PDA

View Full Version : I just ate like twelve rolls of sushi ;_;

Jessweeee♪
09-16-2009, 05:20 AM
Talk about a time you ate too much food.

Yar
09-16-2009, 05:22 AM
omfg jessweeee holy cow

I once wagered my cousin who is a 6'3" 200 lbs athlete that I could eat more Chinese food than him.

I won the $20 btw. Felt bad though. xD

Markus. D
09-16-2009, 05:23 AM
I once went through 17 victims in one night, it was a special occassion!

rubah
09-16-2009, 05:28 AM
I ummmmm

I got caught up in reading the Three Musketeers last night... and I thought 'hmmmm, I could eat just a few of the chips in that bag'

nop; I couldn't. hahahhaha foolish to have even tried.

TheAbominatrix
09-16-2009, 07:04 AM
Well for me it's pretty much always gorging myself on sushi. If I'm paying for all-you-can-eat I better get all I can eat. So, the routine is; eating very little all day, getting a little appetite stimulant before I go *cough*, and then eating til the last roll makes me wanna barf. ShlupQuack and I used to do this fairly regularly. When I first met my fiance' he didnt believe me... we went out with Mandee and when we got into the car afterwards my stomach was distended and I had to unbutton my pants.

Oh man I love sushi so much ;_;

Aerith's Knight
09-16-2009, 07:29 AM
I once ate half a gallon of soup.

It was tasty soup though..

Breine
09-16-2009, 10:13 AM
Every Christmas Eve.

Me and my brother always eat way too much, and literally have to lay down, open our belt buckles and go to the bathroom before we can even consider eating dessert.

..the food's soooooo good!

The Last Oath
09-16-2009, 02:07 PM
Once i started work at 5 in the morning so my 10o clock break was my lunch. I had only had a red bull so for lunch I bought a 6 pack of sushi. Obviously still hungry I got a double cheeseburger from a fast food outlet. Then I went and got a chicken roll and a strip sub. Plus the water.

I worked for about 2 hours then went upstairs. LOL

Peegee
09-16-2009, 04:31 PM
This thread is making me hungee

Quindiana Jones
09-16-2009, 04:57 PM
I always eat too much.

scrumpleberry
09-16-2009, 05:35 PM
Christmas, basically. I am a dead slug for liek 2 hours after Christmas dinner.

Unbreakable Will
09-16-2009, 06:35 PM
Any big family get together... damn southern people and their delectable foods. I once ate 4 burgers and half a bag of Doritos at a 4th of July.
Christmas and Thanksgiving are always times where I have to take off the belt and sleep off the turkey.

black orb
09-16-2009, 07:20 PM
>>> Chinese food at a restaurant.. I ate so much I could not stand up.

DK
09-16-2009, 07:26 PM
Yeah chalk another name up in the chinese restaurant group. Man there used to be these awesome all you could eat places where I used to live, and we'd go there pretty regularly, my friends and I. My good friend Ant in particular and myself always just used to be the stupid ones who would munch our way through epic amounts of chinese food and after we were done, decide it was a good idea to have a "who can eat the most ice cream from the free all you can eat mr whippy machine" contest. It was never a good idea, and I don't actually know why we tried it more than once, but we did and it usually ended in pain. Good times.

Rantz
09-16-2009, 07:33 PM
Anytime my mum is cooking.

rubah
09-16-2009, 07:37 PM
Will and DK's posts made me remember these stories my grandpa tells at holiday dinners/cookouts.

It'd be like the time when my grandparents took my dad and uncles to an all you can eat catfish place. Quotes like "The river called, said they're out of fish", "I was so full, it was about to come back out", "Full up to *points to chin* here".

Then there's their long time friend who doesn't eat until he gets full, merely until he gets embarrassed.

Rodarian
09-16-2009, 08:01 PM
Well when I scarfed down two double big mac meals once...

Oh and this under time I had three mountain sized spaghetti with thick tomatoe sauce with minced beef....

Delicious.

Gernerally I'm a piglet when it comes to food.
I don't really seem to gain any ounce of weight! That's ain't a good thing for me T_T... I have the 'Jughead Syndrome'

I don't want to be a pretty boy waif forever!!

Jess
09-16-2009, 08:35 PM
I'm similar to the chinese group - but all you can eat indian buffets. mmmmm; i gorge!

but the last time, was Sunday. I totally pigged out. I went out to lunch with my friend, had potato skins filled with cheese and bacon. Followed by, a sausage and onion baguette with curly fries and salad. Then about 2 hours later I ate a roast dinner at home. eee.

Shoeberto
09-16-2009, 09:25 PM
Last year when I was home for Christmas break was bad... my mom wanted to basically make me all of my favorite foods, including desserts, in like a two week time span. I was stuffing my face basically all day every day. Luckily I only put on minimal weight...

Rye
09-16-2009, 09:28 PM
I usually eat very little at a time, except when I get a chicken BLT salad at Wendy's. It's like, an enormous salad made of the most delicious stuff (tomatoes, cheese, bacon bits, cucumbers, honey dijon sauce, chicken pieces), and it's like a massive effort to eat it all, but it's soooooooooooooooooooooooo good. ;__; "

Unbreakable Will
09-16-2009, 09:31 PM
Omg, whenever Im in Clarksville and I can afford to go to this Mexican restaurant (Don Pancho's) I get this humongous dish called Nachos Fajitas. Its Nachos with 6 kinds of melted cheese, beef and chicken, peppers, onions, mushrooms and such. The plate takes up a good portion of the table and I eat until I can barely take another bite.... omg I want one now...;~; give me monies eoff!!

Blue Harvest
09-17-2009, 11:21 AM
Every christmas eve, christmas day, new years eve and new years day.