PDA

View Full Version : Hang the pillows up in the closet!

Freya
09-09-2009, 04:50 AM
So I talk in my sleep. My room has never been near my moms, I know that I have done this for a while. My siblings use to complain about it. Since we moved here to Oklahoma my room is next to my mommys. SOOO at night she's been hearing me talk in my sleep.

She says it's because I stay up late on the computer. I say it's just because I talk in my sleep.

Do you do any sleep ____ing?

I don't think I've ever sleep walked.... but I sleep talk xD usually it's just nonsense, like the title of the thread. :P

Jojee
09-09-2009, 04:54 AM
No, but apparently I twitch. xD Sometimes I twitch myself awake... well, when that happens, it's more like a jolt.

Melissaur
09-09-2009, 04:54 AM
I mumble in my sleep, and I snore. Once I had a froend tell me that I smack my lips too xD

Yar
09-09-2009, 05:05 AM
I've done it all. Sleep walking, sleep talking, sleep eating.

My brother has done sleep peeing. Too bad it was on my bedroom door. :(

~*~Celes~*~
09-09-2009, 05:08 AM
I sleep talk, sleep sing, sleep cry, sleep yell, sleep walk...snore...sleep kick...sleep smack... :(

Seraphic
09-09-2009, 05:10 AM
I'm a very light sleeper so anything like this would automatically wake me up.
My baby cousin though, he sleep walks to the extreme!
He almost walked right out of the house when he slept over once.

Rye
09-09-2009, 05:10 AM
I do weird things in my sleep apparently.

Hux said that I hung up on Necronopticous in my sleep once.

Psychotic
09-09-2009, 05:12 AM
No, but apparently I twitch. xD Sometimes I twitch myself awake... well, when that happens, it's more like a jolt.Yeah people have told me I twitch too!

Freya
09-09-2009, 05:13 AM
I heard that people can have sleep sex! =o

Madame Adequate
09-09-2009, 05:15 AM
I don't know if I do anything weird.

Rye snores very occasionally (like five minutes a night, once every four nights). She is also almost completely impossible to wake up.

That time Nec called was freaky. It was like 3am and her phone goes off. I wake up normally and am like "wtf" as she sits BOLT upright, grabs her phone and looks at it, hangs up, and slams back down into bed. I don't think she was actually awake and she didn't remember anything about it the next morning. xD

Caraliz
09-09-2009, 05:15 AM
No, but apparently I twitch. xD Sometimes I twitch myself awake... well, when that happens, it's more like a jolt.
That happened to me a few times! It's freaky as hell.

Jowy
09-09-2009, 05:17 AM
Once I was up for thirty-six hours and fell asleep playing Tetris on NES. I somehow cleared up to level seventeen without even knowing I did it.

Bunny
09-09-2009, 05:47 AM
I once peed in the kitchen sink while sleep walking.

Rodarian
09-09-2009, 06:13 AM
You slept walk and peed in the sink....Thats quite a feat...

I hope you washed your hands as well! :colbert:

Never done the sleep walk but I have spoken in my sleep from time to time...Apparently this one time, my bro told me that spoke with Mickey Mouse when I slept talk... 0_o

Wolf Kanno
09-09-2009, 06:49 AM
I occasionally sleep talk but mostly I snore and occasionally go into such a deep sleep that you might say I'm in a coma. Once while on vacation, I slept through a fire alarm... which happened to be right by the window where I was sleeping. I t woke up everyone else in the building and I think even the fire department supposedly came by. I never knew it happened cause I slept through the whole ruckus.

NeoCracker
09-09-2009, 07:16 AM
I once chanted Zelda all night long in my sleep. I just got Ocarina of time. XD

Meat Puppet
09-09-2009, 07:29 AM
I write poetry

xXsarahXx
09-09-2009, 07:54 AM
i sleep talk and walk often at the same time.

I apparently dragged my fiance out of bed one night hysterical at about 3am saying my boss is going to kill me...its 5am....i need to take these under wear back before they shut...its 5 am....my boss is going to kill me.
I then just slumped down in bed. I woke up naturally 5 mins later to a rather freaked out fiance.

I dont know what happened as a) I didnt have a job at the time b) I wasnt wearing underwear or c) i have no idea where i had to be at 5am!

Wierd!

Crimson
09-09-2009, 08:17 AM
I snore out the heavens.

CimminyCricket
09-09-2009, 08:26 AM
I talk in my sleep.

According to eye witness reports, the main topic of almost all of my night time conversations are hot dogs and ice cream.

I can promise you, I've never had a dream about hot dogs and ice cream.

Breine
09-09-2009, 08:38 AM
Not that I know of.

My mom on the other hand talks a lot in her sleep. You can have entire conversations with her, and one time she laughed so hard in her sleep that she woke up with a tummy ache.
She always talks gibberish and about very weird stuff, and me and my dad always laugh a lot when she talks in her sleep 'cause it's funny, y'know :)

Another time she was dreaming she was standing at the edge of a cliff, and she was like:

Mom: "Oooooh, I'm standing at the edge of a cliff, and there's such a long way down!"
Dad: "There's a long way down?"
Mom: "Yes!"
Dad: "I think I'll push you over the edge. There, I pushed you over the edge.."
Mom: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRHHHH!"

She screamed so loud that she woke up herself, all shocked, and to the sight of me and my dad laughing our asses off. Ah, the enjoyment of laughing at the expense of others :bigsmile:

Bastian
09-09-2009, 06:27 PM
When I read that your room is near your "moms" I thought you had two moms. :P

rubah
09-09-2009, 07:44 PM
apparently I will mumble things in my sleep.

Jessweeee♪
09-09-2009, 08:40 PM
Not that I know of.

My mom on the other hand talks a lot in her sleep. You can have entire conversations with her, and one time she laughed so hard in her sleep that she woke up with a tummy ache.
She always talks gibberish and about very weird stuff, and me and my dad always laugh a lot when she talks in her sleep 'cause it's funny, y'know :)

Another time she was dreaming she was standing at the edge of a cliff, and she was like:

Mom: "Oooooh, I'm standing at the edge of a cliff, and there's such a long way down!"
Dad: "There's a long way down?"
Mom: "Yes!"
Dad: "I think I'll push you over the edge. There, I pushed you over the edge.."
Mom: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRHHHH!"

She screamed so loud that she woke up herself, all shocked, and to the sight of me and my dad laughing our asses off. Ah, the enjoyment of laughing at the expense of others :bigsmile:

That's awesome xD

Once I had a bunch of relatives visiting, so all of us kids and one adult had to sleep in the living room. My cousin would say "yes/no/maybe" in a normal volume like he was being asked a million questions, and my uncle would just say "yeah", only he sounded like he was talking on the phone. He talks very loudly on the phone, so it was like "YEAH" as in "YEAH. YEAH I'M TALKING ON MY CELLPHONE. CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

I don't think I do anything odd in my sleep, but I've been told I say weird things when I'm woken up from a deep sleep. The weirdest I've heard so far is "Who put the coconuts in the dryer?"

Aerith's Knight
09-09-2009, 08:47 PM
I snore.. loudly.

..Like a man.

Shattered Dreamer
09-09-2009, 09:16 PM
I either snore or talk in my sleep & on a couple of occasions people have got spooned:tongue:

aquatius
09-09-2009, 10:37 PM
I talk in my sleep, sometimes in English and apparantly sometimes in Japanese.

Bastian
09-09-2009, 10:50 PM
I transform into a chocobo in my sleep.

"Kweh, kweh. Wark!"

Evastio
09-09-2009, 10:59 PM
I used to talk in my sleep a few months ago. I'm pretty sure I don't anymore.

Mogi
09-10-2009, 03:02 AM
I got in trouble for looking for a watermelon in my sleep once when I was really young.
;_;

Unbreakable Will
09-10-2009, 05:37 PM
I used to have nightterrors due to an idiotic nuerologist, he put me on conflicting medicines. Oddly it was Addoral (for ADHD) and my allergy medicine that caused it o.o.
So I used to beat the fuck out of anyone who tired to wake me up from my screaming at night. On top of that I used to sleepwalk, I've been known to do it every once in a while these days.

Quindiana Jones
09-10-2009, 06:23 PM

I've heard that the jolting-yourself-awake-from-a-feeling-of-falling thing is a reflex to make sure we catch hold of something when we fall out of trees.

That time Nec called was freaky. It was like 3am and her phone goes off. I wake up normally and am like "wtf" as she sits BOLT upright, grabs her phone and looks at it, hangs up, and slams back down into bed. I don't think she was actually awake and she didn't remember anything about it the next morning. xD

Something like this happened to me. I pulled my friends hair out (I was trying to wake him up. I can't remember why), he sat bolt upright with a massive gasp, stared maniacally at my face, then...kind of, bolted back down. All whilst asleep.

Once while on vacation, I slept through a fire alarm... which happened to be right by the window where I was sleeping. I t woke up everyone else in the building and I think even the fire department supposedly came by. I never knew it happened cause I slept through the whole ruckus.

I slept through a massive thunderstorm whilst camping at the Matterhorn. There was, so say my parents, quite a stream going under my tent at the time, and the thunder was echoing off all the mountains around us. xD