PDA

View Full Version : Amazing year for gaming

Yeargdribble
09-05-2009, 01:25 AM
I'm seriously blown away at the number of games I'm looking forward to in the coming year. I seriously cannot remember a year with as many titles coming out that have me this excited. Most years there are a handful of titles that I feel at least more than "meh" about. This year I'm thinking games are going to be making quite a dent in my budget.

Certainly some of the games I'm looking forward to aren't going to be on everyone's list, but even aside from games that are more niche like, there are plenty of things to salivate at.

Anyone else noticing that this year seems to have a bumper crop of outstanding gaming coming?

EDIT: For anyone that gives a crap, I'll list the few I can think of off the top of my head. I honestly can't list everything I'm ready to wreck my trousers over.

A Boy and His Blob
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Assassin's Creed II
Monster Hunter 3
Bioshock II
Final Fantasy XIII
God of War III

Okamiden (maybe 2010)
Mario Galaxy II (maybe 2010)

Perhaps I'll edit in more as I think of them.

Crimson
09-05-2009, 02:54 AM
Yeah I cant wait for FFXIII myself.

ljkkjlcm9
09-05-2009, 03:26 PM
You forgot Scribblenauts! How can you forget Scribblenauts?!?!?!

And Muramasa: The Demon Blade is pretty sweet, I just got it yesterday.

THE JACKEL

Evastio
09-06-2009, 12:14 AM
There's also Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver. I'll probably be getting the Japanese versions since I'm too lazy to wait for them.

Yeargdribble
09-06-2009, 05:42 AM
You forgot Scribblenauts! How can you forget Scribblenauts?!?!?!

THE JACKAL

Yeah, and it's just over a week away. I predict it will lead to fights over the DS between my wife and me.

LunarWeaver
09-06-2009, 06:21 AM
Bioshock 2 and Final Fantasy XIII are my obsessions at the moment. They win over even my obsession with duct tape.

black orb
09-08-2009, 01:12 AM
>>> Lol, I would need like 50 lives to play all the thousands of games that come out every year..

Markus. D
09-08-2009, 01:57 AM
Next year will indeed be a spectacular year for gaming, at least in my case.

Depression Moon
09-08-2009, 04:14 PM
I think most of those you listed are actually coming out next year like FFXIII, Bioshock 2,and God of War III. I really haven't played any new games this year other than SFIV. I want to play Arkham Asylum though.

Lionx
09-09-2009, 06:07 AM
Only games i want next year is FFXIV and Starcraft II. RE5, Klonoa and SFIV for this year are the big hits for me. The years before that after the new console releases were pretty whack to me.

Academic
09-09-2009, 06:21 AM
I'm mostly psyched for Uncharted 2, though I do want to play Assassin's Creed II, Final Fantasy XIII and Splinter Cell (yeah, that's coming out next year). T_T

Dreddz
09-09-2009, 05:15 PM
2010 looks to top all previous years from where I'm standing. Although I always like to go into every year expecting the worst. Just look at what happened this year with all the delays. If we are lucky though GT5 may be released this year, which makes up for a lot in my opinion.