PDA

View Full Version : Good morning!

Zyphus
08-26-2009, 12:07 AM
hello ladies, gentlemen, weirdos and strangers the like. Im Zyphus, one of the newest editions here. Im sure we will be BEST of friends. I play on FFXI on the midgardsormr server. my user name is Zyphus. Imagine that ;)
Im a member of the Ctrlaltdel linkshell and im a dragoon. Friends with my meat shield Loonybob and His personal healing slave Smitzy, we shall leave legions of dead in our wake...or at least die trying. Good day to you all :D

Shlup
08-26-2009, 12:50 AM
I HAVE A NEW BEST FRIEND! YAY!

Oh, wait, you know BoB? Screw you then, you must be smelly.

Rye
08-26-2009, 01:14 AM
Doesn't BoB terrify you? :(

Welcome, btw! Don't let BoB cuss you out like he did to me. ;;

Bunny
08-26-2009, 02:43 AM
Have you seen sk naked because if so, we could possibly be bestest friends.

Shiny
08-26-2009, 05:09 AM
Has BoB showed you his wood? It's a very lovely plank.

SomethingBig
08-26-2009, 05:50 AM
Hey, it's midnight! :mad2:

Zyphus
08-26-2009, 07:14 AM
nah, all that bob has shown me is how well he can take hits :D im way too much of a chicken to tank anything if we are in a party. come on, hes a big huge galka warrior with a great axe. im a scrawny elvaan dragoon with an over sized toothpick that jumps alot...and out damages him >_>

His wood? should i be afraid? will i be made to walk said plank?
sk naked? not that i know of :p
YES I AM SMELLY! i havnt showered in...err... long enough!

Breine
08-26-2009, 09:59 AM
Hey there and welcome to EoFF!

Levian
08-26-2009, 10:35 AM
Ah, you're the guy from FFXI! :D I'm on midgardsormr too and my name is Krim. :mog:

Loony BoB
08-26-2009, 10:44 AM
Oh hey I know you. 'sup :D

People you may see on Midgardsormr from time to time if you keep hanging out with us are numerous, and include Ouch! (Ouch), Levian (Krim), Omecle (Omecle), Lionx (Lionx), Ultimage (Ultimage) and of course smittenkitten (Smitzy). I still need to con Shawtiie into joining EoFF somehow. Will work on that later... also working on getting a few other FFXI people from EoFF into our linkshell so you may see them, too, eventually. If my plans come to fruition. Current progress: NOTHING.

Check out the FFXI Online forum though, that's probably where you'll find most of those people posting.

Crimson
08-26-2009, 10:49 AM
hello ladies, gentlemen, weirdos and strangers the like. Im Zyphus, one of the newest editions here. Im sure we will be BEST of friends. I play on FFXI on the midgardsormr server. my user name is Zyphus. Imagine that ;)
Im a member of the Ctrlaltdel linkshell and im a dragoon. Friends with my meat shield Loonybob and His personal healing slave Smitzy, we shall leave legions of dead in our wake...or at least die trying. Good day to you all :D

I hate you already.

Rantz
08-26-2009, 01:38 PM
Welcome, Zyphus! :D Do you play any other FFs than XI?

Loony BoB
08-26-2009, 01:47 PM
He's an IX lover and an X hater. I know that much!

Zyphus
08-26-2009, 02:24 PM
I hate you already.

And I love you already

Don't hate, appreciate! :D

Loony BoB
08-26-2009, 02:33 PM
What about FFX, Zyphus? Do we have to appreciate FFX?

Zyphus
08-26-2009, 02:46 PM
FFX is like a streak on the underpants of society that cannot be washed off no matter how much you scrub.