PDA

View Full Version : Friends List

Loony BoB
08-20-2009, 11:11 AM
Is there any reason why this so rarely works properly? I have about 30 people on my f-list and most of the time even when Danielle, Lev and myself are all online, we can't see each other. We see about one or two people, usually the same ones each time, online but rarely (if ever) each other and even more rarely other people when we know they're online. Often the only way we know if our friends are online is if we cross paths by chance.

Del Murder
08-20-2009, 04:12 PM
If people are on invisible status then you won't see them on your friend list. You're also probably doing it wrong.

Usually when I want to see who of my friends are online I go to Friend List->To List in the menu. Also you can do '/sea all', then click on 'more' and select 'Friend'. However doing it that way won't let you see who is on other servers. :D

Rostum
08-20-2009, 10:56 PM
However doing it that way won't let you see who is on other servers. :D

There's one way to fix that though. :)

Ouch!
08-21-2009, 03:31 AM
I think every thread in this forum has received an official "Del Murder needs to switch servers to Midgardsormr" sub-topic.

Del Murder
08-21-2009, 04:25 AM
If you guys like me so much then why did you leave me?

Loony BoB
08-21-2009, 09:40 PM
If people are on invisible status then you won't see them on your friend list. You're also probably doing it wrong.

Usually when I want to see who of my friends are online I go to Friend List->To List in the menu. Also you can do '/sea all', then click on 'more' and select 'Friend'. However doing it that way won't let you see who is on other servers. :D
I do it the same way as you do it. If I really want to find out if someone is online, I type /sea all [name] and find out that way (seems to be more accurate). I'm not sure about invisible, it wouldn't explain why we see people on some occasions but not others - including each other, when we've never changed invisibility status! xD

Levian
08-22-2009, 10:15 AM
Yup, we're doing it the right way, kinda hard to do it wrong. xD My best guess is that it's happening somehow because we're all on trial accounts. Eh, might pass when we get the full version

Loony BoB
08-22-2009, 10:45 AM
That reminds me, I should probably install that for Danielle and myself today.

Ouch!
08-24-2009, 09:24 PM
Lately you guys haven't been showing up in my friend's list when you're online either.

Zyphus
08-26-2009, 08:04 PM
Yeah, I have a couple of people on my friends list and the only person who shows up is this tarutaru dancer >_>

Levian
08-26-2009, 09:09 PM
....!

The only person that shows up in my list is also a dancer! although hume