PDA

View Full Version : One of Those Weeks

rubah
09-02-2009, 03:02 PM
I really wish I had rainboots right about now.
http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/others/daysliketoday.png

Psychotic
09-02-2009, 04:06 PM
You mean there's an alternate weather to rain? What a strange place this "Arkansas" is!

Rye
09-02-2009, 04:18 PM
After a month of awful weather, we have weather in the low 60s, 0 humidity, lots of sunshine! It's autumn time!

Caraliz
09-02-2009, 04:30 PM
It's really sunny today!

rubah
09-02-2009, 04:59 PM
It was pouring when stu got up, it was pouring when I got up, and it is still pouring now.

The last week was sunny and like 77. It was so wonderful ._.

Anyways, I have a pair of shoes with a nice rubber sole, but they're small on me, but at least my socks are dry.

Old Manus
09-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Can I please join you in paradise. Here in south Wales it has rained EVERY DAY (minus about 3-4 lucky days) since sometime at the end of May. And we're not talking nice showers in warm weather rain. We're talking absolutely belting it down 24-7. It's raining hard right now. Just in time for more rain in winter! :mad2:

Peegee
09-02-2009, 05:37 PM
It was pouring when stu got up, it was pouring when I got up, and it is still pouring now.

The last week was sunny and like 77. It was so wonderful ._.

Anyways, I have a pair of shoes with a nice rubber sole, but they're small on me, but at least my socks are dry.

Man I left just in time. Must be some sort of Asian curse I gave you.

Go find Teng and beat him up

Does this thread even have a topic? *closes*

rubah
09-02-2009, 06:17 PM
teng is in here with me in the computer lab... maybe I will beat him up!

it's merely drizzling now. Marked improvement! still cold as tiny balls.

Heath
09-02-2009, 06:35 PM
Got absolutely drenched today when I thought it'd be nice to go for a walk. It's been raining a lot and so I've not been able to enjoy as much fresh air as I would like.

Jess
09-02-2009, 07:47 PM
It's raining here right now. I hate rain. :'(

Yar
09-02-2009, 07:54 PM
I love the rain. I wish it rained all the time.

It would be hell on my hair, though. :(

scrumpleberry
09-02-2009, 08:02 PM
I live in England and I still like the rain. Everyone thinks I'm quite mad. I think it makes things look rather beautiful :bigsmile:

Crimson
09-02-2009, 09:15 PM
I love the rain, and I hate the sun.

Yeah i'm a very nocturnal englishman.

Unbreakable Will
09-02-2009, 09:35 PM
I dont pay attention to the weather reports these days, theres hurricanes? *looks at pic again*
Its raining here as well, but I like this kind of weather.

Marshall Banana
09-02-2009, 09:55 PM
<center>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/strawberryboots.jpg<br><br>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/strawberryraincoat.jpg<br><br>http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m285/fofonda/strawberryumbrella.jpg</center>

Breine
09-03-2009, 09:30 AM
It's been raining almost non-stop for the last couple of days here, and it supposedly continues for the next week... sigh.

Iceglow
09-03-2009, 10:44 AM
Firstly, they're not called Rain boots but Wellington Boots, the reason for this is they were invented by none other than the great general of the British army, Wellington himself.

I wish I lived somewhere with as little rain as most places get, England sucks for rain and the worst part is, we'll often have bright sunny mornings and by evening when I get out of work it's raining and I've had to stand there watching these pretty girls go around in summer dresses and the like all day smiling in the sun whilst I'm being tortured by people singing badly at me because they don't know who the song they want is by or what it is called. :( Still, I have even more reason to hate the rain, I have Zell Dinicht hair, Baloki didn't quite believe the confessional either but when I saw him recently he was just like "wow...you actually do have the hair of Zell but brown and slightly shorter xD that's freaking funny" Rain + Spiked hair = BAD HAIR DAY!

Rodarian
09-03-2009, 02:31 PM
I like it when it rains bunnies outside!! Gets me all excited!!...:excited:

Of course then there are those leaks that spring up all over the house, flooding and stinking up the place like a wet dog....:colbert: