PDA

View Full Version : Today is my birthday!

~*~Celes~*~
09-09-2009, 08:32 PM
As a result, my friends are taking me to Hooters. This will be my first time going.

TOPIC: Have you ever been to Hooters? What was your experience like? What do birthday people get for their birthday? :o

Formalhaut
09-09-2009, 09:38 PM
:happybdayHappy Birthday!!!!!:happybday

Ive never been to hooters... no idea.

JackNapier
09-09-2009, 09:46 PM
:happybday

Congrats! Enjoy the boobage.

Freya
09-09-2009, 09:50 PM
Happy birthday!

I've never been to hooters. I hear their hot wings are amazing though!

scrumpleberry
09-09-2009, 09:52 PM
Never been. Happy birthday anyway and I hope you have fun~!

~*~Celes~*~
09-09-2009, 09:53 PM
thanks guys :D

I'll have to try the wings if that's the case :o

Psychotic
09-09-2009, 09:54 PM
Happy birthday Kari and I am pretty sure we don't have Hooters in Britain. Every girl is flat-chested, you see.

Caraliz
09-09-2009, 09:56 PM
Birthday people get spanked! By Psychotic! Happy birthday.

VexNet
09-09-2009, 10:03 PM
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a good night out =D

There are no Hooters where I live. ...the restaurant chain i mean.. not that...

Yar
09-09-2009, 10:06 PM
the food is amazing

the tits not so much

i mean the tits are amazing :jess:

Shlup
09-09-2009, 10:17 PM
Hooters: excessive amounts of money for mediocre food and not enough tits. The boys and I went once and we all decided it was lame.

Akaria
09-09-2009, 10:19 PM
Hooters is alright, it's really hit or miss depending on which one you go to >_> The closest one to me is in the Mall of America, so they kinda have standards to live up to, so they're not bad.

The food is pretty good though :D The wings are indeed delicious!

Marshall Banana
09-09-2009, 10:23 PM
The girls and their clothes weren't very cute, and the whole place was loud and obnoxious.

I didn't like the food, either, but Jeremy and Kishi seemed to.

Madonna
09-09-2009, 11:11 PM
Hooters: excessive amounts of money for mediocre food and not enough tits. The boys and I went once and we all decided it was lame.This; some co-workers and I went, we got wings, and we sorely disappointed by the food and the service!

Gullick
09-09-2009, 11:57 PM
Happy Birthday!

Hope hooters goes well. It'll be a good experience at the least. Have fun if you haven't gone already. =]

Jojee
09-10-2009, 12:05 AM
Happy bday Kari :mog:

I've been to Hooters twice. First time was with Wesly. Second time.... was another interesting experience. You don't actually need big boobs to work there. Stuff stuff stuff bra~~

~*~Celes~*~
09-10-2009, 12:14 AM
Haha, sounds interesting xD

I'll let you all know how my experience goes, I hear it's not all that expensive at ours =]

Bunny
09-10-2009, 01:59 AM
Hooters: excessive amounts of money for mediocre food and not enough tits. The boys and I went once and we all decided it was lame.

Hooters: excessive amounts of money for mediocre food and not enough tits. The boys and I went once and we all decided it was lame.This; some co-workers and I went, we got wings, and we sorely disappointed by the food and the service!

That's unfortunate. The Hooters I usually go to has great food and decent looking women. The boobs come in a variety of sizes.

Rye
09-10-2009, 02:12 AM
I've never gone. :(

Screw the Hoot, want to go to a strip club!

Mogi
09-10-2009, 02:19 AM
I've been to Hooters a few times. They have wonderful curly fries. Like I seriously go there for the fries. Forls.

I normally go with my uncle, and he normally drinks, so it gets really funny. One time he told them that it was his birthday so that they would all get up on the chairs and sing for him. He got a free hotdog or something odd like that.

I don't usually get anything for my birthday, actually.

EDIT: I hope you had a nice day, by the way.

G13
09-10-2009, 02:25 AM
Happy birthday.

You'll like Hooters if you're a fan of the tatas.

Something to expect: Hot women flaunting they're stuff in front of you who otherwise wouldn't look at you if they weren't being paid to.

Agent Proto
09-10-2009, 02:45 AM
I went to Hooters on my birthday once. They sang a song and had me and my brother (our birthdays are very close so we share the same party usually) get on the table pretending to be the Hooters owls. It was horribly lame, but the food was pretty good. I think I got like a free dessert, so that was cool.

oh yeah, happy birthday and all. I hope your Hooters experience will be enjoyable.

Rodarian
09-10-2009, 05:06 AM
Never did like H00ters... I found the food pretty crappy...And girls weren't exactly to hoot about...Espically their uniform looked like granny panties :P

In anycase...................HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~CELES~!!!! *dances around merrily and gives her a GIANT HEART :heart:

~*~Celes~*~
09-10-2009, 05:37 AM
Aww thanks Rod :D

It was an interesting experience to say the least. They made me stand on a chair and they made the whole restaurant sing happy birthday to me and then my waitress smacked me on the butt with a plate as i got down :aimblush: I was given 4 balloons :D No free dessert though :(

Also my friends bought me a shirt, "Gardeners have the best hoes." Almost got the easy button shirt but decided against it xD

'Twas a great night overall :D

Fonzie
09-10-2009, 05:43 AM
I hope you got the fried pickles. :shobon:

theundeadhero
09-10-2009, 07:30 AM
The Hooters I went to in Georgia was pretty awesome, but the one in Germany was sadly disappointing.

Aerith's Knight
09-10-2009, 08:59 AM
Happy birthday, luv. Enjoy the hooters, I always do.

I've been to Hooters twice. First time was with Wesly. Second time.... was another interesting experience. You don't actually need big boobs to work there. Stuff stuff stuff bra~~

You sound like you have experience.

Breine
09-10-2009, 10:18 AM
Happy birthday! Hope you have a good day! :D

Never been to a Hooters before.

~*~Celes~*~
09-10-2009, 01:24 PM
I hope you got the fried pickles. :shobon:

they were AMAZING. :D

Certainly had one of the best birthdays ever this year :D

Bunny
09-10-2009, 05:02 PM
Certainly had one of the best birthdays ever this year :D

this is a very weird sentence.

Aerith's Knight
09-10-2009, 05:05 PM
[Certainly had one of the best birthdays ever this year :D

this is a very weird sentence.

0_o

Madame Adequate
09-10-2009, 05:06 PM
Happy birthday, glad you had a good time!

I wouldn't ever go to a Hooters myself. Such a seedy looking place D:

Unbreakable Will
09-10-2009, 05:22 PM
Happy birthday.

You'll like Hooters if you're a fan of the tatas.

Something to expect: Hot women flaunting they're stuff in front of you who otherwise wouldn't look at you if they weren't being paid to.
I have to agree with this, they are so overly flirtatious that sometimes its almost condescending. I did get kissed by a few Hooters chicks once, I was 15 at the time, I was a very shy 15 year old, and blushed furiously while my friends took pictures. Im not sure what happened to the pictures...Im gonna ask a few of them if they have them.
Oh, btw, VERY large 'tatas' there, some were bigger than my head. o.O

Mogi
09-10-2009, 09:46 PM
The Hooters I went to in Georgia was pretty awesome, but the one in Germany was sadly disappointing.

The one in Atlanta across from the Hard Rock Cafe and that giant Hotel? That's a particularly lively area, and a particularly lively set of restaurants.

O:

demondude
09-10-2009, 09:50 PM
Happy birthday! =0 *Confetti*

rgrajagiri
09-16-2009, 06:19 AM
Happy Birthday To You.