PDA

View Full Version : Oh yeah!

Peegee
09-16-2009, 04:38 AM
:D

Do you ever suddenly remember somebody or something? I'm sure the answer is yes so there should be like seventy two posts by the time this thread is finished. But seriously gaise, the EoFF fit (http://forums.eyesonff.com/group.php?groupid=22) group is still around and you should all post. Otherwise it will be just myself Vivi and Rubahs spamming the place up, and we all know how long the Pikachu club lasted (sigh)

The weekend before Labor day, I went to a cottage / resort to go fishing, expecting it to only be myself and my family. It turned out friends of my family were coming, and I was able to catch up with a girl I had not seen in who knows how long. I saw the people arrive and was like OH YOU!

Well no, I didn't SAY it, that would be rude.

rubah
09-16-2009, 05:09 AM
I was trying desperately to remember a word that had to deal with materials science and conductivity? It had the word 'electro' in it. I checked my books, texted my dad, did some google searches. Nada.

Eight hours later, I'm in bed, chatting with Shoeberto before we go to sleep.

Bam

piezoelectric. ^^;

Timekeeper
09-16-2009, 11:38 AM
I do this a fair bit...
Sometimes I cannot remember a word and then in the middle of a conversation hours later yell the word out xDD

I also do this with ideas. Just last week I was talking to someone about my Ancient assignment and something they said gave me a great idea, so I stopped halfway through conversation to write it down. Sometimes this gets in the way. Not usually though :D

scrumpleberry
09-16-2009, 06:00 PM
Old 90s cartoons from watching openings on youtube! THAAAAARON