PDA

View Full Version : Well!

scrumpleberry
08-28-2009, 01:40 PM
I've lost the new nibs for my tablet pen :confused:

Where are they, eoff? What have you lost recently that irritates and hinders you?

Rye
08-28-2009, 01:45 PM
Oh no, does that making drawing hard? :(

I think someone at the office stole my huge giant rainbow umbrella. I'm almost certain of it, considering the fact that it was under my desk at all times, and one day I walk in, and it's gone. It's never in my house. Only in my car, where it's not, and my office, where it WAS.

It was so cute, and some career person with a family asshole stole it from a 19 year old girl. How pathetic is that?

Formalhaut
08-28-2009, 01:46 PM
Um... Pens. Definatly. I quickly need to write something down, and then I can't because I can't find a damn Pen anywhere! That Aggravates me.

scrumpleberry
08-28-2009, 01:59 PM
Oh no, does that making drawing hard? :(

I think someone at the office stole my huge giant rainbow umbrella. I'm almost certain of it, considering the fact that it was under my desk at all times, and one day I walk in, and it's gone. It's never in my house. Only in my car, where it's not, and my office, where it WAS.

It was so cute, and some career person with a family asshole stole it from a 19 year old girl. How pathetic is that?

How horrid! Did you report the theft?

Also, no worries, they were in the attic! hooray! i might die of dust chokings!

I have the problem where I have pens and pencils all over the place - but I can't write with any of them because they're either too good or they're broken.

Rodarian
08-28-2009, 02:01 PM
People at our studio have sticky fingers!!:mad2: Numerous times have people 'borrowed' my cutters, pens, rubber and steel edged scales..Never to return them.... Those things may be a little cheap but they cost money nonetheless!!! :grr:

:rabite:STOP TAKING MY STUFF WHEN ITS CLEARLY IN MY PERSONAL WORKSPACE!!"

If you want something , ask and then return it back!!

*huff*

Rye
08-28-2009, 02:03 PM
Nah, because there is no way I could prove it. ;[

I just said out loud to the general area, after someone said that it might have been stolen because they haven't seen it around, that I don't even want to believe that someone would be so pathetic as to steal an umbrella from me, and if someone is so hard up that they have to steal an umbrella from a summer intern college student that they can keep it because they obviously can't spend the $8 dollars that an umbrella costs.

I think it got the message out.

Formalhaut
08-28-2009, 02:08 PM
You tell em Rye!

Jiro
08-28-2009, 02:21 PM
My USB drives were stolen from my classroom. I accidentally left them in there, and when I returned a few minutes later they were gone. The class in that room denied seeing anything but I know it was them. I had to redo two complete assignments because of that. As well as losing my latest copy of my novel and all my emulators and junk. :mad2:

Crimson
08-28-2009, 02:23 PM
Important stuff for a certain important upcoming event, always get lost.

Figures.

Raistlin
08-28-2009, 06:11 PM
I lost a book I was planning on lending to a friend. Absolutely no idea where it is. Ah well, it may turn up eventually. I temporarily lose little things all the time.

Unbreakable Will
08-28-2009, 07:55 PM
I left my old Ipod in my car one time in the school parking lot, and apparently some hick slim jim'd my car (because no one else would even own one in that town) and stole it. If you dont know what a slim jim is here:
http://www.edmunds.com/media/advice/strategies/stolen.vehicle.recovery.systems/car.thief.500.jpg
Its that thing this guy is holding.

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2009, 08:08 PM
Is that Justin Timberlake?

rubah
08-28-2009, 08:08 PM
I tend to lose my mind. Have you seen it?

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2009, 08:32 PM
rubah, your mind has been on my bed all day.

Momiji
08-28-2009, 08:33 PM
I've lost my touch in stuff. :-\

Breine
08-28-2009, 09:20 PM
In b4 virginity.

I have a really fancy silver pen that I got from my aunt and uncle, and I can't find it right now. I have a suspicion that my mom took it, though. She better have it!