PDA

View Full Version : Hell Hath No Fury

Unbreakable Will
08-26-2009, 12:04 AM
Like a phone ringing off the hook.

Today I have the house to myself, and in an ordinary day when there are other people to answer the phone, it doesn't ring. Although today is the day that the gods of EoFF have turned their gaze elsewhere, for the phone has rung 13 times within thirty minutes.

Whats gotten on your nerves lately?

LunarWeaver
08-26-2009, 12:10 AM
My games not selling on Amazon even though I lowered the price more than what it should be :colbert: My nerves are gotten on. I need to collect some munniez goddamnit. Also why is Xenogears motherfucking $200 new? Well, whatever, that's another matter altogether.

Blarghargharhg.

Bowser
08-26-2009, 07:12 AM
This one stupid mosquito in my room won't stop attacking me.

G13
08-26-2009, 08:15 AM
the phone has rung 13 times within thirty minutes.

:greenie: Really now?

I find not having a job is starting to annoy me. I got too much time on my hands, I can feel the laziness emanating from my body.

Breine
08-26-2009, 09:29 AM
This summer there have been many flies around, and for some reason they just LOVE to buzz around my head and land on my face in the early morning when I'm trying to sleep.

ARGH!

aquatius
08-26-2009, 10:19 AM
And it's always the people trying to sell you stuff. Somedays they ring about 10 times :mad2:

Crimson
08-26-2009, 10:56 AM
The fact that my caffiene intake has been forcely cut off from me due to a rather painful incident that happened to me on Monday.

I want my coke. ;_;

G13
08-26-2009, 12:57 PM
What uh... What happened?

Crimson
08-26-2009, 01:05 PM
What uh... What happened?

Had a case of severe chronic pain in my stomach due to something that the doctors dont know of yet.

Rodarian
08-26-2009, 02:37 PM
Silly billy how much coke do you drink daily...You know its not good for you in large extended dosages!!

Not annoyed yet but will let you know as soon as I am!!

Unbreakable Will
08-26-2009, 02:50 PM
the phone has rung 13 times within thirty minutes.

:greenie: Really now?

I find not having a job is starting to annoy me. I got too much time on my hands, I can feel the laziness emanating from my body.
dear god me too

Crimson: I love coke as well, tell those bastards to fix your stomach already.

Formalhaut
08-26-2009, 02:58 PM
I love Diet Coke, mmm. im drinking it now.

Flies REALLY annoy me, as does when the phone rings, and you can't find it. Seriously the ringing is louder than a fire alarm.

The Summoner of Leviathan
08-26-2009, 03:00 PM
The fact that I feel nauseated despite only having like two drinks last night, WTF? Then again, the constant lack of sleep does not help.

EDIT: My boss trying to call me in for noon on my only day off despite the fact that I work doubles the next two days. I made it clear that it was my only day off this week. I also have plans (see above/before edit).

Crimson
08-26-2009, 04:15 PM
Silly billy how much coke do you drink daily...You know its not good for you in large extended dosages!!

Not annoyed yet but will let you know as soon as I am!!

Actually they dont think the coke had anything to do with it, it's just that they think whatever caused it may only get worse with Caffiene intake so i've been told to settle until Saturday but I drink any caffiene heavy beverages.

Funnily though, I still get my cup of teas. :cool:

Oh and since you asked, I go through a 3 litre bottle every 2 days or so, yeah i'm a caffiene addict. :P

~*~Celes~*~
08-26-2009, 07:07 PM
Stalkers and my lack of employment.

Seraphic
08-26-2009, 07:16 PM
Way too much free time :/

Unbreakable Will
08-26-2009, 09:02 PM
I hate having way too much free time as well, and also (ironically because this is pretty much a pet peeve thread) people with far too many pet peeves. A certain mother of the woman I love has so many she could have her own menagerie.

Psychotic
08-26-2009, 09:13 PM
Joining the insect bandagon: Moths. Mothersmurfing moths. Go away. I have the windows open because it's summer and thus hot, not because I want to invite you all into my home for a kickin' rad party.

I have a zero tolerance policy towards the little assholes. Don't tell PETA!

Levian
08-26-2009, 09:18 PM
Just turn one of the rooms in your flat into a Moth Room, Psy, you know you want to! Hopefully they'll nest over a control panel or something.

Psychotic
08-26-2009, 09:24 PM
The key to running a successful bio lab is having doors that will only open if certain statues have jewels in their hands. It's just industry standard, man.

Formalhaut
08-26-2009, 10:15 PM
Joining the insect bandagon: Moths. Mothersmurfing moths. Go away. I have the windows open because it's summer and thus hot, not because I want to invite you all into my home for a kickin' rad party.

I have a zero tolerance policy towards the little assholes. Don't tell PETA!

Holy Smurfing Agree!!!

I HATE them, It hate so unpredictable they are, thier there unassumingly sitting there, then they suddenly flutter towards your face... GRRR. They look like death themself, some are quite large and scary, and some eat holes in your clothes... :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

kikimm
08-27-2009, 03:24 AM
Spiders in my underpants

Namelessfengir
08-27-2009, 04:46 AM
listening to you whine about not seeing your girl.... be happy you got one!!!

Unbreakable Will
08-27-2009, 06:26 AM
listening to you whine about not seeing your girl.... be happy you got one!!!
heh I am, I apologize for the whining I was in an apathetic/emo/fucktheworld mood

Namelessfengir
08-27-2009, 06:36 AM
start writing nik massive emoish letters to keep her entertained

Heath
08-27-2009, 11:10 AM
My mum and her upcoming wedding has really gotten on my nerves.