PDA

View Full Version : Help topic(MAJOR SPOILERS)

Masamunemaster
08-30-2009, 09:45 AM
Ok I guess Ill start the help thread so we can ask stuff like my confusind dillemma

I just finished everyones story and got to buy a new play plan; I picked grind and got a black chocobo where the yellow used to be in the "Brave run"

does anyone know what its for yet lol

Wolf Kanno
08-30-2009, 06:41 PM
The Black Chocobo does the travel path like the yelloy except since he flies he mostly get Exp. bonuses for your characters in battle. He's a great choice if you want to grind. The Fat Chocobo gives you very little Exp. Bonuses but gets you tons of treasure and items.

Masamunemaster
08-31-2009, 03:21 AM
yea I thought to hit start at the customization menu right as I turned my comp off><

so has anyone figured a good way to get mythril yet?

McLovin'
08-31-2009, 03:38 AM
"One does not simply find the crystal by looking for it."

lawl quote.

paxx0r
08-31-2009, 04:06 AM
The Fat Chocobo gives you very little Exp. Bonuses

The fat chocobo doesn't give any Exp bonuses.

Masamunemaster
09-03-2009, 04:52 AM
ok is it just me or is battlegining lame, I did destiny oddessey 3 times per character and still dont get it lol

McLovin'
09-03-2009, 05:03 AM
It's just doing something like a successful bravery attack or hp attack on that map and having a percent chance of getting an item. It's not important throughout the story =/

Masamunemaster
09-03-2009, 09:46 AM
well Im trying to get some exclusive weapons for my mains

Skyblade
09-04-2009, 06:34 AM
Well, to clear some things up:

The Black Chocobo has an incredibly high rate of finding the boosts to your experience for the next battle. But he can't find any accessories.

The Fat Chocobo will find accessories very often, but will never find the single battle experience boosts. He finds the accesories randomly, with set percentages for finding each of the 3 you get in the normal modes.

If you get your Chocobo's Lucky % up to 100, it will stay there for the rest of the day or until you change chocobo paths, giving you the Lucky bonus for every battle where the Chocobo is flying, which is most of them (though not all). You also get an accomplishment for it.

For Battlegenning, it is very hard to do early on, or with most story mode characters. Quick Battles are better for it, since you can face higher level opponents. However, the best battlegens I've seen are the Ghost Cards in the offline lobby. Stiltzkin's cards and the Friend Code cards have a much higher variety of battlegenning items than the 5 you can get from the random story battles. I've seen over 11 items from one enemy (though it seems you can't ever battlegen all the availible items in one fight), and I've battlegenned 7 in one battle, some of which I haven't seen elsewhere, like the achievement gems.

The Duel Colliseums, however, are the best source of items and gear I've seen. Set up the right job combo (my favorite is a Thief with two Knights for extra space), and you can get tons of items for trade and even full item sets from only a few battles. Largely this goes by building up your card luck and medal count early on, then using the occasional 2x enemies to keep it maxed once you've reached 999. There are full item sets to be had, and tons of items to acquire. Get the Diamond set early too, so you can start maximizing on the AP these guys get. Diamond + if you can get it, so that you can benefit from it at lower levels (36's and up can equip Diamond+, while 50's and up for Diamond. Though not all the pieces [Diamond Vest] show up with a + form).

Masamunemaster
09-09-2009, 08:25 AM
HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!

Yesterday I started to play dissidia as usual, but I turned it off right before doing cecils first shade impulse fight the night before and as soon as it was over and going back to the board it froze, went to the psp main screen. I thought it was just a small thing so I went to load the game again but it said it couldnt read it.

Has this happened to anyone yet?????

help plz:(

McLovin'
09-09-2009, 11:08 PM
You might have turned it off when it was auto saving which would mean the data would become corrupted.

Masamunemaster
09-09-2009, 11:29 PM
aww man does that mean I gotta start over?

McLovin'
09-10-2009, 04:10 AM
If it's corrupted, yes. If it's not you could try taking everything off the memory card and putting it on your computer and then formatting the memcard on the psp itself, which erases it and then you put the save data back onto the memory card.

Masamunemaster
09-10-2009, 04:59 AM
ok Ill try that in a few and hope it works....but if it doesnt i may just restart

EDIT: It still isnt loading the game at all, I believe it may be my psp cause I got it on christmas the year they came out

Darkwolf090
09-10-2009, 06:30 AM
I had a first gen like that and had the same issue, its the disc drive dying, i mailed in my psp and had to pay 80 dollars for shipping and repairs then got it back good as new....

Masamunemaster
09-10-2009, 07:42 AM
well if thats what it is Ill just see if gamestop will give me some credit for a new one with it

Darkwolf090
09-10-2009, 09:21 AM
best of hope to you, im not sure if it is the issue but hey if its not reading the disks at all then it might be

Masamunemaster
09-10-2009, 10:03 AM
well like I said I have a 1k psp so its out dated a lil lol so Ill prob get a 3k soon