PDA

View Full Version : Recording video games on the Playstation 3

LunarWeaver
08-21-2009, 09:51 PM
How do people do that? I Googled it, but a lot of the links are too large to copy/paste into the address bar (I have some problem with my computer where clicking on links takes me to scam websites and fills my computer with a myriad of Spyway). Others I could copy/paste didn't help me that much. Does anybody know how? I'll get Sean Connery to meet you in person if you tell me.

I recall Sony saying they were working on a way to record them and, I think, put them up on YouTube (which is what I want to do). But that was like 5,000 years ago. I'm thinking that fell through.

Dreddz
08-21-2009, 10:14 PM
Some specific games have features that allow you to record gameplay and upload it directing to youtube (Pixeljunk Eden is an example). It isn't possible to have your PS3 record game footage though. You'll have to do it the old fashioned way with a Dazzle or something similer.

LunarWeaver
08-21-2009, 10:19 PM
Yeah, this is what I'm looking for, I think. Some device that captures it. I'll look into this Dazzle. I feel with its ridiculous name we are made for each other.