PDA

View Full Version : I Dreamed it was the End of the World

rubah
09-15-2009, 04:05 PM
and all these cats came up to us wanting to be fed. We were decorating everything in desperate hopes that perhaps annhilation would not come our way that day.

What did you dream?

Rye
09-15-2009, 04:07 PM
I dreamed that I was finally leaving to go to England, about to board, and I had realized that I had forgotten my underwear and I freaked out and ran out of the terminal crying. :(

Aerith's Knight
09-15-2009, 04:10 PM
I dreamed that I was finally leaving to go to England, about to board, and I had realized that I had forgotten my underwear and I freaked out and ran out of the terminal crying. :(

They have stores in England, you know.

I dreamed about something with butterflies.. I think. I dream every day, I don't really keep track anymore. Except for lucid dreams, I've had 6 now and I remember each one perfectly.

Quindiana Jones
09-15-2009, 04:10 PM
Oddly enough, that was in my dream too, Rye. :jokey:

Rye
09-15-2009, 04:16 PM
:jokey:

I wonder if it has a deep dream meaning. I'll look it up, Sarah style!

Underwear
To dream that you are not wearing any underwear, signifies fear that your secrets will be revealed.

I forgot to pack the underwear too...

Forgetting
Alternatively, forgetting something may represent your unconscious desire to leave that something behind...

:aimblush:

Luggage
To dream that you lose your luggage, represents a lost in your identity. Consider how you feel when you discovered that your luggage is lost. If it is a positive reaction, then it signifies an opportunity for you to start fresh. If your reaction is negative, then it suggest that you are feeling lost.

Running
To dream that you are running away from someone, indicates an issue that you are trying to avoid. You are not taking or accepting responsibility for your actions.

Vermachtnis
09-15-2009, 04:19 PM
xD

I had this weird dream about popcorn. My cousins came over and put some in the microwave, but bag kept unfolding and getting bigger and then the microwave exploded and popcorn went everywhere. Charlie went, "Popcorns done!"

Freya
09-15-2009, 04:24 PM
I dreamt that our solar system was once filled with more planets! And the was one planet between us and mars that was called "Adam" And it had cooler people on it that earth.

And earth was a giant planet, but the stupid people of earth blew it up. and accidentally took out Adam too. But there were some super smart engineers form adam and some jack ass guys from Earth that were in a space station together and they knew how to bring a planet back. But the Earth guys were like "dude bring ours back!" So because of peer pressure and guns at their heads, they brought earth back. But slightly smaller.

Now this happened a few times until earth got to the size of what it is now. And all the descendants of Adam died off. So most likely we would blow ourselves up again and no one would be there to remake out planet.

Then there was this weird 5 armed alien guy that was tired of having to relog earth in and out of the galactic registration blah blah so he went through a worm hole thing and appeared on earth to just destroy it and get over with it so he didn't have to log it in and out all the time.

Then an ancient hot Egyptian statue lady came and was like "bitch we've remade this tons of times you aren't destroying it." It was actually a cyborg statue that the Adams (Egyptians) left to protect the world.

My dreams are awesome. I could write books about this stuff. :cool:

scrumpleberry
09-15-2009, 04:31 PM
Ohhh, I did dream something! It was really interesting as well like finding magic gemstones on mars or something and when my alarm clock went off and I woke up, I thought "No, I can't go, I have to go back and finish this..!"

Then I realised that it was a dream x)

Quindiana Jones
09-15-2009, 04:34 PM
:jokey:

I wonder if it has a deep dream meaning. I'll look it up, Sarah style!

Underwear
To dream that you are not wearing any underwear, signifies fear that your secrets will be revealed.

I forgot to pack the underwear too...

Forgetting
Alternatively, forgetting something may represent your unconscious desire to leave that something behind...

:aimblush:

Luggage
To dream that you lose your luggage, represents a lost in your identity. Consider how you feel when you discovered that your luggage is lost. If it is a positive reaction, then it signifies an opportunity for you to start fresh. If your reaction is negative, then it suggest that you are feeling lost.

Running
To dream that you are running away from someone, indicates an issue that you are trying to avoid. You are not taking or accepting responsibility for your actions.

I imagine all these things are fairly accurate. They certainly would be for me if I was heading to a new country.

Unbreakable Will
09-15-2009, 06:07 PM
Last night I stayed up late watching the last 5 episodes of Death note that I had to go. It was great, but then I had messed up dreams of being L and Kira was this guy with a Saw-like mask. I woke up with an 0__o look.

Bunny
09-15-2009, 06:33 PM
In my dream, aliens attacked Earth and took it over, so I had to escape with a group of people I didn't know to a massive underground Vault that had a large Earth-simulated environment (complete with trees, sky, mountains, etc) that seemed real. I was separated from my group because the Vault occupants were territorial and thought we were all alien spies, so I had to be taken to a detention center of some sort for questioning. I passed all the tests they made me do and was given a sponsor family to live with while adjusting to life in the Vault.

I woke up after meeting my sponsor family because an alarm but when I got back to sleep the dream continued. That rarely happens but when it does it is awesome.

Apparently some time had passed because I was now heavily involved with one of the daughters of the family that was sponsoring me and we were doing some stuff when the Vault was attacked by the aliens. It starts to get a little hazy here because I was in and out of sleep around this time but everyone in the Vault was either killed or taken hostage except for me and this girl. We escaped to this mountain cave-fort sorta thing that I guess was built for emergency situations and the aliens never found us.

I had a second dream that involved me picking up some random girl at school. I followed her into one of the open lecture classes they have at my school and left halfway through because the teacher was terrible. She followed me back to my car and got in, we drove around a little bit while talking about how she was heavily into drugs because she has a deadbeat dad and her mom was a huge druggie. Then I think I told her that her living situation sucks and she could live with me if she wanted.

idk but she was ridiculously hot and into me so that probably had something to do with it

rubah
09-15-2009, 06:39 PM
that's an awesome dream, lekana xD

KentaRawr!
09-15-2009, 06:43 PM
I always forget my dreams, no matter how vivid they were. >.> I also hate figuring out I'm dreaming in my dreams, because I seem to lose control of them at that point. It's way cooler to be in your dream thinking it's real, in my opinion!

Let me tell you a dream a friend of mine had that included me. For some reason, we were drafted in some kind of war, and so were some friends of his from school, including me and another one of our close friends named Dustin. Dustin didn't say anything in particular during the dream, but he and I were apparently present for most of the dream. A few guys died, we apparently didn't understand their code-gestures, and oh noez.

But when the battle subsided, I apparently came up to my friend Caleb (The guy having the dream) and said I was on military leave because my girlfriend was having a baby. Caleb said "Your girlfriend?" and I smirked and pointed at Caleb saying "No, YOUR girlfriend!"

Dream me is such an ass. :rolleyes2

Rodarian
09-15-2009, 07:14 PM
My last dream, was at a store trying to select some clothes... For some reason the store's layout kept changing from a boutique to a department size... I couldn't choose what to buy...

:whoa: I hae no clue to why I have been dreaming about shopping...Whats wrong with me!!

I need my masculinity back!! T_T

Namelessfengir
09-15-2009, 09:03 PM
one night i dreamed that i was dreaming.... it was like reflecting two mirrors at each other

Vermachtnis
09-15-2009, 09:07 PM
one night i dreamed that i was dreaming.... it was like reflecting two mirrors at each other

Is that when wake up from a weird dream and then a bear jumps through the wall and bites you and then you wake up again completely freaked out? Cause I've had that dream before.

Rye
09-15-2009, 09:52 PM

I dreamed a dream...

http://bolstablog.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/susan-boyle.jpg

Parker
09-15-2009, 10:09 PM
I dreamt I was on fire once.

Not just OMG IM ON FIRE it was very vivid bubbling flesh smell of bacon etc It was horrifying.

themagicroundabout
09-15-2009, 10:10 PM
i always have these dreams that involve me being able to jump to incredible heights. it feels feels good at first - like i am weightless! - and then, my stomach lurches and it starts feeling more like being dragged upwards than actually jumping.

in a dream the other night i was in some ghoulish kind of carnival place and all the carnies were people dressed in ladybird suits.

Parker
09-15-2009, 10:12 PM
I was born a dancer in your disco of fire Oh yea, yea, yea, yea
~
And your love was the rhythm elevating me higher oh yea yea yea yea

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-16-2009, 01:01 AM
I Dreamed it was the End of the World
and all these cats came up to us wanting to be fed.

I suppose they <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX92pHpPc-k">would</a>.

Meat Puppet
09-16-2009, 01:04 AM
I did as well, because of this one book that I’m reading (I’m sure you know the one). These bikers came and broke my neck and then raped my girlfriend in front of me and I was all like... paralyzed or whatever. It was pretty bad so that’s why I’m writing it down (makes me feel better so plzzzz don’t deleteteme)

kikimm
09-16-2009, 01:15 AM
Heh, I'm surprised I'm able to remember the dream I had last night!

I was texting (in my dream...xD So lame :P) this guy that I'm kind of friends with, and he was at In-N-Out, where we both work, with one of my girl friends, Amanda. He texted me that he had kissed her, and I was kinda pissed/jealous but said congratulated him, and then a few minutes later he texted me "Woohoo! Girlfriend now!" And that displeased me even more and then I woke up.

It was pretty lame. :P

rubah
09-16-2009, 01:37 AM
brb weeping

these cats were a little happier and less hallucinating than that poor creature, I hope. I mean, consider I was there feeding them and all.

Jessweeee♪
09-16-2009, 04:19 AM
I saw heaven o:

Breine
09-16-2009, 10:25 AM
I dreamed that I met Lekana standing in line at a Burger King or something, and I wasn't sure it was really her so I asked her stuff like:

"Do you secretly or openly go to a place called Eyes On Final Fantasy?"

and

"Is your name Kaycee?"

I also dreamed that I got a kitty that later died D: ...and that I was part of the first Tomb Raider game jumping around and dodging traps and enemies.

Rye
09-18-2009, 11:47 PM
Last night I dreamed that me and Neville Longbottom were running away from a bad person.

Also: http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/b/be/Mlkkanye.jpg

Freya
09-19-2009, 12:34 AM
I dreamed that I met Lekana standing in line at a Burger King or something, and I wasn't sure it was really her so I asked her stuff like:

"Do you secretly or openly go to a place called Eyes On Final Fantasy?"

and

"Is your name Kaycee?"

I'm glad i'm in your dreams breine ;)

rubah
09-19-2009, 01:57 AM
I had a dream my parents and I were going through my grandma's things, and one of her possessions was a carebot. It was homocidal, so my mom slit its metallic throat.

Caraliz
09-19-2009, 02:18 AM
I always have dreams where I'm just chillin', drivin' (they see me rollin, they hatin, patrollin) and all of a sudden I fly off the road. Sometimes it's on the entrance ramp, sometimes it's just cause it's raining and really windy and my car is small so it flies off the road (?)

The last time I managed to get out of the car while it was tumbling down the cliff in slow mo and I had to get to New York for some reason and I had all my clothes in there so I was freaking out about not having any clothes.

~*~Celes~*~
09-19-2009, 05:25 AM
I dunno what i dreamt about last night but i woke up yelling at someone angrily. Must have been a bad dream :(

Tavrobel
09-19-2009, 05:27 AM
End of the World? Where's my Keyblade?

Unbreakable Will
09-21-2009, 09:33 AM
Ever had a dream that woke you up and the first coherent thing you think is "What the smurf was that?"?

Seriously, I dreamt I had a sister (I'm an only child) and me and her got into a contest of "Who can scare who more within a week".
Well...that bitch apparently won because here it is, 3:30 in the smurfing morning and I'm so creeped that I can't get back to sleep :(

I know it's not very manly, but c'mon: In the dream, I took a shower and after I had gotten out and dried off I was combing my hair that trick came rushing out of nowhere (from within the bathroom, and when it happened I could only see from her point of view which was creepy that I could see my own terrified face o.O). Then (creepily enough) I was on my compy in the dark when a screen popped up and everything went dark and that bitch grabbed me... thats not even half of the creepy :bou::bou::bou::bou: that happened but at the moment I'm too creeped out to tell it.
Seriously a creepy wtf dream. So EoFF, had any "wtf dreams" lately?

Breine
09-21-2009, 09:37 AM
I had many acidy and WTF dreams when I was traveling. My traveling partner had them too. We think it was because of the malaria pills we were taking to protect ourselves.

I can't really remember any of them now, but we had many laughs telling each other about our dreams.

Rodarian
09-21-2009, 10:48 AM
I've had way to many wtf dreams...One I fondly remember was going down and naughty with this gal and then I found my self in her shoes......I swear I felt something:Eek::eek:

Unbreakable Will
09-21-2009, 11:20 AM
Her....shoe? Thats quite odd Rodar....lol

Rodarian
09-21-2009, 12:49 PM
Her....shoe? Thats quite odd Rodar....lol

Haha well if that were the case I would have asphyxiated!!

No it was more like a role reversal! 0_o..I could see myself and what I was doing...

blackmage_nuke
09-21-2009, 02:07 PM
I had a dream where Sephiroth showed up at my highschool and killed everyone, and I followed the trail of blood up to the highest point at my school (also my math classroom) and burst through the door with my buster sword raised and he just looked at me and there was a flash and i was flying across the room knocking a path through tables and chairs and i looked down and my frikin leg was missing and Seph slowly approached me ready to deal the final blow when I woke up... In front of my playstation, sigh of relief all a dream...**** no my leg is still missing and Sephy's on the screen ready to finish the job, i throw myself off the couch and drag myself towards my ps2 and shut it off. Then I had a second dream about turks THEN I woke up.

I also have this dream where I'm in bed and I try to get up but every time I take a few steps I "wake up" again in bed. And it keeps happening dozens of times over until I try a different approach and fall asleep instead of getting up and...Huzzah it works, I wake up and walk out into the lounge room and **** I wake up again in bed.

Theres also this dream where my mouth is really dry and I get some water but my mouth is still dry and i keep drinking and drinking to no avail and when I wake up my mouth is dry.

There was also the dream where a spider jumped on my face.

Old Manus
09-21-2009, 02:32 PM
The majority of my dreams are lucid, which of course causes you to wake up a lot. I never get a good night's sleep :( They also tend to end with this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome) too, which never fails to freak me the smurf out.

I can't remember any recent WTF dreams though

Aerith's Knight
09-21-2009, 02:53 PM
The majority of my dreams are lucid, which of course causes you to wake up a lot. I never get a good night's sleep :( They also tend to end with this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome) too, which never fails to freak me the smurf out.

I can't remember any recent WTF dreams though

If you aint enjoying lucid dreams, you aint doing it right.

Although I do have that EHS sometimes, but meh, worth it.

I dreamt last night I was working, a depressing thing in itself.

rubah
09-21-2009, 02:59 PM
creepy dreams are still dreams, Will ;) *merges*

I haven't had many creepy dreams lately

Unbreakable Will
09-21-2009, 04:32 PM
creepy dreams are still dreams, Will ;) *merges*

I haven't had many creepy dreams lately
Ahhh, it was Rubah in the General Chat with the Administrative Powers. I was beginning to wonder if I had lost my mind lol.

KentaRawr!
09-21-2009, 04:35 PM
I had a dream where I was dead, and me and all the other dead people were walking down a path in a misty forest. The path was shaped almost like a snake that's been shishkabob'd. As I walked along the path, an old man (but an American old man, so he was a bit fat and had a 'stache) started guiding me along. Eventually, I caught up with the rest of the crowd (or line, I should say) and in the back of the line was a little kid. I walked up to him, but I felt a sudden chill, and he turned around and made a loud unnatural screech at me, and he had Raticate teeth! Then he just kept walking. The old guy told me to be more careful. He called Gilgamesh (The Final Fantasy one) over to guide me through, but I never saw him. Soon, I got to a place that looked like the upper floor of my friend's house combined with my old house. Where the guest room normally was in his house, there was my room. Where his parent's room was normally was some kind of living room with a balcony. When on the balcony you could see the path, as well as what was apparently the back yard of this house.

Now, there's a strange contradiction here in terms of the shape of the place. Click the spoilah to see it. Even though it looks like the upper floor of my friend's house, coming in from the forest shows we're at ground level. But when I walk from the entrance forward two steps, and to the left 5 steps, without any alteration in altitude, the balcony is around 15 feet above the ground.

Anywho, let's step away from the shape of the house, and go on to what happened. When I finally got there, there was a tall girl with brown hair standing in the hallway. I asked if she could move, and she said "YOU MOVE!" and I looked down at my feet. When I looked up, she had gotten out of the way anywho. I walked into what would be my friend's room, and I just freaked out at the fact that it was my friend's room. Then I went into the guest room at freaked out that it was my room! Then I went into the room just before the balcony, and there was a dog there, and I apparently knew it quite well. But soon I realized it was a dream and woke up. :0

Unbreakable Will
09-21-2009, 04:41 PM
When I finally got there, there was a tall girl with brown hair standing in the hallway. I asked if she could move, and she said "YOU MOVE!" and I looked down at my feet.
You were my thread, and the girl was Rubah.
hahahaha

theundeadhero
09-25-2009, 07:02 PM
I onced dreamed that you (rubah) and kikimm were trying to run over my friends and I in their cars a few years ago.