PDA

View Full Version : Son or Daughter

Rye
09-14-2009, 06:20 AM
If you ever want to have a child one day, would you rather have a son or a daughter? Or both?

I Took the Red Pill
09-14-2009, 06:25 AM
I need to be able to teach my son baseball. It's smurfing necessary.

Jessweeee♪
09-14-2009, 06:26 AM
I would never want to have a child one day. I would think that if I did that I'd want a boy, but if I ever go crazy enough to want a child period, then who knows what I'll want.

The Space Pope
09-14-2009, 06:27 AM
A daughter so I'd have a backup in case the wife left me

Rye
09-14-2009, 06:31 AM
To answer my own question, I want all girls.

Though I'd love to have a gay son. :bigsmile:

The Space Pope
09-14-2009, 06:43 AM
i hope you have a gay son too so I'll have something to look forward to in 12 years

Meat Puppet
09-14-2009, 06:44 AM
two in one

Medi
09-14-2009, 06:50 AM

I wonder if he'd dread coming out.

Him: Mom... I'm gay.
You: OMG YAY!
Him: O_o

As for me, I want two and a half kids, like any American, but I have no gender preference.

LunarWeaver
09-14-2009, 06:53 AM
To answer my own question, I want all girls.

I can infect your baby boy for a minimal fee.

Rye
09-14-2009, 06:56 AM
I basically just want to have a clone of Marshall from United States of Tara.

http://www.showtimefan.com/files/2008/12/us_tara_101_2277.jpg

Aerith's Knight
09-14-2009, 07:16 AM
Both, and you can add one from either if you must.

demondude
09-14-2009, 07:21 AM
One of both, because I don't know the difference of price when it comes to selling them for labour.

G13
09-14-2009, 07:26 AM
I want a boy. Little G14 will be the talk of the forums.

I wouldn't mind a girl, but girls don't make as good of Guardians as boys. It's a scientific fact.

Freya
09-14-2009, 07:31 AM
I want a boy. I don't want to worry about what bad boys would corrupt my daughter! At least I can tell my son to be a good guy and to watch out for whores :colbert:

And then i'd want a girl. I want at least two. If I have a boy then i'd want a girl so she could have a protective big brother.

Bunny
09-14-2009, 07:38 AM
I'd probably want a boy and a girl. I don't really want children though.

Breine
09-14-2009, 09:36 AM
I want both.

Araciel
09-14-2009, 09:46 AM
Kids just eat all your food.

Jiro
09-14-2009, 10:51 AM
I was thinking two girls and a boy. But I don't like odd numbers and four is actually my favourite number and two of each would be even but that's a lot of kids so I dunno.

theundeadhero
09-14-2009, 11:09 AM
Both

Blue Harvest
09-14-2009, 11:42 AM
One of each.

scrumpleberry
09-14-2009, 04:42 PM
Gross eww babies not for me. I'd rather deal with a female parasite though. Little boys are complete :bou::bou::bou::bou:s. I couldn't work in a nursery or be a teacher because I would kill them.

aquatius
09-14-2009, 04:50 PM
Probably a boy, less trouble. Of course I'd bring him up trilingually.

But really I don't think I want children.

rubah
09-14-2009, 05:00 PM
Both, plz. Preferably a girl first because I have three nephews already and would like to be able to dress up a little girl in cute things and play dolls. I mean, star wars t-shirts and transformers and videogames are fun, but so are those other things I mentioned.

Aerith's Knight
09-14-2009, 05:06 PM
Both, plz. Preferably a girl first because I have three nephews already and would like to be able to dress up a little girl in cute things and play dolls. I mean, star wars t-shirts and transformers and videogames are fun, but so are those other things I mentioned.

It'd still be possible.. just kind of cruel to the little guy.

Jenz
09-14-2009, 05:34 PM
Both, but if not a boy. Girls are a NIGHTMARE! Especially if it turns out like me... :O

Unbreakable Will
09-14-2009, 05:44 PM
Any gender will suffice for both shall be unbreakable. :colbert:
Just kidding, erm, I'd like to have both.

Madame Adequate
09-14-2009, 05:55 PM
As long as it has two arms and two legs and some sort of futuristic unbreakable alloy for a skeleton on which is hung a genetically engineered, nanotech-enhanced musculature, with high-performance organs that can't be damaged through use and all wrapped in a bulletproof, fireproof, cutproof, electricityproof, etc. etc. and as long as EVERY NEURON IN THEIR HEAD!!! is upgraded so they find classes so easy at the academy, I'll be happy.

Old Manus
09-14-2009, 06:21 PM
I want to be there with my son when he smokes his first joint, smacks his first girlfriend and racially slurs his first minority :cry:

Vermachtnis
09-14-2009, 06:53 PM
A boy, cause if I learned anything from Princess Maker. A girl left in my care will turn into a badass foul mouthed braggart.

Bastian
09-14-2009, 07:07 PM
Rye: why do you want a gay son?

As for me . . . I always used to think I wanted kids, but the older I get the less certain of that I am. But I used to think I wanted both. Maybe I still do.

Rodarian
09-14-2009, 07:37 PM
Well I would preferably would like to have a daughter first...

Now this might sound a lil bias..But I wouldn't want her to wear all the clothes I'll design.. Just for her sake..Until she's a sensible adult....

Oh and I'll send her to a convent! No ill intention of a boy is going any where near my daughter...:colbert:

Shiny
09-14-2009, 08:07 PM
I don't really have a preference. With a girl I could play barbies with her and with a boy we could play with Legos together. S'all gud.

Rye
09-14-2009, 08:23 PM
Rye: why do you want a gay son?

As for me . . . I always used to think I wanted kids, but the older I get the less certain of that I am. But I used to think I wanted both. Maybe I still do.

I'd love any son I had regardless of orientation, but I would like homosexual or bisexual children because nothing would make me prouder than to raise healthy, smart, talented and well-adjusted children who go on and stick the metaphorical middle finger at stereotypes and bigots.

Mogi
09-14-2009, 08:43 PM
Neither
Vasectomy plz
:</>|

Jojee
09-14-2009, 09:21 PM
I'm not sure if I'll have children. But if I do, I'd prefer a girl! I could teach her all about fashion, play dress up with her, giggle about boys in her life, and then teach her to kick their arse! :</>D Plus, there's a 99.6% chance she'd be a pretty mixed Asian kid; mixed race kids are pretty much always gorgeous.

Shauna
09-14-2009, 10:32 PM
I would like one of each. Although, generally thinking about having children isn't a fun thing. D: The whole pregnancy/childbirth thing makes me question having kids sometimes! But, I like to think I will have kids some day.

Madame Adequate
09-14-2009, 10:50 PM
Well I would preferably would like to have a daughter first...

Now this might sound a lil bias..But I wouldn't want her to wear all the clothes I'll design.. Just for her sake..Until she's a sensible adult....

Oh and I'll send her to a convent! No ill intention of a boy is going any where near my daughter...:colbert:

Hahaha oh man, you sound just like me. xD

malkyah
09-16-2009, 07:03 PM
Whatever gender of my child that I bear along with my soulmate I will show equal love to, because an offspring is still an offspring regardless. It's mundane to focus upon having a boy or a girl to best suit your own desires, what about the child? That is what matters most, gender should play no part in what is created for life to continue your legacy as it flows through the river of life. That is what you should always love because it is your treasure to hold sacred to. Take care of it no matter how imperfect it is for you because that baby will love you unconditionally, don't show animosity towards it just because it isn't the gender you prefered or that it isn't what you want your child to be for it isn't a petty treasure for you to mock. Thus, be gentle and be compassionate. Be eager to embrace the love. Don't shun or take your baby for granted for it will only cause pain. Be swift in judgment before you act upon your baby and make a pact with it and vow to always be there for it and not to harm it. Be intimate with it. Make it your top priority. Treat your baby preciously, hold it deep within yourself and examine your heart, mind, and spirit, and love most pure will follow indeed.

black orb
09-16-2009, 07:15 PM
>>> I will never have a child but if fate give me one I would like a girl so I can name her after a FF character..

Unbreakable Will
09-16-2009, 07:18 PM
As long as it has two arms and two legs and some sort of futuristic unbreakable alloy for a skeleton on which is hung a genetically engineered, nanotech-enhanced musculature, with high-performance organs that can't be damaged through use and all wrapped in a bulletproof, fireproof, cutproof, electricityproof, etc. etc. and as long as EVERY NEURON IN THEIR HEAD!!! is upgraded so they find classes so easy at the academy, I'll be happy.
You have just described me... father? ;D

Jess
09-16-2009, 08:42 PM
A boy so I can take him to the football and stuffs'
A girl so I can buy her clothes and do her hair and stuffs'.

Eh, both. If I had just the one though, I'd rather a boy.

Peegee
09-16-2009, 08:48 PM
Girl :
Cons: worry about all the boys in the world.
Pros: I've never had to raise a girl before. No female siblings.

Boy:
Cons: Have to raise him to be a man
Pro: ..I don't have any

Girl it is.

kikimm
09-17-2009, 06:47 PM
I don't really want kids, but if I was going to have one for whatever reason, I think I'd want a girl. :) I have two younger brothers, tired of boys!

Mirage
09-17-2009, 09:08 PM
A baby girl because they're so cuuuuute.

NeoCracker
09-17-2009, 09:58 PM
Well, since we all seem to be stereotyping genders here, the girl would be my choice.

But looking at this more sane and rationally, realizing that a gender is hardly going to give you what you want just because they are that gender, I know that they will turn out however the damn well will regardless. This leads me to want a girl still, for the soul reason I love the names Skye and Cecilia for a girl. :heart:

Though thats assuming I ever decide I'd want a kid. :p

Del Murder
09-18-2009, 12:14 AM
Daughter, because I think my wife would secretly resent our son and we can't have none of that. Plus girls are more fun to spoil.

I wouldn't mind a boy though, molded in my own image!

Levian
09-18-2009, 12:20 AM
I'd probably be better at a father-daughter relationship, but then I'd have to fend off boys with poison ivy.

If I ever have a son I'll have to teach him to dislike soccer and FPS gaming, just so I don't have to disown him.

Ouch!
09-18-2009, 07:49 AM
I hope my first child is a masculine child!

It's a lot more important when you have a masculine middle name used for many generations and an object of familial importance which is to be inherited by the first male born of the Miller name in my family, y'know?

Loony BoB
09-18-2009, 01:59 PM
One of each, boy first preferrably. If we get two of the same, we can just kill one. If at first you don't succeed...!

Miss_Lulu
09-21-2009, 06:26 AM
As with almost everyone on this forum, apparently, i'd like one of each.
As to which on first, it really depends on whether or not my friend kayla has a boy or girl. She's due to find out on the 6th of next month. So if she has a boy, i'd want a girl first, because i'm going to be spoiling her little boy rotten, so i'd want a girl so i could spoil him rotten.

Though, i'm not apposed to twins. :D

Laddy
09-21-2009, 12:25 PM
Imma adopt two girls. :D