PDA

View Full Version : A new blog for the briliiant (or sick) minds!

Chewbacca
08-20-2009, 01:59 PM
If any of you are like me (and you probly aren't), you spend hours of your life every day reading other retarded people post about relatively retarded, funny stuff. Always searching for a good laugh, I found something with some seriously entertaining articles and videos.

for sports fans check out the article on the swimmer and the Hitler one. Hilarious

(edit: I forgot to put the URL) I think its The Lion's Den University | Chug a beer, have sex with everyone. The university lifestyle spot. (http://www.lionsdenu.com) , if that doesn't work its lionsdenuniversity.com I think

Rantz
08-20-2009, 03:08 PM
Topic: What do you do on the internet when you're bored?

I Stumble and check out stuff that doesn't make me think too much.

PS. looks like a pretty cool site

Meat Puppet
08-20-2009, 06:27 PM
I break the law

Raistlin
08-20-2009, 08:44 PM
Beyond message boards and related stuff, I read some political and science blogs. Now that football is starting up I'll probably read KSK regularly again.

Jojee
08-20-2009, 09:22 PM
I follow law blogs whenever I'm in the mood to get depressed. I don't really need to read them though, I can summarize all the articles already. "[Insert firm name] Lays off 2304809 people! Firms cut salaries! Some other firm not hiring/deferring summer associates! Baker and McKenzie profits down 17%! Economy sux you're gonna be a bum~~~!"

^o^

Crimson
08-21-2009, 01:00 AM
I eat babies