-2009, 04:24 PM
dont look directly into it

SomethingBig
08-20-2009, 04:30 PM
Then came the Extreme Ghostbusters.

YouTube - Extreme Ghostbusters (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwHD7Y_Duso)

Despite being one of the wave of 90s TEAM XTREME type shows to come out, it was pretty good and genuinely creepy at times.