PDA

View Full Version : I am making a thread during a lecture on my first day of college!

Aydin
08-26-2009, 02:42 PM
Technically, it isn't my first day but it's Jessweeee's and this thread is basically for her... and Mogi. (Though, his school started a while ago...) I am taking four classes and all of them deal with computers so I have a lot of interwebz time during the day! Lucky me... :)

So since a lot of people just started school on EoFF, I wanted to ask everyone...

How are/were you first days of school?

Rodarian
08-26-2009, 03:22 PM
Well its a the usual catching up and"Whats all did you all do for summer" bit...

ANyhow we all have studio work individual so most of the people in my batch don't stick campus for too long..I on the otherhand have to stay at campus because thats where my work stuff is.

I want to graduate already!!! T_T

Rye
08-26-2009, 03:25 PM
Oh, I want to go back to classes. Classes are really fun, I love to learn. I'm actually really jealous of everyone in classes now!

I don't have classes until early October. :colbert:

Peegee
08-26-2009, 03:51 PM
I remember my first day of post secondary. There was too much blasted freedom.

I like how second semester or second year students will 'get it' and realize the first days tend to be a breeze, but don't ever get careless about the schooling :o

Jojee
08-26-2009, 04:52 PM
This is my first week. It's going okie. ^_^

Class is where I'm most productive. I sort of either zone the prof. out or multitask and sorta listen to the prof. I do my readings, job hunts, and other obligations during class. :</>D I also slack off and post in LJ/forums, and chat on MSN. Ohh it's great having a laptop in class :mog:

Raistlin
08-26-2009, 06:09 PM
I had reading to do for my first day of classes. Welcome to law school, I guess.

So far my classes have gone pretty well. One of my classes (Civil Procedure) appears to be terribly boring, but oh well. I have so far resisted the urge to take my laptop to class so I don't slack off like Jojee. :p

Momiji
08-26-2009, 06:18 PM
My Biology professor seems like an all right guy. My Algebra and Chemistry teachers' personalities are rather... irritating, however.

Bunny
08-26-2009, 06:24 PM
For the most part, my classes should be pretty easily and laid back. All the teachers don't seem to be that hardcore with homework and whatnot. The only class I'm even slightly worried about is US History, not only do I find the subject fairly boring, but I haven't actually met the real teacher yet so I don't know how he runs the class.

Also a kid I loathe is in one of my classes and he thinks we are friends. Someone will die before the semester is out.

Shattered Dreamer
08-26-2009, 07:36 PM
Not going back too college this year I'm all done! I miss the good fun, the crazy nights out,hanging out with my friends constantly but I definitely don't miss college exams no way man!

Breine
08-26-2009, 07:57 PM
I've always liked the first day of school/first day after summer vacation. I like being back at school, seeing everybody and just getting back into the whole learning thing. I think it's quite exciting and interesting actually, but after a month or two I begin to slack just a bit... like everybody else I suppose.

Also, there are usually many parties at the beginning of a school year. Good fun.

Rebellious Eagle
08-26-2009, 08:36 PM
I'm really excited for starting my first day of public high school. God knows I'm going to accidentally show up in my old private school uniform and get laughed at...

Jessweeee♪
08-26-2009, 08:52 PM
It was nice. Just had a couple of classes. Today was good, but it's English and Communication, so they're going to give me hell for the rest of the semester. Bought a poster and a smoothie n.n

Markus. D
08-26-2009, 09:55 PM
Soon you'll be drinking coffee/energy drinks instead of eating.

<3

Shoeberto
08-26-2009, 10:12 PM
My classes all seem... fairly boring xD Though my ethics professor is pretty entertaining. I dunno, I guess I haven't gotten into the swing of classes yet.

Unbreakable Will
08-26-2009, 10:22 PM
I wish my school already started to be honest. I'm an incoming freshmen at my college and want to get over my jitters about it.

Seraphic
08-26-2009, 10:24 PM
I'm sure you'll be fine!
I want classes to start for me as well though. Everyone I know is already back in school, so I'm just stuck sitting here twiddling my thumbs ;_;

Kirobaito
08-26-2009, 11:22 PM
My classes will be interesting, but they usually are, so hey. Most of my classes this semester are seminars, which basically means you have to pay attention. Another was supposed to be, but so many people wanted to take the class he had to bump it up from fifteen to thirty-five, so it ceased to be a seminar and is now a lecture class.

Rye
09-12-2009, 07:54 PM
I just got my first home work assignment via email, and I don't even have class for another three weeks... ;____;

Aristotle. =O