PDA

View Full Version : Sound Effects of Final Fantasy 7

ChaosKnightMatthew
08-26-2009, 09:09 AM
The original thread was closed, so I thought I'd make a revive of it with this one...

I'm looking for the pure .WAV files of the sounds from Final Fantasy 7, like enemy hit, battle start, cursor move, etc. Would anyone happen to have a complete set of them by any chance? I was looking for the Battle Start one for a Flash movie I was making...

But if anyone has the same file, Battle Start, from any of the other Final Fantasy games, that would be greatly appreciated too :D .!!..

Crimson
08-26-2009, 11:07 AM
You may want to ask the FF7 PC community for this, if anyone has them, they will.

ChaosKnightMatthew
08-26-2009, 01:29 PM
Ok, thanks. ... Um... Could you show me the way please? ^^' I can't really find that section if it's here .__.''

seiferalmasy2
08-26-2009, 07:55 PM
I can help you with that ;)

But there is a problem. In that you need to convert them 1 by 1, the program does not allow batch.

You also need the PC file (from a FF7 PC disc)

File needed: Audio.dat 70 MB
Program needed: Qhimm (http://www.qhimm.com/) FF7SND

That is all.

If you need the file I will upload to megaupload.

ChaosKnightMatthew
08-27-2009, 12:48 PM
Thanks a lot. Separating the sounds I need won't be a problem since I do that all the time, just with the FF7 PS1 one it's hard to get the pure sound of it.

Which also, would the FF7PS1 files work the same as the PC one? Just wondering was all.

seiferalmasy2
08-27-2009, 02:09 PM
Thanks a lot. Separating the sounds I need won't be a problem since I do that all the time, just with the FF7 PS1 one it's hard to get the pure sound of it.

Which also, would the FF7PS1 files work the same as the PC one? Just wondering was all.

No. The PSX creates the sound via hardware. It synthesises based on code. There are no raw files on the PSX just code telling the PSX how to create the sound.

As this is not an option with PC's, they had to be recorded into wav's.

You need the PC file :) or a way of recording the PSX. I will upload the file later

ChaosKnightMatthew
08-27-2009, 05:13 PM
Ok, and thanks again. ^^ Will be waiting for it.

seiferalmasy2
08-28-2009, 03:48 PM
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q0XU720J)

ChaosKnightMatthew
09-02-2009, 06:24 AM
Got it now, thanks a lot ^^