PDA

View Full Version : A'yo, I've got a few questions...[Possible Spoilers]

TyphoonThaReapa
09-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Sup people! You better believe I got Dissida. I've had it ever since it came out in the U.S and didn't bother to come here until now...:roll2...anyway I got a couple of questions anyone can take a shot at answering

1. Can you play online without being physically near another player?

2. What's Your best way to play as far as direction control?

3. Whos your best character? Why? What Level?

4. Do you think if SquareEnix was to make a sequel, it would most likely be on a home console for mass expansion purposes?

5. Squall is the :bou::bou::bou::bou:! Do you agree?

Alright, that's all the questions I can think of for now. Shine some knowledge on me people...:cool:

McLovin'
09-05-2009, 10:09 PM
1) No. They have to be in range of each other.
2) With my hands?
3) Cecil. Dark Knight awesomeness on the ground and fast flying Paladin in the air. 100.
4) Probably would keep it on the PSP.
5) Da man.

Crimson
09-06-2009, 03:57 AM
Sup people! You better believe I got Dissida. I've had it ever since it came out in the U.S and didn't bother to come here until now...:roll2...anyway I got a couple of questions anyone can take a shot at answering

1. Can you play online without being physically near another player?

2. What's Your best way to play as far as direction control?

3. Whos your best character? Why? What Level?

4. Do you think if SquareEnix was to make a sequel, it would most likely be on a home console for mass expansion purposes?

5. Squall is the :bou::bou::bou::bou:! Do you agree?

Alright, that's all the questions I can think of for now. Shine some knowledge on me people...:cool:

1. The above poster is wrong, if you have a PS3 then you can download a program called Ad Hoc Party which allows you to hook Dissidia up to the net to play anyone in the world.

2. I dont get this one? Do you mean between normal or command mode? If so, then normal for me.

3. Currently undecided, I havent long started.

4. Debatable, personally I feel that it would go great on the PS3.

5. Rough Divide, word dawg.

Wolf Kanno
09-06-2009, 06:33 AM
1) I think Crimson answered this one.

2) Manual, I'm a control freak.

3) Terra, cause she's actually fun to play as as she's not an straight up brawler like the other heroes. She's level 47 right now (school and work prevent me from giving this game proper time)

4) I can't really say for sure. Though certain parts of the technology would benefit, I'm not sure console players would accept the rather "simplistic" controls but trying to change them would potentially muck it all up. It could go either way really.

5) Hell yeah :cool:

Vermachtnis
09-06-2009, 06:48 AM
1: Well that sucks, I don't have a PS3.

2: Umm...the D-Pad, I don't like analog.

3. Bartz, cause he's frickin' Bartz! LV100.

4. Sure why not, for more characters.

5. smurf yer

TyphoonThaReapa
09-07-2009, 10:40 PM
A'yo, very good information as to the PS3 program to link to the internet. And for question 2 Vermachtnis got it right. Do you like the D-Pad or Analog?