PDA

View Full Version : Internet White Knights

Madonna
09-12-2009, 03:46 AM
Dear sirs,

Where has it gotten you, the treating female online associates with respect, feigning disinterest in the more visually-engaging aspects of partnership, and traitorously belittling your fellow men-at-arms who may speak luridly honest?! Never have I known a branch of males so malignantly and blighted as the Knights of #ffffff; you deal us all a shame capable of dwarfing the most enormous of giants! Your petty lip service and scarcely hidden lust cause grievous harm to those maidens you so devotedly protect for selfish ends! Warm greetings, everlasting support, sincere friendship!? These untruths you feed the ladies of the web are easily disentangled from fact when exposed to light and the eyes of others! Is this why your conversations must become intimately one-on-one, because observing examination might reveal the traps you lay for the women you hold so "dear"?!

Come! I ask naught but honesty in endeavors! Is the pursuit of a lady's hand not the most noble of missions!? How is it that you must dress the pasttime in frivolous and meaningless costumes? Slap an ass, outright lech a lass, and for the love of Eros's arrow tips, proclaim your intent! If your labors are for more than a friend's smile, fake not contentment; instead demand more of the heart! Much loathed are the creatures, mind you not name them men, who conceal desiring lips past a friendly shoulder and ear! Fairness for fair ladies, no?! Do we not all deserve as much!?

Conditionally yours,

By Murder I Will Be Rydia

Rye
09-12-2009, 03:54 AM
If I didn't already like you already, I love you now for Knights of #ffffff.

I think some of the knights have become disenchanted, after hearing in a far away land that some maidens have given them "rewards" for their services. =O

krissy
09-12-2009, 04:06 AM
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/friends.png

Tavrobel
09-12-2009, 04:08 AM
http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/8885/clappingw.gif

Bunny
09-12-2009, 04:10 AM
tl;dr version?

Psychotic
09-12-2009, 04:15 AM
Dude stop insulting internet white knights. Maybe if you weren't such a *snort* virgin you'd learn how to treat internet white knights right and you wouldn't spend all your time alone on the internet. :smug:

Also seriously xkcd is the creepiest smurfing comic in the world. I kinda hope it's supposed to be ironic, but deep down inside I know it's not.

Rye
09-12-2009, 04:18 AM
Dude stop insulting internet white knights. Maybe if you weren't such a *snort* virgin you'd learn how to treat internet white knights right and you wouldn't spend all your time alone on the internet. :smug:

Also seriously xkcd is the creepiest smurfing comic in the world. I kinda hope it's supposed to be ironic, but deep down inside I know it's not.

Hey Paul. This is what I'll be doing in England, during the meet up in London. So we'll have even more time to HANG OUT AND PAL AROUND. :bigsmile:

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/angular_momentum.jpg

VexNet
09-12-2009, 04:44 AM
White Knights. I bow before thee.

This.

krissy
09-12-2009, 04:48 AM
it's ironic because chivalry is one thing
but hiding desires with the facade of chivalry is a lack of respect for the recipient of that 'chivalry'

Madame Adequate
09-12-2009, 05:09 AM
but hiding desires with the facade of chivalry is a lack of respect for the recipient of that 'chivalry'

No a ferrous wheel is ironic.

Jowy
09-12-2009, 05:10 AM
http://isxkcd:bou::bou::bou::bou:tytoday.com

replace umaro with the necessary vulgarity.

krissy
09-12-2009, 05:24 AM

situational irony
when the opposite of what you expect happens

as in the ferrous wheel rolling off its hinges and straightening out the clothes of the people it hits (along with the people)

Markus. D
09-12-2009, 05:27 AM
*ponder*

Meat Puppet
09-12-2009, 05:36 AM
No.

Tavrobel
09-12-2009, 05:50 AM

missed the joke

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee116/code_karasuhebi/1252324283326.jpg

MILF, how dare you use a joke that a girl wouldn't possibly understand?

Rodarian
09-12-2009, 05:54 AM
All I can say is that I am part of Knights of #ffff (specifically a Sorceress Knight) ......But I ain't a moron...If she wants to date a jerk of guy instead of a genuine...Then let her.... I'll simply travel the lonely road until a maiden of mine will be in sighte.

Note to Rye: Did you know someone a few days back magically changed my avatar into a deformed fish...... Hmmmm either you're taken or someone is ferociously jealous of my well intention towards you!

Meat Puppet
09-12-2009, 07:33 AM
Now I know why I collected all those barf bags.

krissy
09-12-2009, 07:44 AM

missed the joke

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee116/code_karasuhebi/1252324283326.jpg

MILF, how dare you use a joke that a girl wouldn't possibly understand?

i got the joke you wanna go
you wanna go over here and discuss elements
rigth in this back alley here
diene might happen

rubah
09-12-2009, 07:54 AM
I'm really frustrated because I think I've seen that movie that tavrobel's first post comes from, but I cannot think of it.

[edit- phew, thank the internet. it's citizen kane, incase anyone else has a brain fart.

(for some reason, I thought it might've been from the aviator, but it didn't look like de caprio, sooooooooo)]

krissy
09-12-2009, 07:56 AM
citizen kane
it's orson welles

edit - rubah i started making this post before your edit showed up I PROMISE

edit 2 - i guess i'm only explaining the situation because in today's internet, it is common for people not to read a whole post and go ahead and post stuff after it anyway. and frankly im just not that kind of person outside of eoeo.

Caraliz
09-12-2009, 09:24 AM
something something

gold watch

A U, come over here!

Blue Harvest
09-12-2009, 10:58 AM

But hiding desires with the facade of chivalry is not a lack of respect for the recipient of that 'chivalry' if the recipient does not know about the chivalry being a facade for said desires.

Tavrobel
09-12-2009, 04:44 PM
i got the joke you wanna go
you wanna go over here and discuss elements
rigth in this back alley here
diene might happen

Let's. I can guarantee that I'm more qualified to talk about the Periodic Table than you are in every fashion.

I just love it when people talk in meter.

krissy
09-12-2009, 05:41 PM
I just love it when people talk in meter.

i try very hard
sometimes it doesn't work
while at other times it comes out perfect
anyway the point is

rabbit-O-rabbit = an ether bunny

Old Manus
09-12-2009, 05:59 PM
Disregard females

Acquire currency

Inhale combusted forestery

krissy
09-12-2009, 06:28 PM
oh lord tavrobel
i understood our misunderstanding

i used the word 'straightening' instead of 'ironing'

i apologize, it was late at night. my intentions were noble, please note the 'clothes' comment which was in relation to ironing.

Aerith's Knight
09-12-2009, 06:36 PM
I would say this thread is solid gold, but it feels like the opposite.

theundeadhero
09-12-2009, 06:39 PM
This is exactly why I don't hide intentions behind creepiness.

Aerith's Knight
09-12-2009, 06:43 PM
This is exactly why I don't hide intentions behind creepiness.

Using a trench coat isn't much better.

theundeadhero
09-12-2009, 06:53 PM
It's what's underneath that counts :spin:

Aerith's Knight
09-12-2009, 07:08 PM
It's what's underneath that counts :spin:

I just hope for you that that's natural, not ironic. :p

Yar
09-12-2009, 07:22 PM
A girl could only be so lucky to have a white knight.

Rantz
09-12-2009, 07:29 PM
I'm an Internet White Knight and Proud of It™.

Rye
09-12-2009, 07:31 PM
Rantzien goes against the Scandinavian Viking grain! Rescue meeeee! :bigsmile:

Rantz
09-12-2009, 07:45 PM
You look worried. You're too young to worry.

http://www.procolharum.com/003/white-knight.jpg

Rye
09-12-2009, 07:56 PM
That sword looks wooden! Are you gonna save me from Edward Cullen, Rantz?

If that's the case, I don't wanna be saved! Dazzle me. :bigsmile:

scrumpleberry
09-12-2009, 08:34 PM
I'm an Internet White Knight and Proud of It™.

All It Takes Is Just One Badly Placed Hug Rape

:nonono:

Meat Puppet
09-13-2009, 01:36 AM
lol @ tavrobel raging once again over nothing

Tavrobel
09-13-2009, 01:55 AM
lol @ tavrobel raging once again over nothing

Boredom tends to cause that.

The Space Pope
09-14-2009, 04:21 AM
i didnt read a single post in this thread