PDA

View Full Version : If we are all a family...

leader of mortals
09-18-2009, 08:24 PM
If we are all a family, who takes what position? Use someone that already posted in the thread, if you can, so the next poster will say what family member I might be for them, and the post after will say what family member we both are to them. There is no need to use everyone who's posted, of course.

Also, what member do you think you are? I think I'm that wierd cousin that someone is alway like, "Oh great, he's here. Lets move"

Bunny
09-18-2009, 08:36 PM
You would take a patriarchal position in our EoFF family as the leader of all mortals.

I would be the cousin nobody wants to associate with.

Rantz
09-18-2009, 08:39 PM
leader of mortals is the cousin I don't know that well but am strangely attracted to.

Bunny is the big brother who used to beat me up physically but now only does it mentally.

Unbreakable Will
09-18-2009, 09:00 PM
Leader is the family leader, the granpappy ;D
Bunny is the Uncle that tells it like it is and makes us all cringe a bit on the inside.
Rantz is that one cousin that you know, but lives in a far off land where sugar is his main diet.

scrumpleberry
09-18-2009, 09:39 PM
Leader is the small red-faced nephew
Bunny is the dry, self-estranged bachelor uncle who Dislikes Children
Rantzien is the big brother who lives far away and you don't see very often but buys you craploads of things and is THE COOLEZT DUDE EVAR OMG
Will is the cousin who you don't know much about and make polite small talk with at gatherings and it's a bit awkward and then you leave and you're like "Those guys are cool we should really see them more often it's a shame we don't" but then you don't.

Peegee
09-18-2009, 10:04 PM
scrumpleberry would be one of the extended cousins in the huge EoFF family. I don't see her as a newbie who would be a neice or a granddaughter. Nope.

Aerith's Knight
09-18-2009, 10:25 PM
That would mean that the couples here all partake in incest..

..kinky.

Peegee would be that brother that you look up to but never ever want to end up to become.

Freya
09-18-2009, 10:27 PM
AK would be that uncle that never talks to anyone but sits in the corner and stares.

rubah
09-18-2009, 10:28 PM
I am a young aunt who is still cool enough to play awesome games with you, but auntish enough to kiss and pinch cheeks.

Madame Adequate
09-18-2009, 11:59 PM
I would be a demented looking guy whose relation to the family isn't entirely certain. I would also smell of wee.

Bunny would be the Josef Fritzl.

Rye
09-19-2009, 12:01 AM
This is hard...

scrumpleberry is the fun little sister that you can pull fun pranks on. xD

Rantzien would that nice relative who seemingly comes out of nowhere to help out drunk people at wild family get togethers and pulls quarters from behind little kids' ears.

Blue Harvest
09-19-2009, 12:09 PM
Rye's the hot cousin you have weird and confusing feelings for.

Meat Puppet
09-19-2009, 02:35 PM
creepy uncle that gets drunk and comes into your room to be happy while you get sore and wake up with a RRoD

Jiro
09-19-2009, 02:37 PM
Sagensyg is that cousin that I'm envious of even though he's a little bit younger than me. He's got talents I want or is better than me at things I'm good at. But he doesn't try and steal the praise because he's a good kid :)