PDA

View Full Version : For a day...

The Jamie Star Scenario
08-30-2009, 04:06 AM
Well I've just totally had one hell of a night out, and I had to turn down over 3 girls who have propositioned oneself. One of them being my best friends little sister who actually turned to tears as I got off with another chick. I've never felt so bad in my life, but my best friend was sadistically happy that I'd never thought about his sister in that way. I know most people wouldn't agree but it is, sometimes, hard being fantastic looking.

As for a topic: have you ever wish you were something else for a day? I've always wondered what it would be like to be fat... I eat crap all the time but I never seem to ever get fat (it'll come one day) so often I wonder what it would be like to be a fat bastard. Is there anything you wonder what it would be like to be for a day?

My ability to make sense may be inhibited by my inebriation, I'm trying my best.

Crimson
08-30-2009, 04:26 AM
I wished I was my cousin on my sisters 18th birthday.

Why?

Because he didnt throw up all over his suit.

Trumpet Thief
08-30-2009, 08:06 AM
Nah, I can safely say that I've never wanted to be anyone other than who I am. It's really better to just improve myself, and I'd probably hate to be someone better off in any other way 'cause then I really wouldn't be me would I? Beside, I like me :p

theundeadhero
08-30-2009, 08:17 AM
I'm happy being me. I never really wonder what it's like being anybody else.
However, there's a girl I know who far out-classes me. She's gorgeous, smart and has a sense of style. Girls like that don't get with boys like me. I wouldn't change who I am for anything but sometimes you kinda wish things were different so you had a chance.

Jiro
08-30-2009, 08:44 AM
I'd be someone I hate so I can ruin their reputation completely.

Rodarian
08-30-2009, 08:57 AM
I'd be a cat for the day...:cat:

I can do what I want whenever I want.

Plus I can scratch my sister if she ever came over !! :catsmile:

either that or be Breine ....:breine:

Jiro
08-30-2009, 10:16 AM
If I were Breine for the day I would never want to be me again :(

scrumpleberry
08-30-2009, 12:11 PM
Nobody would! I'd kind of want to be Madonna for a day x))) I- I don't know it's just she's got such a crazy life and INTENSEEEEE schedule and work ethic I'd like to experience it. Also she's insanely fit so I could have fun just liek doing somersaults and stuff.

YES PLAYING TOMB RAIDER IS ONE OF MY BIGGEST EXCERCISE INCENTIVES SHUT UP OKAY :(

Rodarian
08-30-2009, 12:16 PM
YES PLAYING TOMB RAIDER IS ONE OF MY BIGGEST EXCERCISE INCENTIVES SHUT UP OKAY :(

Awww of course it is...My daily exercise is playing a bit of Mortal Kombat!

:kaofight:

Quindiana Jones
08-30-2009, 01:34 PM
I'd like to be me in a year or two.

Shattered Dreamer
08-30-2009, 02:33 PM
Well I've just totally had one hell of a night out, and I had to turn down over 3 girls who have propositioned oneself. One of them being my best friends little sister who actually turned to tears as I got off with another chick. I've never felt so bad in my life, but my best friend was sadistically happy that I'd never thought about his sister in that way. I know most people wouldn't agree but it is, sometimes, hard being fantastic looking.

As for a topic: have you ever wish you were something else for a day? I've always wondered what it would be like to be fat... I eat crap all the time but I never seem to ever get fat (it'll come one day) so often I wonder what it would be like to be a fat bastard. Is there anything you wonder what it would be like to be for a day?

My ability to make sense may be inhibited by my inebriation, I'm trying my best.

Congratulations on your fantastic egomania filled post thats the cocky thing I've seen in a while made me laugh quite a lot:D.

I have to say the only person I'd love to be for a day is a richer version of myself:tongue:

Heath
08-31-2009, 08:34 PM
I can imagine it would be an interesting experience and there are lots of people who I think it'd be enlightening to be for the day. Not only so I can see what it would be like to live a life that isn't mine, but also to be a different person. So, for instance, if I wanted to be Gordon Brown for the day I'd be able to see not only what it's like to be Gordon Brown for the day, but also what it would be like to be Prime Minister for the day.

In short, I don't really know.

Breine
08-31-2009, 08:52 PM

Right there with ya!

Also, I wouldn't mind being female for a day. Just to see how it is. Also, boobs.

krissy
09-01-2009, 11:05 PM
Natalie Portman (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgGzLHlWGKU)

aquatius
09-01-2009, 11:14 PM
I can't read your post because of your seizure-inducing signature.

Unbreakable Will
09-01-2009, 11:24 PM
I would not wish to be anyone else, for then I would not have Nikki. Even for a day that would be unbearable.

Jojee
09-01-2009, 11:37 PM
Such nice modesty, Jamie :p And Matt, learn from Jamie >;o There's no such thing as out-classing.

Yeah I wouldn't mind being Natalie Portman for a day. ;-; Or maybe Jessica Alba. Or Kristin Kruek. I wouldn't know what to do with myself then. xD Stare in the mirror all day? Make out with the mirror~ x]

Maybe I'd be a hot boy too, but I might be too freaked out or pass out or something, haha. :mog:

Caraliz
09-02-2009, 12:00 AM
it would be so awesome to be a guy for a day!

rofl bert gets it in the booty

Rodarian
09-02-2009, 07:50 AM
Being a cataract for a day would be a novelty too....