PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna regret making a thread about bras on EoFF~

Rye
08-27-2009, 03:48 AM
One of my favorite bras from VS got eaten by the washing machine. I dunno how, but it's been destroyed and that makes me sad.

First off, do you enjoy wearing bras? What is your favorite kind and color? Where do you buy them?

I love bra collections. The ones from Victoria's Secret are so soft and comfortable, they never bother me. I love buying underthings more than clothes sometimes. I like bra that have a decent support to them. I don't like the ones without underwire. Gotta keep the girls firm and above my waist! :bigsmile:

As for men, have you ever worn a bra? ;)

Raistlin is not allowed to post that picture. :colbert: :doublecolbert:

rubah
08-27-2009, 03:51 AM
I only wear them if absolutely necessary! Or if I feel like having a super hot rack xD

I only have about five or six here now. A couple of sexy ones, a strapless one, a beige one, and two regular ones (white and brown)

Bunny
08-27-2009, 04:17 AM
There is a picture somewhere on one of my cameras that features me in boxes and a bra and nothing else.

Edit: "boxes" wasn't a typo. I hope that clears up some possible confusion.

Raistlin
08-27-2009, 04:19 AM
It was a bikini, not a bra.

Peegee
08-27-2009, 04:21 AM
boobies? yes pls

kikimm
08-27-2009, 04:31 AM
I used to feel really, really uncomfortable without a bra, and still do to some extent, although I have gotten better. When I was younger I used to sleep with a bra! God knows why. :bou::bou::bou::bou:

I do like VS bras though. :heart: I will probably only buy from them from now on because I like them so much! I like their new (well kind of new) Intimissimi thing. Yay yay yay even if it is expensive.

Rye
08-27-2009, 04:35 AM
Same with shopping at VS exclusively for bras. :o

I dunno, I find bras to be comfortable, too. I don't mind sleeping in them, I like wearing them. xD

Shlup
08-27-2009, 04:41 AM
I do like it when my boobs feel all secure and hugged. I also like it when they're pushed up and saucy looking.

I dunno, it depends I guess.

Dante WolfWood
08-27-2009, 05:12 AM
I went with my gf to VS not too long ago...I felt like I was looking at a dirty magazine O.o

speaking for her, she only has like 5 pair. all From VS, and as soon as one is not usable anymore, she goes and replaces it there. she refuses to use anywhere else. She said something about them being more comfortable, but they all look the same to me...just more expensive >.>

Tama2
08-27-2009, 05:17 AM
I heard there were boobs in here. I am very disappointed.

SomethingBig
08-27-2009, 05:20 AM
Why isn't it socially acceptable to eat bras? If I want to do it, then let me!

Caraliz
08-27-2009, 05:35 AM
:|

It sucks when you HAVE to wear a bra. Haet boobs. Unless I want them all over the place or hurting when I run, yeah, bras are a necessity.

Since I have a pretty weird bra size I have to shop wherever will make it. Victoria's Secret makes it, but still get a little bit of popping out, so I like Wacoal the best or whatever. I find it at Macy's or other department stores. Their bras can be cute but they keep the girls in pretty well too.

Necronopticous
08-27-2009, 06:16 AM
I like training bras best.

Unbreakable Will
08-27-2009, 06:24 AM
Wooo bra thread!
No I have not worn a bra, but I have picked up the talent of unhooking them with one hand lol

rubah
08-27-2009, 06:35 AM
Wooo bra thread!
No I have not worn a bra, but I have picked up the talent of unhooking them with one hand lol

me too.

Tama2
08-27-2009, 08:22 AM
I can just look at them. *Stares at rubah*

xXsarahXx
08-27-2009, 08:31 AM
Underwear shopping is like my biggest vice, i LOVE to have pretty underwear.
Ive not tried the VS range though so i will have a look, do they do big sizes?

Being a girl with particularly large assets, itgs difficult to find nice bras that fit.

But i 100% prefer to be in a bra all the time. I dont wear one in bed though, i used to.
I mean i ould never walk down the street with no bra on, i would fell...naked.
Plus i would more than likely have 2 black eyes...

Breine
08-27-2009, 09:15 AM
Bras can look really sexy.

Never worn one myself, though.

Loony BoB
08-27-2009, 09:31 AM
Haven't worn one, nope.

oddler
08-27-2009, 10:16 AM
Of course I've worn a bra before; I like to make people laugh. :desu:

Bastian
08-27-2009, 10:24 AM
I have worn one once.

BUT it's because I had to go to a Halloween party and had forgotten my costume at home (in another city) and so my roomie at the time dressed me up in a medieval maiden costume she had and made me wear a bra stuffed with stuff to fill out the frock appropriately.

xXsarahXx
08-27-2009, 10:26 AM
mmmm hum.....halloween eh...nice excuse :P hehe

Aerith's Knight
08-27-2009, 10:38 AM
This thread would've disappointed me with the no pix but for the many many girls saying they don't wear a bra.

And no, I have no bra, at least if one isn't stuck behind a closet somewhere, but in that case it isn't mine.

Marshall Banana
08-27-2009, 11:03 AM
One of my favorite bras is from Victoria's Secret (I bought it online). I don't think it's on the VS website anymore, but this is the almost exactly the same: Victoria's Secret - Cotton T-shirt demi bra (http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=EC-227370&cgname=OSKEYBRPZZZ&rfnbr=8&atp=a)! Except for it, I don't really like VS bras.

I have one strawberry bra, but I want more. :kaobeg2:

Edit:

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/cuteundies.jpg

Old Manus
08-27-2009, 11:57 AM
Cool story brah

Crimson
08-27-2009, 01:21 PM
http://i31.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2d8nr79.jpg

The Space Pope
08-27-2009, 01:41 PM
Personally I prefer to wear nipple tassels or strategically placed band-aids.

xXsarahXx
08-27-2009, 01:47 PM
I prefer a jodie marsh style belt lol

The Space Pope
08-27-2009, 01:48 PM
Sometimes I wear bikinis made out of scrunchies and dental floss.

Psychotic
08-27-2009, 01:51 PM
A thread about female undergarments? On the internet, you say? I am so posting in it!

Also yes, I wear a bra all the time. You gots to have support, yo.

Aydin
08-27-2009, 01:54 PM
I worn a bra a few times... Don't remember why, thought it'd be funny... It was so I'm happy I did it...

As for the ladies who don't wear bras, you know the old saying...
"THERE IS NO EXCUSE TO BE LOOSE!!"

Rantz
08-27-2009, 02:38 PM
I've worn a bra once. Stuffed.

I don't really have a preference between bra and no bra on girls.

Rodarian
08-27-2009, 05:03 PM
*pictures Rye in VS*

Uh Oh..... my Flag Mast was raised unintentionally!! ;)

Bras are god's gift to woman because you gals can look soo damn hot without every flashing a nip or two!!

Marshall Banana
08-27-2009, 05:20 PM
*pictures Rye in VS*

Don't make me give an explicit warning to your flag mast.

Jess
08-27-2009, 05:44 PM
I wouldn't leave the house without a bra on. I'm top-heavy, and I like them to be supported. I wouldn't feel right without a bra on.

I sleep without one on. I love underwear shopping <3 but I like sets, so I rarely buy a bra if there isn't matching underwear, unless it's just a plain black/white t-shirt bra. :jess:

Rodarian
08-27-2009, 05:45 PM
*pictures Rye in VS*

Don't make me give an explicit warning to your flag mast.

Well I'm sure Rye doesn't have an issue with it!:tongue: Besides....Its for HER viewing only!!!:tongue:

Leeza
08-27-2009, 05:58 PM
I'm wearing a VS bra right now. All of my favourites are from VS, but they are super pricey after you pay all of the duty charges to get them shipped out here. Worth it though. :cat:

Psychotic
08-27-2009, 05:59 PM
Rye's one of my oldest and closest friends on EoFF, so it gives me great pleasure to tell you that she told me she has a secret desire to see your engorged yoghurt cannon, Rodarian.

Sorry to tell people your secrets in public, Jess, but I am just playing cupid. :love:

Rodarian
08-27-2009, 06:06 PM
Rye's one of my oldest and closest friends on EoFF, so it gives me great pleasure to tell you that she told me she has a secret desire to see your engorged yoghurt cannon, Rodarian.

Sorry to tell people your secrets in public, Jess, but I am just playing cupid. :love:

Madame Adequate
08-27-2009, 07:06 PM

Monda will be so jealous! :snowgirl:

DK
08-27-2009, 07:11 PM
Dude, Paul, that's not cool man. You know she said she didn't want you to post that stuff on EoFF. Shame on you.

Jojee
08-27-2009, 07:14 PM
Are VS bras REALLY that much better? I might have to invest in one. o_o

Last one I bought was from Wal-Mart for $10. I can't really justify spending $50 on a bra to myself. And I used to work at VS, so we got like a 30% discount too, and I still never bought any.

I love VS panties though ^^

Bastian
08-27-2009, 09:22 PM
Rye, go for it, he's HOT! ;)

Unbreakable Will
08-27-2009, 10:43 PM
Poor Hux, his neuticles must be burning with jealousy...

Rye
08-28-2009, 12:30 AM

Well, blueberry yoghurt is my favorite late night snack, Paul! I don't see why that's embarrassing! It's healthy for you! :confused:

@Jojo: Yes they are. Once you go VS, you never. go. back.

Madame Adequate
08-28-2009, 12:30 AM
Poor Hux, his neuticles must be burning with jealousy...

Ahahaha I lol'd <3

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2009, 09:17 AM
I have a picture of me wearing a bra but I don't remember when or where it was taken.

Crimson
08-28-2009, 03:03 PM
I have a picture of me wearing a bra but I don't remember when or where it was taken.

http://i27.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2rrm9ur.jpg

Rodarian
08-28-2009, 03:06 PM
PUSH UPS VS PADDED

Choose

Unbreakable Will
08-28-2009, 03:40 PM

http://i27.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2rrm9ur.jpg
Picture made me lol!
Edit: Rodarian- From a male standpoint, push up all the way, :colbert:

Levian
08-28-2009, 04:50 PM
I took one of Danielle's but I've just been smelling it, haven't worn it yet.

Jessweeee♪
08-28-2009, 05:23 PM
I like blue :</>D!

Rodarian
08-28-2009, 05:27 PM
I took one of Danielle's but I've just been smelling it, haven't worn it yet.

What doe:Ds it smell of!!

Levian
08-28-2009, 05:38 PM
Mostly ketchup now, but that's mostly my fault.

Crimson
08-28-2009, 07:11 PM

O_o

<_<

:o

theundeadhero
08-28-2009, 07:23 PM
I may or may not put one on by request, depending on who the requesting person is.

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2009, 07:35 PM
theundeadhero, my oldest and dearest friend (?), would you do me the greatest honour and give me the greatest pleasure by wearing a bra and posting the picture here, in this thread? Should you need to purchase your own bra, BoB will happily pay you back.

theundeadhero
08-28-2009, 07:39 PM
Please postpone until November and then remind me, dearest friend.

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2009, 07:44 PM
Any particular date in November? And would that be November of this year or some other inferior year?

theundeadhero
08-28-2009, 07:48 PM
Any day this year and I'll see what I can do.

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2009, 08:03 PM
November 19th good for you?

Marshall Banana
08-28-2009, 11:50 PM
PUSH UPS VS PADDED

Choose
Wireless and unlined!

Jowy
08-29-2009, 12:35 AM
I like the ones that unclasp in the front.

Rodarian
08-29-2009, 09:57 AM

Sounds kinda saucy! :p

PUSH UPS VS PADDED

Choose
Wireless and unlined!

Unlined...Its more natural!

Jiro
08-29-2009, 10:14 AM
I have never worn a bra before. I don't plan on it either, but who knows what kind of crazy shenanigans I might get up to in later life.

I like ones with ribbons or little bows. Unclasping at the front is also cool.

Iceglow
08-29-2009, 12:01 PM
hahaha this thread is classic!

I love my women to wear expensive sexy underwear this is why my girlfriend wears bras/nickers mostly from La Senza or Anne Summers (I'd love to go get her a set from Agent Provocateur but I don't have THAT much money to get her undies) thankfully my girlfriend loves the kind of underwear I like so I don't have to buy all her undies for my viewing pleasure. xD Intermissi is part of VS eh? Well Rye you'll love Oxford Street, about 2/3 blocks up from where I work, there is an Intermissi store I do believe, so long as the name is in use by the same company as in the USA.

As for having worn a bra? Well, I've done it once or maybe twice. I'm surprised thinking back, I've ended up in womens clothing far too many times for my liking. Ok, so a t-shirt when I weighed 8 stone and was far too skinny for my height is one thing, however the other times I've done drag are probably more disturbing, such as the time a goth girl and 2 of my male friends decided my sarcasm and wit were enough of a reason to actually put me in to a 100 quid Anne Summers corset in the middle of a night club, regardless of my will on the matter. Or the time I decided to get revenge of my clothes stealing sister, she stole all my clothes to wear at one point and left me with absoloutely nothing clean so with her boyfriend snogging her face off on the drive I decided to strike back, I put her mini-skirt, crop top, bra (padded out as well), tights and knee high boots on and then went to the front door, opened it and said "Thats it Emma! If you're going to wear my clothes all the damn time I will wear yours!" Her face was a picture, my mom actually wet herself laughing and my sister's boyfriend never let her forget that she shouldn't steal boys clothing if she didn't want them to do it to her too. I was like 13 but still, that was a hillarious incident, the only other time I done proper drag was on a holiday me and 5 other guys lost a bet with some girls and so we all had to go do drag to the night club that night being there was 5 of us we just laughed it up as we danced around in dresses, wigs, high heels and makeup.

Quindiana Jones
08-29-2009, 12:17 PM
Iceglow you're a freaking genius for getting your sister like that.

Unbreakable Will
08-29-2009, 11:30 PM
Iceglow, you have now earned my interweb respect.

Nominus Experse
08-30-2009, 08:01 PM
dfsf