PDA

View Full Version : Hono kankuro! new here!

riku'swhisperoftheheart
08-22-2009, 06:04 AM
hello i'm new here and was just looking for a cool new forum where everyone wasnt as uptight as on khu. Hope to see yall' around!

Rantz
08-22-2009, 01:55 PM
Hey there! :) I don't think we're especially uptight here. I hope you'll find the same! I'm gonna call you woth, for "whisper of the heart".

Crimson
08-22-2009, 01:59 PM
Hey there! :) I don't think we're especially uptight here. I hope you'll find the same! I'm gonna call you woth, for "whisper of the heart".

Dont give the poor newbie false hope Rantz.

:greenie:

Jiro
08-22-2009, 02:09 PM
Welcome! Your name is pretty long, so I'm gonna call you woth too! Enjoy yourself buddy :)

riku'swhisperoftheheart
08-22-2009, 02:35 PM
Yaay i have a nickname better than zackii! Yeah people dont seem half as demanding here as on khu. I make the odd tiny mistake on my posts and i'm the king of typo's and another guy is god.

demondude
08-22-2009, 02:36 PM
:)

Jiro
08-22-2009, 02:39 PM
Try not to double post buddy. Just use the edit button :)

Psychotic
08-22-2009, 06:12 PM
Try not to double post buddy. Just use the edit button :)RULE #6 JIRO! RULE NUMBER FRIGGIN' SIX! (http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_eoff_rules) :twak: I am infuriated that you have broken the rules in this manner!

Oh wait whoops I thought you said you wanted a forum where everyone is uptight. My bad. :redface:

Pure Aerisbeauty7
08-22-2009, 06:17 PM
Hi and welcome. :)

Shiny
08-24-2009, 01:26 AM
Hello, sora'syelleroftheliver

Madame Adequate
08-24-2009, 05:07 AM
Try not to double post buddy. Just use the edit button :)RULE #6 JIRO! RULE NUMBER FRIGGIN' SIX! (http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_eoff_rules) :twak: I am infuriated that you have broken the rules in this manner!

Oh wait whoops I thought you said you wanted a forum where everyone is uptight. My bad. :redface:

I lol'd

Welcome! Aside from Leeza and Shiny and Psychotic and Shlupquack and Hsu and rubah and Del Murder and Kawaii Ryukishi and Loony BoB and Levian and Rantzien and some others maybe, people here aren't uptight :)

Jiro
08-24-2009, 11:24 AM

Psy my good man, I have never and will never follow rule 6. I feel it is in place only to prevent people from getting on their high-horses and making people who accidentally breach the rules feel threatened and bullied.

I was just giving him a friendly reminder :)

demondude
08-24-2009, 12:26 PM
You just ruined everything Jiro, he'll never come back now.

riku'swhisperoftheheart
08-26-2009, 10:27 PM
Uhhhh yeahhh, hi guys and um i'll stick to riku's whisper of the heart since riku is my favorite khu character and whisper of the heart is one of my favorite movies. Sora is in a close second though but as for the liver part.... i'll stick to whisper of the heart.

Shattered Dreamer
08-26-2009, 11:35 PM
Welcome to EoFF, I love your username by the way!

The Space Pope
08-27-2009, 12:30 AM
a/s/l??????

Rodarian
08-30-2009, 01:41 PM
....Too long of a username....Next!!!

Crimson
08-30-2009, 02:44 PM
a/s/l??????

Wishful thinking, pope.

The Space Pope
08-30-2009, 09:26 PM
I hope a ninja breaks into your room and slices off your boy parts and barbecues them with his fiery coffee breath in front of you, Crimson.

Goldenboko
08-31-2009, 03:37 AM
Yaay i have a nickname better than zackii! Yeah people dont seem half as demanding here as on khu. I make the odd tiny mistake on my posts and i'm the king of typo's and another guy is god.

Your new name is Zackii.

4evarisha
08-31-2009, 04:28 AM
welcome youll like it here as much as i do. nice enviroment and alot of help when you need it. ;)

Unbreakable Will
08-31-2009, 04:39 AM
I just hope your not a Scotsman, I had a bad experience over a pint with one-
I told Billy No-mates that there was no need to get cheeky. I mean really gents, this ol' codger is a lil dozy in the head if you catch my drift. I mean he was asking me some dodgy questions, so I told the bloke not to be a nosey parker an' he told me I could eat bollocks like a worn out bint. Now im not one to bother with most numpties but this one tweaked me a bit too far. So I told him that if he di'nt bugger off I was going to go get his trollop mum and show her a few things. He shut his pikey Scot mouth he did.

BTW Im just kidding, blame it on the lack of sleep.

Crimson
08-31-2009, 04:45 AM
I hope a ninja breaks into your room and slices off your boy parts and barbecues them with his fiery coffee breath in front of you, Crimson.

That would be very unfortunate.

G13
08-31-2009, 09:08 AM
I just hope your not a Scotsman, I had a bad experience over a pint with one-
I told Billy No-mates that there was no need to get cheeky. I mean really gents, this ol' codger is a lil dozy in the head if you catch my drift. I mean he was asking me some dodgy questions, so I told the bloke not to be a nosey parker an' he told me I could eat bollocks like a worn out bint. Now im not one to bother with most numpties but this one tweaked me a bit too far. So I told him that if he di'nt bugger off I was going to go get his trollop mum and show her a few things. He shut his pikey Scot mouth he did.

BTW Im just kidding, blame it on the lack of sleep.

No matter how many times I read it, it's still funny!

Welcome riku'swhisper.

Flying Mullet
09-11-2009, 07:26 PM
If Riku has bad breath, does that mean you stink?

Anyways, welcome to EoFF! :happybday