PDA

View Full Version : Attempting To Do Stupid Things and Ending Up Doing Stupider Things

Chimp
08-27-2009, 03:35 AM
Ok so I'm like, driving around after work looking for a random donut shop because one of my main hobbies is eating donuts and I had a hankering for a maple covered buttermilk so like I walk into Christy's Donuts and order my vice and I get an orange juice too because yesterday i was surfing off Malibu and I think I caught some sea aids becuase im crazy and go out surfing for hours in nothing but boxers a beanie with a cow eating a flower on it that I made in my 7th grade home eq class btw Im a grown-ass man by now I think oh yeah I also wear a smile and a twinkle in my eye oh yeah where was I oh yeah my nose started to run so I go to blow my nose with the very flimsy and highly improbable nose blowing device of the maple covered buttermilk donut bag and like my finger punctures the bag and totally introduces my fingernail to the realm of the land of the UNDERNEATH THE SKIN INSIDE MY RIGHT NOSTRIL and like blood goes everywhere and I go back into the donut shop smiling crazy which then traumatizes the donut shop lady's kid but I dont care I get a napkin and then expel the blood in my nose outward and yeah thats it your turn.

krissy
08-27-2009, 05:31 AM
the build up to that story was great
but the ending was kind of a clot

barumtshhhhhhhhhh

hhhhhh

dont do anything to your nose with hard paper
use kleenexes only

Rodarian
08-27-2009, 05:08 PM
Thats.....Quite a story.....

Old Manus
08-27-2009, 05:19 PM
then I said what are you talking about grandma and the rest is history.