PDA

View Full Version : Super Important Question

Jiro
08-28-2009, 01:49 PM
Jiro Kid says:
What do normal people do when they go stay at someone's house?
Nick says:
you mean not us the nerds who play games all the time?
Jiro Kid says:
Yes, precisely
Nick says:
I know what girls do
Jiro Kid says:
Gossip?
Nick says:
But I've never watched a male sleep over
:shifty:
Jiro Kid says:
But seriously, I don't know
I made a mental list
Of all the things I could imagine myself doing with a guest of either gender
Nick says:
They kick a ball around?
Jiro Kid says:
My list seems full of very... abnormal things
Nick says:
They tie each other up?
The play doctor and patient :jokey:

So while I realise I'm probably asking the wrong people, I would like to know what you think normal people do when they visit somebody else. Sex, alcohol and games are a given :p

Fonzie
08-28-2009, 01:53 PM
Drink or watch movies. It usually really depends on which set of friends I hang out with. :p

Bunny
08-28-2009, 01:56 PM
I usually just drink or watch movies if we actually stay at their house. Which doesn't happen very often.

blackmage_nuke
08-28-2009, 01:59 PM
Give each other make overs and talk about boys and twighlight followed by a pillow fight in panties. Much high pitched giggling and squeeling is involved.

scrumpleberry
08-28-2009, 02:04 PM
Depends on what hobbies I share with them. Moviewatch like a mofo, gossip like a mofo. Have marathons of terrible or brilliant TV shows. Normally we'll have gone out somewhere first so we'll probably be pretty tired. Sometimes make ridiculous stupid food out of bits of stuff in the kitchen. Sometimes go outside when it's raining and act like idiots. Sometimes go outside when it's not raining and act like idiots. Sometimes spaz about books or animals or clothes or makeup or something. I draw with some of them and I game with some of them.

but then, I am a big nerdface so I'm not the right target for this question!

Rodarian
08-28-2009, 02:10 PM
Many gals have stayed over the night without any 'bumping uglies' :jokey:

Apparently my bed is like the magic bed....The stories I could tell! :D

Crimson
08-28-2009, 02:30 PM
Hah! I could only imagine what filth you Americans would get up too, here in England we play Chess like civilized people. :redface:

Unbreakable Will
08-28-2009, 04:32 PM
Chess...thats an odd thing to call it. :shifty:

Shattered Dreamer
08-28-2009, 05:48 PM
It depends on whether or not my company is male or female, how drunk I am & what my intentions are:D

I Took the Red Pill
08-28-2009, 06:10 PM
Videogames, drugs, and skateboarding. Swimming if the weather permits (bonus points for setting up the trampoline next to the pool and hurting yourself trying crazy :bou::bou::bou::bou:). We will eventually get hungry and go get some ice cream. That pretty much covers everything you can do where I live.

aquatius
08-28-2009, 06:18 PM
At my friends' party we got really pissed and partied hard played Scrabble -_-. But on the plus side I did meet my ex there, so...

Bastian
08-28-2009, 07:12 PM
My super hot straight friend and I used to wrestle and tickle each other.
That was BEFORE he asked me to smurf him.

Oh, "straight" boys.

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2009, 07:39 PM
I've heard that if you hang out with BoB, you wake up with dozens of savage bruises and a really sore arse. I don't know if this is true, though I can honestly tell you that this is what happens at my sleepovers.

Trumpet Thief
08-28-2009, 07:43 PM
Hahaa for many it's usually drugs, mixed with movies or playing video games. I'm pretty comfortable with my friends to the point where we just do whatever and it always ends up being fun. But in case that doesn't work we just go out for a while :p

aquatius
08-28-2009, 07:45 PM
If I'm with my best friend we just piss about on the internet, watch anime/Disney and chat inanely about nothing. Occasionally we make fandubs/videos or plan to.

oddler
08-28-2009, 08:09 PM
Play a bit of video games, play a bit of music, play a bit of Twister.

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2009, 08:10 PM
Naked Twister?

oddler
08-28-2009, 08:19 PM
I don't have that one. My box set is the boring one! :(

Quindiana Jones
08-28-2009, 08:31 PM
Aww, man. Sucks to be you. It's well worth getting. I mean, sure it costs £400 more than the standard one, but it's so much fun.

krissy
08-28-2009, 10:10 PM
you

you go outside guys
visit places

Shoeberto
08-28-2009, 10:43 PM
you

you go outside guys
visit places
Yes. Precisely.

Well, my answer was going to be "Just whatever," but that, too.

Breine
08-28-2009, 10:50 PM
I do different things with different people, when hanging out at either my place or their place.

Everything from hanging out, talking, watching movies, listening to music, cooking and eating, drinking, laughing to playing games (including video games)... and then everything in between.

Aerith's Knight
08-28-2009, 10:51 PM
you

you go outside guys

visit places

That's why I bought the naked twister traveler's playset. :D

Caraliz
08-28-2009, 10:55 PM
Well, usually smoke weed. If we're not doing that though, movies, or video games. Or both!

If I have a friend that is into computer stuff, sometimes we surf youtube or just look up funny :bou::bou::bou::bou:.

idk it depends!

Shiny
08-28-2009, 11:10 PM
I don't know what other people do, but this is what I usually do for each gender when they come over or I go over their house.

Girls - watch movies, play videogames, browse the internet, swim, and dance around to music
Boys - watch movies, play videogames, swim, tickle fight, and makeout

McLovin'
08-28-2009, 11:11 PM
Sandwich and a blowjob.

Marshall Banana
08-29-2009, 12:10 AM
Watch Twilight and Ariel's Beginning! :sebastian:

Jowy
08-29-2009, 12:30 AM
Last time I was with my friends we got ridiculously baked and played Rock Band. Then drank some beers and had a cookout the next day. We were going to rent a four-person bicycle and tear up the beach with it, but those fuckers are expensive to rent.

Shauna
08-29-2009, 01:01 AM
Hmm. When I go over to my friend's house, we watch movies, play games, bake awesome stuffs, and just generally sit and talk/gossip for the whole evening. When people come to mine, we do the same. Although, usually, at mine it involved copious amounts of alcohol, plus everything else.

Quindiana Jones
08-29-2009, 11:35 AM
I don't know what other people do, but this is what I usually do for each gender when they come over or I go over their house.

Girls - watch movies, play videogames, browse the internet, swim, and dance around to music
Boys - watch movies, play videogames, swim, tickle fight, and makeout

Shiny is the best friend ever.

Iceglow
08-29-2009, 12:16 PM
Well whenever my mates come over ect it'll generally end up with some computer gaming involved but otherwise we'll chat, drink alcohol, listen to music, go out places, watch movies ect. If they live far from me then they're always welcome to take my sofa for a night or even two, depends on what the hell we decide to do next day and on work schedules. When I lived in East London for a while a girl whom I'm close friends with came over and stayed round mine for a couple of nights, because my girlfriend was visiting her family in Poland and I was bored to tears and feeling really rather lonely. She was the only one available at the time to come over even though all my guy mates had equally open invites. We played GTAIV, Halo 3, Guitar Hero, browsed the net and watched movies together whilst drinking the alcohol in my place.