PDA

View Full Version : Jokes!

Laddy
09-13-2009, 05:52 PM
So, Peter is watching the Pearly Gates of Heaven, and Jesus come by and asks how he's doing. "Oh, hey, JC. I'm doing alright, but I got some business to take care of, could you guard the gates for me a bit? Just ask for everyone's name and look them up in the book of like accordingly." Jesus agrees and Peter leaves to tend to his business.

A while later, an old man comes to Heaven. "Hello, sir, what is your name?" Jesus asks. "Well, Jesus, I regert to inform you I cannot remember my name," the old man replies. "Well, what is your occupation, good sir?" Jesus asks again. "Well, I cannot remember my line of work, either, I regret to say, " replied the old man yet again. Jesus sighs, "Well, sir, you have to tell me something or it will be hard to let you into heaven."

"Well, here's what I remember," says the old man, "I made a son in my image and sent him to earth, and many people loved him and learned from his story." At this point, Jesus was sobbing. "What's wrong, Jesus?" asks the man concerningly. Jesus gains his composure and asks, "Father, is that you?"

The old man, shocked replies, "Pinnochio?"

Tell us your favorite jokes.

theundeadhero
09-13-2009, 06:42 PM
This one is my new favorite. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/127134-where-does-general-keep-his-armies.html)