PDA

View Full Version : Nostalgia

Jessweeee♪
09-09-2009, 10:22 PM
So I was reading this (http://www.cracked.com/photoshop_83_22-awesome-ways-to-reboot-classic-tv-shows/), and now I want to watch the Gumby movie. I don't remember much about Gumby, just that he was this green clay dude with an orange horse named Pokey and I especially liked the movie when I was little. I'm afraid I won't like it as much now, though, so I'm still debating whether I'll actually go through with it.

What things from your childhood have you been wanting to watch again?

Marshall Banana
09-09-2009, 10:24 PM
I want to watch the last three seasons of Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears. :gruffi:

Caraliz
09-09-2009, 10:26 PM
My grandparents used to tape various dubbed over anime for me in Poland. Some of this was Sailor Moon (<3!) and other stuff I don't remember the names of. There was this one about a girl that could put her fingers together and get magic powers! I used to run around doing that to see if I could move a train like she did!

But I would deffo love to watch some of that. Or all the shows on Nickelodeon. Like pete n pete!

krissy
09-09-2009, 10:29 PM
My grandparents used to tape various dubbed over anime for me in Poland. Some of this was Sailor Moon (<3!) and other stuff I don't remember the names of. There was this one about a girl that could put her fingers together and get magic powers! I used to run around doing that to see if I could move a train like she did!

But I would deffo love to watch some of that. Or all the shows on Nickelodeon. Like pete n pete!

i remember that shiz
what was it called
and she like had this nemesis who ran her fingers across her eyes like a 70's dance pose
didn't she flood the house once because she didn't feel like cleaning it
and like her grandma was sleeping somewhere at the time and got super mad

general daimos and the anime zorro (its all on youtube now) that they showed on the weekends, those were the days

edit: a reboot re-imagining would be cool

Caraliz
09-09-2009, 10:32 PM

i remember that shiz
what was it called
and she like had this nemesis who ran her fingers across her eyes like a 70's dance pose
didn't she flood the house once because she didn't feel like cleaning it
and like her grandma was sleeping somewhere at the time and got super mad

general daimos and the anime zorro (its all on youtube now) that they showed on the weekends, those were the days
yes! she did flood her house. and towards the end, one of the last episodes, she hid under the table for some reason and made all the stuff in the kitchen fly around and her mom suddenly knew she had special powers?

it was such a weird show.

i don't even know what to google

Mogi
09-10-2009, 01:39 AM
Hahah
Reboot!
I used to watch Catdog with my dad a lot, but I don't think I'd be able to watch it for long without getting annoyed. XD

Vermachtnis
09-10-2009, 02:25 AM
I've been wanting to watch Rocko's Modern Life again. It's been way to long.