PDA

View Full Version : You must be tired...

Giggles
08-20-2009, 07:39 PM
because you've been running through my head all night!

Today someone flirted me with! It's a rare occurrence. And although he didn't use a pick-up line, it was still obvious and made me giggle on the inside.

Do you get flirted with? Do you flirt with others (do you go with the pick-up line or the more casual flirting)? Have you ever used a pick-up line or had one used on you? What's your favorite pick-up line of all time?

And if you were going to use a pick-up line on someone from EoFF, who would it be and what line would you use?

Quindiana Jones
08-20-2009, 07:48 PM
Hey baby, are you a parking ticket? Cos you got fine written all over you. :jokey:

I'm quite a good flirt, and flirt a lot wherever I am. I'm usually flirted back, what with me being such a sexy man and everything. :roll2

Giggles
08-20-2009, 07:52 PM
That's a great one! I've never heard it before! The best thing about cheesy pick-up lines is that they make a girl laugh, right? Unless, when you're using it, you think it's actually a good line.

Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT!

Quindiana Jones
08-20-2009, 07:54 PM
I don't need to use cheesey pick-up lines to make people laugh. I just show them my penis.

Yeah, I know what the ladies like.

Raistlin
08-20-2009, 08:42 PM
Crappy pickup lines make great jokes, though not really great pickup lines. Can they even be considered pickup lines anymore?

Quindiana Jones
08-20-2009, 08:43 PM
If it picks people up then I suppose it can be.

Bunny
08-20-2009, 09:27 PM
Nice shoes, wanna fuck?

Quindiana Jones
08-20-2009, 09:32 PM
That is genius, Bunny. You should be acknowledged globally as some kind of comedy messiah for thinking that up all by yourself.

Marky Tee
08-20-2009, 11:15 PM
yea all the time
both ways
its great fun

Breine
08-20-2009, 11:25 PM
"You look tired. Do you need me to hold your breasts for you?"

Ahem, anyway. Mostly when people flirt with me I either don't notice it or I don't know how to act. I become all shy and awkward.

Aerith's Knight
08-20-2009, 11:45 PM
I flirted with a waitress in an irish bar a week ago.. I think I used:

"So, let me guess, they hired you as irish beauty?"
"So, is it just because you have to keep customers, or are you always this pretty?"

When girls hit on me, which happens.. not much, but it does, they usually aren't that subtle. The last one rubbed up on me, so you get my point.

Rye
08-20-2009, 11:51 PM
I have a specific sort of appeal: (pale, raven haired, short, curvy), so to those who like that, I get hit on a lot.

krissy
08-20-2009, 11:54 PM
bunny is now the comedy messiah huh

does he turn water into WHINES (because of puns)

Goldenboko
08-21-2009, 12:09 AM
I have a specific sort of appeal: (pale, raven haired, short, curvy), so to those who like that, I get hit on a lot.

How is curvy a specific type of appeal =P

Old Manus
08-21-2009, 12:28 AM
Soon as her man go buy that wine I just sneak up from behind, and ask her what her interests are, who she be with, things that make her smile, what number to dial, you gonna be here for while? I'll go call my crew, you go call your crew, we can rendezvous at the bar around two

Crimson
08-21-2009, 12:49 AM
I stopped flirting with every hot girl I saw when they started pointing guns at me.

Women are so uptight.

McLovin'
08-21-2009, 01:19 AM
I bet you 5 bucks I can make your breasts move with my mind.
*touches boobs*
Nope, sorry. You win.

Akaria
08-21-2009, 05:46 AM
My coworker at GameStop is pregnant, and some creepy guy came in and started hitting on her. My other coworker was there and said, "You may wanna be careful, she's got some baggage." He looks my pregnant coworker dead in the eye with a straight face and says, "I've always wanted to be a baggage handler." Creepiest pick up line ever.

theundeadhero
08-21-2009, 06:14 AM
If you can't think of anything to say but pick up lines you're lame. I don't use them and haven't ever worried about it.

Ki Ki
08-21-2009, 06:57 AM
I don't know if it would be considered a pick up "line" but I was talking to this one guy about a marketing class, and I was just saying how I'm not very good at selling stuff or something along those lines. And he then said "You look like something that would be on/in the advertisement, you look so good. Make me wanna' buy that Gatorade." (as I was drinking Gatorade at that point in time).
I don't know what that was but I thought it was funny. :bounce:

kikimm
08-21-2009, 07:44 AM
I get flirted with/hit on a lot. And I also enjoy flirting very much. :) It's good fun, but all too often I can't engage in it properly because it happens mostly at work, and I have to send the customers on their way too soon. :(

I've had pick up lines used on me before, of course, but I've never, ever used one myself. And I hope I never have to!

~*~Celes~*~
08-21-2009, 08:50 AM
I was ordering food at Wendy's and the guy at the cashier started singing "ice ice baby" to me :exdee:

Rodarian
08-21-2009, 11:34 AM
And if you were going to use a pick-up line on someone from EoFF, who would it be and what line would you use?

@Giggles: Is it me or do I find you quite hot , cause my glasses steam up every time I come close you.

Ahem, anyway. Mostly when people flirt with me I either don't notice it or I don't know how to act. I become all shy and awkward.

@Breine: "Your lips are good enough to kiss, but its your eyes that truly hypnotize me"

I he a specific sort of appeal: (pale, raven haired, short, curvy), so to those who like that, I get hit on a lot.

@Rye:"You must be my shooting star because you struck where I wished for it to be..My heart....."

I don't know if it would be considered a pick up "line" but I was talking to this one guy about a marketing class, and I was just saying how I'm not very good at selling stuff or something along those lines. And he then said "You look like something that would be on/in the advertisement, you look so good. Make me wanna' buy that Gatorade." (as I was drinking Gatorade at that point in time).
I don't know what that was but I thought it was funny. :bounce:

@KiKi: "You don't need any pick up lines....No lines could describe the way I feel for you right now"

I get flirted with/hit on a lot. And I also enjoy flirting very much. :) It's good fun, but all too often I can't engage in it properly because it happens mostly at work, and I have to send the customers on their way too soon. :(

I've had pick up lines used on me before, of course, but I've never, ever used one myself. And I hope I never have to!

@Kikimm: Eve wasn't the one who sinned...It was me....I've sinned because I should have found you sooner....

I was ordering food at Wendy's and the guy at the cashier started singing "ice ice baby" to me :exdee:

@Celes:"I am your Knight of Nights and you didn't have to cast a spell on me...."

Breine
08-21-2009, 12:45 PM
Rodarian is quite the charmer :cool:

Madame Adequate
08-21-2009, 01:22 PM
Nobody flirts with me and I do not flirt with them.

Which is how I like it. I wouldn't know what to do, I'd be awkward and flustered.

PeneloRatsbane
08-21-2009, 01:23 PM
The worst i ever got was when i was walking along the shopping highstreet and a man shouts out to me
"Oi Darling! Do you want my big issue!?"
i turned around to see a big issue seller dressed as santa making a smoochy face at me.

Rodarian
08-21-2009, 02:46 PM
The worst i ever got was when i was walking along the shopping highstreet and a man shouts out to me
"Oi Darling! Do you want my big issue!?"
i turned around to see a big issue seller dressed as santa making a smoochy face at me.

Clearly he was being a dirty old man! XD XD

Now here's a line for you...

You're so attractive that you've made me donate blood every week from all the nosebleeds I have for simply looking at you... :jess:

Heath
08-21-2009, 03:00 PM
I don't often get hit on nor do I often hit on girls. I like laughing at pick up lines, but that's about it.

krissy
08-21-2009, 03:03 PM
im sorry rodarian/others, but the ladies need to know how to defend themselves

@Giggles: Is it me or do I find you quite hot , cause my glasses steam up every time I come close you.

Maybe you have a fever and your gross sweat undergoes condensation on your spectacles.

@Breine: "Your lips are good enough to kiss, but its your eyes that truly hypnotize me"

I'm not into that whole tongue in the eye fetish thing...

@Rye:"You must be my shooting star because you struck where I wished for it to be..My heart....."

It's too bad I wasn't a bullet.

@KiKi: "You don't need any pick up lines....No lines could describe the way I feel for you right now"

I could never be with a man who has trouble with communication.

@Kikimm: Eve wasn't the one who sinned...It was me....I've sinned because I should have found you sooner....

Are you the forbidden fruitcake?

@Celes:"I am your Knight of Nights and you didn't have to cast a spell on me...."

I don't know if I don't have to, I think I still have enough MP left for Vanish-Doom.

You're so attractive that you've made me donate blood every week from all the nosebleeds I have for simply looking at you...

And I will keep punching you if you keep looking at me, mark my words.

Hey baby, are you a parking ticket? Cos you got fine written all over you.

I'm more like parallel parking: you can't do me.

Rodarian
08-21-2009, 03:36 PM
XD XD XD None taken but this line is for you!

@ Reno: "Baby I see you have red hot car....I'm too Hot Rod and you could play with my stick-shift any day! *revs engine*

I cried aloud with mirth and merriment

Ki Ki
08-21-2009, 07:48 PM
Clearly he was being a dirty old man! XD XD

Now here's a line for you...

You're so attractive that you've made me donate blood every week from all the nosebleeds I have for simply looking at you... :jess:

Speaking of nosebleeds and hot girls, I never did understand why a guy would get a nosebleed from looking at a hot girl. Explain? :|

Peegee
08-21-2009, 08:26 PM
'Have you ever been to Wasaga Beach'?

Esoteric to no end.

Raistlin
08-21-2009, 09:22 PM
Speaking of nosebleeds and hot girls, I never did understand why a guy would get a nosebleed from looking at a hot girl.

I think that only happens on TV; I've never even heard of it actually happening. Maybe the stereotype is that really nervous guys tend to have a lot of nosebleeds? I dunno.

LunarWeaver
08-21-2009, 09:45 PM
Nobody flirts with me and I do not flirt with them.

Which is how I like it. I wouldn't know what to do, I'd be awkward and flustered.

I'm with this one. I would be so nervous. :mamu: It's never happened to my knowledge anyway. I have been spared.