PDA

View Full Version : How can you even HIT Dark Yojimbo?!?!

DarkYojimbo
08-31-2009, 11:09 AM
Hey everyone! So i have this Dark problem...

I only use wakka, tidus, yuna and rikku they all have 255 STR, Acc, Eva, Agility and Def. the problem is, when i battle against DarkYojimbo I still miss a bunch of attacks! in 10 attacks i just hit him once!!! How is this possible!?! Do i need to put Luck 255 also??? I could stay in that battle 4 ever because the only way he can kill me is with a zanmato! But i don't have patience to hit him once in each 10~20 attacks -.-

I'd be glad if some1 could help me solve this problem... i already killed nemesis and all of that crap so i just rlly wanna kill DarkYojimbo, so i can kill Penance and finish the game with 100% :S

I'll be waiting for an answer, thanks ! ;)

Old Manus
08-31-2009, 11:26 AM
Yeah I'm pretty sure you need high luck to be able to hit him. Alternatively just use overdrives.

Pete for President
08-31-2009, 05:17 PM
Somewhere between 110 and 120 Luck will do. In order to do so you'll need to fight Earth Eater and Greater Sphere (monster arena) quite a lot. Good luck! (pun intended :choc:)

Crimson
08-31-2009, 06:04 PM
Your asking people for advice on hitting yourself?

=|

http://i25.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2is8j82.jpg

Cloud88
09-01-2009, 09:06 PM
I find overdrives work better. I use my three best characters, (in this case Auron, Wakka and Tidus), protect on everybody, hastega, have everyone's overdrive mode set on ally, and just keep hitting defend. With triple overdrive, it'll take two seconds for everybody to get a third of their overdrive bar, Entrust everything to Wakka and then Attack Reels him into next week.

Serve on a bed of fresh rice or pasta. Enjoy!

Formalhaut
09-02-2009, 08:51 PM
mmmm thanks Cloud88, you can just taste the sweet joy of victory!

Belugn
09-06-2009, 01:28 PM
Oooh those dark aeons. I've never managed to beat even one, not even Dark Valefor, which is the one who's meant to be the easiest?...
Using Yojimbo's overdrive is a strategy I've heard, but for some reason every time I summon my Yojimbo on a dark aeon, he auto attacks with wakisashi immediatly after being summoned. The turn goes over to the dark aeon, and the party of FFX is pretty much history. Bottom line; I fail.
Ok sorry you were asking for help and I just took your topic as a liberty to waste your time with my own dark problems.
(I love that your username is DarkYojimbo. I'll leave you alone to the advice of awesome people now. ;) )