PDA

View Full Version : Disney Princesses

Freya
09-14-2009, 08:34 PM
DISNEY PRINCESSES!

http://cdn1.tweegee.com/Cms/News/4/3/1634/6722_128795412091282500232_Original.jpg

Who's your favorite princess and who's the one you hate the most? And what are your opinions on any of them?

I took a face book quiz today and it told me I was Snow White. I hate snow white >:/ She is not pretty, she needs to get a hair cut. :colbert:

My favorite princesses are Pocahontas and Jasmine. I like that they are both independent.

I like how Pocahontas is all "No you have to accept people for who they are be it a tree or an animal; everyone matters!" And I like Jasmine because she's all ready to be free and brave when it comes to her loved ones :D Ariel is pretty cool too. She'll give up anything even her voice to be with the man she loves and to make her dream come true!

And if you notice, ever since jasmine they've been adding different races to the Disney princesses so Tiana shouldn't be too much of a surprise like people have been making it out to be. I'm going to take my brother and see that movie in theaters! :D

Breine
09-14-2009, 08:36 PM
Mulan is badass. Pocahontas and Belle are cool too.

I can't really think of one I actually hate, though..

rubah
09-14-2009, 08:36 PM
I like Briar Rose

Rye
09-14-2009, 08:40 PM
I love Snow White. Dita Von Teese reminds me of Snow White, except she's delightfully kinky.

I like Mulan the best.

I can't wait for that new disney movie. The Princess and the Frog?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-14-2009, 09:06 PM
Almost half of those girls aren't even princesses. If you're just going to say any Disney lady, then I choose Alice.

scrumpleberry
09-14-2009, 09:09 PM
Mulan, Cinderella and Belle are probably my favourite character wise. Aurora is seriously boring, but her design, colours and the grace of her movement when she's in peasant mode are dead on and have not been rivalled by any of the others, imo. They pulled off the perfect princess with her in those early scenes. So artistically, she's my favourite.

But then again Sleeping Beauty's style in general is one of my favourites, along with the Sword in the Stone. And The Jungle Book. And Dumbo. And the Aristocats. And Robin Hood. And The Emperor's New Groove. x) I just love it!

My least favourite is probably Jasmine. She annoys me a little, to be honest, and she was too much of a mary sue for me to stomach even when I was very young, lol. I dislike Snow White as well because she's really just so thick xDDD All the other princesses are okay, I suppose.

It'll be interesting to see how Tiana is but she just looks like another ~SPUNKY AND SMART~ heroine. I'm not expecting a lot from her. Dr. Facilier, on the other hand, could be a brilliant villain. His evil (http://igossip.com/photos/_Film_Walt_Disney_97642_zz0c4bb614.jpg) looks like it's channelling Rasputin from Anastasia (http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Theater/1658/anya2.jpg) a little bit. Or that could just be essence of frog.

I'm more hyped for Rapunzel tbh. Let's see if they can do 3D properly this time...

LOL FIRST TEE ELL DEE ARR POST IN AGES IS ABOUT DISNEY

Marshall Banana
09-14-2009, 09:14 PM
Snow White has the prettiest voice, but Ariel is my favorite!

There isn't a princess I hate, but Aurora doesn't get nearly enough screen time in Sleeping Beauty, so I probably like her the least (on account of her having little personality).

Almost half of those girls aren't even princesses. If you're just going to say any Disney lady, then I choose Alice.
=O

Snow White is a Princess; Cinderella marries a prince; Aurora is a princess; Ariel is a princess; Belle marries a prince; Jasmine is a princess; Pocahontas is the daughter of a chief, so I guess she's the Native American equivalent of a princess; but Mulan is the only girl who, technically, isn't a princess.

I took a face book quiz today and it told me I was Snow White. I hate snow white >:/ She is not pretty, she needs to get a hair cut. :colbert:
A lot of people seem to hate Snow White, but I don't think they realize that she's, like, fourteen years old. Ariel is only sixteen years old, too.

Momiji
09-14-2009, 09:19 PM
I'm split between Jasmine and Ariel for favorites. Hmm.

I'm rather excited about The Princess and the Frog, though. It's been forever since Disney made a movie that looks this good in my opinion.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-14-2009, 09:25 PM
=O

Ariel is a Princess; Cinderella marries a prince; Aurora is a princess; Ariel is a princess; Belle marries a prince; Jasmine is a princess; Pocahontas is the daughter of a chief, so I guess she's the Native American equivalent of a princess; but Mulan is the only girl who, technically, isn't a princess.

Marrying a prince at the very end of your movie doesn't <i>count</i>. :mymelbert:

Marshall Banana
09-14-2009, 09:29 PM
=O

Ariel is a Princess; Cinderella marries a prince; Aurora is a princess; Ariel is a princess; Belle marries a prince; Jasmine is a princess; Pocahontas is the daughter of a chief, so I guess she's the Native American equivalent of a princess; but Mulan is the only girl who, technically, isn't a princess.

Marrying a prince at the very end of your movie doesn't <i>count</i>. :mymelbert:
It does! :mymelbert:

CimminyCricket
09-14-2009, 11:14 PM
What about the fact that in the sequel to the movie you married a prince? In the beginning of that movie, you're a princess.

I like Ariel. C:

LunarWeaver
09-15-2009, 03:58 AM
I like Belle the best :desu:

Jessweeee♪
09-15-2009, 05:38 AM
When I was little, I'd rent Cinderella every time my grandparents took me to Hollywood Video.