PDA

View Full Version : AAAAGH! PHOTOBUCKET!

Unbreakable Will
09-15-2009, 06:04 PM
Damn you photobucket and your invalid files. I was looking for a Death Note "L" avatar and signature setup...;~; to no avail. I even found a little one of him wagging his finger, but INVALID FILE denied me my happiness...
Anyone want to help?
Oh and for a topic: How did you come up with your setup? Where did you get it?

Quindiana Jones
09-15-2009, 06:25 PM
Rantzien.

On the topic of damn you photobastard: it won't load past 60% when I try to upload a video. :(

Madonna
09-15-2009, 11:23 PM
I try to be witty.

rubah
09-15-2009, 11:38 PM
stu and I were trawling the children's books laughing at Twilight/Harry Potter rip-offs when we saw this delightful book called Ladybug Girl and Bumblebee Boy.

So I put on my pirate hat and stole a bunch of images with my cellular phone's camera. I picked this image because it suits how I feel about my dog, Mussie. <33333333 mussie

I had a matching av, but decided to return to Shiva in celebration of the avatar section revamp!

Jojee
09-16-2009, 12:35 AM
I don't know. I blame Matt, I think. xD I'm not a nugget!

Kawaii Ryűkishi
09-16-2009, 01:18 AM
The girl in my signature reminds me of someone.

Unbreakable Will
09-16-2009, 04:26 AM
HA! In your FACE photobucket :P
Found a setup!
So EoFF, do you like?

Meat Puppet
09-16-2009, 06:11 AM
I killed RSL and I am reasonably well-endowed.

Marshall Banana
09-16-2009, 06:21 AM
I don't have a signature, but I don't see other signatures, either, because I have them turned off in my User CP options! EoFF looks much cleaner now!

Momiji
09-16-2009, 06:52 AM
My avatar is Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service.

My main signature is Matsuri from Ichigo Mashimaro, which is also the first sig I ever really made for myself, and I've grown so fond of it that I don't want to change it. The text is a line from Neon Genesis Evangelion's ED 'Fly Me to the Moon'. The two characters on the left are sprites of Yuyuko and Yukari from Touhou 10.5: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody. The sprite near the center is Isami Asama from Uwabami Breakers.

Fun fact: Everything in my signature is a link.

Vermachtnis
09-16-2009, 06:55 AM
Yea, your L set is pretty cool.

Mine's Major Hyobu from Zettai Karen Children. He's making he "Oh crap" face cause he pissed off Kaoru.

And my sig is his on his boat with Momotarou and Mio. What you don't see is that he just fired missiles at Kaoru.

I was going to make his quote "I go anywhere my interests lead me. I do anything I want to do. I kill anyone I don't like. That is all." But that was over two different pages and when I tried to make a sig out of it, it didn't look all that good.