PDA

View Full Version : Red vs Blue story sugestion

Yew-Yevon
08-28-2009, 06:27 PM
I was thinking, What if that web show Red vs Blue had flashbacks of chiefs struggle on halo but the halo had its own AI?

the attachment is my own voice hevaly sinthisized as an examble.

Crimson
08-28-2009, 07:08 PM
Roosterteeth ftw.

Shattered Dreamer
08-28-2009, 07:10 PM
I'm a huge RvB fan, I've watched every episode dozens of times. Can say I like you story idea sorry Yu-Yevon:(

Bolivar
08-28-2009, 08:03 PM
well they've had a relationship w/ bungie for a while, I think it would be great if they collaborated further to maybe do something like this. Reconstruction was a perfect example that they could have serious storytelling that could feasibly be in the Halo mythology, but still funny (and good). I'd be down for this, maybe I'll ask them at PAX!

Iceglow
08-29-2009, 10:46 AM
The halo rings do have AI's they have the monitors which control the rings and the sentinels on each ring. The main difference is that the Monitors have been given a physical shell to carry their artificially intelligent program Whereas Cortana must hitch hike inside chief's skull. For the rest of your idea, I'm sorry but no, I don't like the idea much. I listened to the voice file and the thing that killed it most was the way you used the synth to make yourself sound like the Borg from Star Trek and then made it even more Trekkie like by using the same opening lines of every Star Trek Next Generation episode. That made the idea even more fail than before :(